Chapter 9

DIVORCE PARTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sana ran to her room when no one could see her. She closed the door and sat on her bed. Her tears fell continuously. She was crying silently.
Many questions were coming on her mind.

Did she ever wanted to cheat on tzuyu?

No.

Did she do it intentionally?

No.

Then why did she do it?

The answer is nothing but needing to be loved by someone. Which tzuyu didn't do after their marriage. Sana just wanted a happy married life. Even though they were bound together by a stupid contract, sana tried to have a happy and healthy relationship with tzuyu.

But tzuyu was the one who never tried. So it is safe to say that, it wasn't only sana but also tzuyu's fault too. How come you expect someone to be loyal even if you don't try to love them?

In our society, we always blame the one who cheated. But is it only their fault? Unless their partners have loved them a lot but they weren't able to love them that way.

Marriage isn't limited in one person. In a marriage one person can't hold do everything to make the marriage successful. The other one also have to do things or at least try. Marriage is like a boat that is filled with responsibility such a loyalty and stuff, when one person rows the boat it is hard for them to row it till the end alone cause the boat is heavy. But if two person rows it , it becomes a bit easier to take it till the end.

In sana and tzuyu's marriage this was missing. Sana was rowing all alone and now was tired. Tzuyu didn't even tried.

Both were equally guilty for this. Sana for giving up and tzuyu for not even trying.

Sanas sobbed with her hands covering her face. Tzuyu who was standing outside of the room knocked the room twice.

"My wife I know you are in their.....I am coming in. " Tzuyu said softly. Sana then hurriedly wiped her face and sat straight with an emotionless face. Her eyes were on the floor.

Tzuyu opened the door and entered. She closed the door. She went near sana and sat beside sana. She looked at sana's eyes that looked red. Tzuyu felt a little hurt in her heart.

'i shouldn't have made her cry....arghhhh I am such a jerk. ' tzuyu thought.

"Uhm.....so you were crying?" Asked tzuyu.
Sana shook her head cutely. Her head was now down frowned eyebrows and with a bit of pouty lips. Tzuyu found it adorable. Tzuyu smiled secretly seeing a cute sana.

Tzuyu was busy staring at sana's face. A few moments later sana stood up to leave. But tzuyu hold her wrist. Tzuyu then pulled her and made sana sit on her lap. Sana looked at tzuyus eyes. Her heart beating repeatedly not taking a break. While tzuyu didn't know but she was feeling the same.

"Stop being cute like that.....or else I might kiss you my wife. " Said tzuyu staring at sana like she is the most beautiful woman. Sana gulped. Tzuyu held sana's waist tightly. Sanas breath hitched, her grip on Tzuyu's shoulder got tighter. Her cheeks got redder. Sana want this to take it as far as they could.
"Hmm....you are comfortable now. Good girl. " Tzuyu said huskily. It made sana think of lewd things. Tzuyu then kissed sana's cheeks slowly, then again kissed sana's cheeks back to back with the same softness and slow probably enjoying the moment. Sana was in dazed because of the soft kiss. Her cheeks was still red.

"You are not mad anymore, right?" Asked tzuyu looking at sana's eyes.
But sana heard something else as she was on her own world. She heard tzuyu saying,
"You won't mind if we make love , right?"
Sana unconsciously shook her head.

Tzuyu thought maybe sana actually forgive her. Tzuyu smiled showing her dimple. Sana was squealing in her mind. Sana was mesmerized.

"That's great. Don't be mad at me like that ok? It makes me sad. Hmm?" Said tzuyu. Sana nodded smiling staring at tzuyu.

"Now let's go. " Said tzuyu. Sana now frowned.
'weren't we supposed to do something else right now?' sana thought.

"We are going out now?" Asked sana. Tzuyu nodded.
"Why ? You want to stay here alone? Not happening Mrs. Chou. You are coming with me now that you are not mad at me anymore." Tzuyu said.

'wait.... does that mean.....what the ??!!! I should stop daydreaming!!!' sana thought. She was getting embarrassed thinking about earlier .Untill she felt flying and saw tzuyu was holding her in bridal style.

"What the- put me down!!" Sana screamed holding onto tzuyu tight. Tzuyu smiled seeing the grip. Sana was still rambling about putting her down. Tzuyu then gave sana a kiss on her forehead making tzuyu blush and speak less.  Sanas mouth was a bit agape.

"Enjoy what I am offering you my Mrs. Chou. Stop complaining. " Said tzuyu.

Tzuyu then took sana sana to the living room. Tzuyu's friends started to cheer.

"Woohoo kiss and make up , I see. " Said jihyo smirking.

"You sure you guys are getting divorce? " Lisa asked smirking.
"Yeah, cause I feel like there will be a little chou soon. " Said seulgi.

"Oh wow......sana unnie you should have made this suffer more. " Said chaeyoung glaring at tzuyu. Tzuyu just pulled her tongue out.

"I agree with chaeyoung. You should be more  strict to handle someone like tzuyu. " Said jeongyeon glancing at the two.

"Unnie you too?!!" Tzuyu whined.
"Don't worry tzu, I am on your side!!" Jisoo screamed.

Everyone broke in laugh as they continue to joke around. All of them remember their highschool days. How fun it was back in highschool.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sana woke up next morning. She mentally prepared herself to face tzuyu as she doesn't know what kind of unexpected mess tzuyu would put her in. Sana got down . But everything seemed so silent. Too silence for her own liking.

Sana was getting a bit scared. But she knew others aren't that type of person to leave her. Especially tzuyu's friends wives and jihyo. They recently became friends with one another. Sana personally liked the japanese girl momo as her and momo have the same vibes. Sana could see a potential best friend in her. Momo thought the same too.

When sana went to the dinning room, she saw the wives of Tzuyu's friends with jihyo. They looked a bit sleepy. Probably woke up not long ago.
"Good morning sanaring. " Momo said.
"Good morning momoring. "Said sana.
"Also good morning everyone. " Said sana. Rosé replied with good morning. Meanwhile Jennie , nayeon , Irene and mina bowed politely. Jihyo smiled at her. 

Sana looked around trying to find others or you can say Tzuyu.
"Looking for your beloved?" Asked mina smirking.
"Ohhhh I see. Missing tzuyu face. Come on sana , it's not like she is going somewhere. " Said rose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter