Showering You With Love (Hwasun)

Mamamoo Ships Oneshots

 

 

A little something to celebrate our beautiful maknae's birthday. Happy Birthday Queen Hwasa!


 

 

Hyejin trudged her feet, feeling heavier than usual since she was so tired. 

 

So tired.

 

It was the thing that was going on like a broken record in her head. That and wondering what time Yong was going home. 

 

She was given a bit of relief when she plopped down on the couch. A long sigh escaped her, feeling her shape dip into the familiar couch. Hers was much more comfortable but this was still her favorite. 

 

It had blankets and throw pillows with the scent of her girlfriend, making her less tired than she was. Hyejin blindly reached for one and hugged it close to her chest, not even realizing that she had fallen asleep.

 

“Jinie?” She stirs at the whisper of her nickname. Then a soft hand was delicately tucking her hair behind her ear. She knows what comes next but it still melts her heart all the same.

 

Yong kisses her forehead and then her nose lightly, “Baby wake up, let’s get to the shower so we can get to bed.”

 

Finally, Hyejin’s eyelids flutter open and she has a full view of Yong looking down at her, dimples fully displayed. 

 

“Unnie” the maknae greeted, reaching both of her arms around her unnie’s shoulders and pulling her into a makeshift hug. 

 

Instantly, Yong’s hand her back and sneaked a kiss on her cheek. “Long day?” she felt her nod against her neck.

 

They stayed like that for a few seconds, knowing Hyejin would be the first one to pull away when she felt content. When she did, Yong brought up the idea of showering together again which got Hyejin to her feet slowly and clinging on her side.

 

It was to her advantage, Hyejin thought. Yong’s rule of showering or changing before getting into bed (well her bed) plays greatly with Hyejin’s dream of showering with her partner. There are days where she would even purposely fall asleep on the couch so her girlfriend would wake her up and lead her to the bathroom.

 

 It was something of the norm, growing up and knowing that her parents shower a lot together. As a kid she used to think that it was an action that was regularly done by parents, and although couples do shower together, it wasn’t as common as it is for married couples with children. 

 

When she figured that out, she started to hope that someday, someone would share the privilege of that intimate quality time with her often. Someone did, and that person is currently undressing her and getting their towels ready.

 

The sly way Yong’s gaze roamed down her body didn’t go unnoticed. She caught it every single time and when she levels her a stare, the older woman would look back with the most innocent expression. Hyejin would just chuckle and shake her head, partly amused, partly proud that she could still elicit such an effect after all their years of being together.

 

She hooked her hand on her unnie’s neck, can’t help scratching a bit and walked backwards to lead them under the showerhead. “Stop being a ” she jested, laughing at the way Yong clicked her tongue.

 

“What do you mean? I’m not being a .”

 

“Uh huh, sure. I guess your hand, accidentally went to my ” the maknae looked at the way her right was cradled by Yong’s hand and her girlfriend just shrugged. 

 

“Must’ve slipped while you were walking us backwards.” She laughed, knowing she wasn’t really getting away with anything, Hyejin was just letting her.

 

“” Hyejin mouthed, her eyes dropping to Yong’s smirk fondly. She stepped closer, Yong gulping at the action. She felt like a prey under Hyejin’s gaze, the hand on top of the shaking a bit.

 

Hyejin’s going to kiss her, she usually does after their playful banters and her eyes can’t help but close. 

 

“AHHHHH!” 

 

Hyejin turned the ing shower on and the cold water drenched Yong unexpectedly, taking her a split second to jump towards Hyejin. 

 

“I think you need to take a cold shower, unnie!” the younger woman laughed, her arms around a shivering Yong. 

 

Despite not being able to control her laughter, Hyejin guided both of them under the water stream the moment she felt it was warm enough. 

 

Yong glared at her, her teeth still clenched from the cold but her expression turned quickly into a soft smile. How couldn’t she smile when Hyejin’s infront of her, looking like she’s having the time of her life, even if it was to her extent. 

 

Both of them didn’t know if the water that was flowing from the maknae’s eyes were tears of joy or from the shower stream. Yong tried to wipe them with her thumbs all the same.

 

Until Hyejin quited down, smile never turning and Yong’s hands on her cheeks. 

 

“Happy Birthday, Jinie. I love you” She whispered reverently. Putting so much feelings behind a simple greeting that it made her girlfriend blush and hide on the crook of her neck.

 

“Ughhh unnie, way to make me emotional!” Hyejin exclaimed against her neck, feeling herself shiver from the maknae’s breath.

 

She just held her, giving themselves a few second before reaching for the shampoo with one hand. 

 

Hyejin touched her lips to Yong’s neck, “Thank you, Yong. I love you too.”

 

Yong felt her heart react to her girlfriends words and she was about to reply but her voice got caught in when she felt hands on her .

 

“Now I want my birthday present.”