Home (Wheesa)

Mamamoo Ships Oneshots

A/N: So this is Wheesa Day, Hyejin coming home from Paris, and Make me happy mv rolled into one hahah 

‐---------

 Hyejin bowed to the staff on her way to the part of the set where Wheein was. She drove straight here from the airport and left her luggage in the car.

 

She was scrolling through their messages before she boarded the plane, mostly Wheein updating her how long her shoot was going to be and how tired she was. Hyejin had been jet lagged from spending a few days in Paris but she knows it's more exhausting to spend hours in cold music video sets.

 

That's when she made up her mind and put on a coat over her airport clothes. It was getting colder recently so she bought some spare heat packs along the way before heading over to the set.

 

She found the place a bit too cold the moment she stepped in. It worried her that Wheein was probably wearing regular clothes and would have a hard time trying to stay warm. 

 

When Hyejin got to an area where everyone was drinking coffee and taking a break, they casually pointed behind her to lead her to Wheein.

 

Hyejin walked closer to the bathtub and saw her girlfriend snoozing in it. There were flowers around her as her head was leaning on the edge. She looked soft, like a butterfly in a meadow. 

 

Hyejin crouched down and her face while she admired her. She really was a beautiful sleeper, Hyejin thought. Wheein stirred a bit then blinked slowly a couple of times.

 

"Is it time to go home already? Oh Hyejinie, you're here. Why are you here?" She asked, not giving Hyejin a chance to answer the first one. The surprise wasn't catching up to Wheein yet because of her drowsiness. She had known that Hyejin was supposed to go home and rest after arriving, yet she was here. 

 

Still crouched down next to the tub, Hyejin moved behind Wheein and tried to wrap her arms around the brunette's shoulders. 

 

"I missed you. I know I wouldn't be able to sleep without you even if I'm tired" Hyejin muttered while squeezing her cheeks against Wheein's. If she could purr out contentment, or whatever those cats that her girlfriend loves so much do, she would at that moment. This is a much better way to stay warm. She felt Wheein chuckle,

 

"I don't even know if we're done filming, love" 

 

Out of the corner of Hyejin's eye, she saw the director walking towards them, "I think we're about to find out" 

 

The director slowly stepped into their view, feeling wary of disturbing the couple's moment. Noting his body language, Wheein spoke up first, "Director-nim! Are we done with the shoot?" she asked expectedly.

 

She saw the director about to say something then subtly tremble when he glanced at Hyejin before going back to answer her. When Wheein glanced at Hyejin, her stern expression towards the director was pretty obvious. 

 

She put her hand over Hyejin's eyes and made her lean on her shoulder. This made the director visibly relax, "Yes, you're free to go. Thank you for your hard work Wheein-ssi. It was great working with you! Get home safe." He smiled at her after she slightly bowed and thanked him too. He then turned around and thanked the staff. 

 

"That was mean" Wheein pouted at Hyejin while the latter just chuckled and defended herself, "I wanted him to tell you that you can go home so I can take you with me!"

 

Wheein grumbled and rolled her eyes but she couldn't help but laugh when Hyejin repeatedly kissed her cheek and dimple. It was music to the youngest maknae's ears. 

 

"By the way I got you something" 

 

Wheein's eyes lit up at the mention of a gift. She usually doesn't mind if she's not being given one but if it's from her girlfriend, she knows it's special. 

 

"What is it? What is it?" She repeated, making Hyejin laugh at her enthusiasm. 

 

Hyejin pulled out a small box and opened it for her. Wheein thought it was strange that it looked like their friendship ring that Hyejin bought a few years ago. Sure they had been together for a long time but they still celebrated the years that they've been best friends. 

 

"These are our rings, if you're wondering but look," Hyejin said, pulling out each ring and showing the new engravings inside.

 

Half of my life

 

"Happy soulmate anniversary Wheenie." Hyejin earnestly whispered while slipping the ring on Wheein's finger.  

 

Wheein now felt complete with the weight of the ring and whispered back, "Happy soulmate anniversary Hyejinie, let's go home"

 

 

_______

A/N: end of the story personal out of context conversation that I have: 

While watching Hwasa's fanmeet

Her: She's so hot😫 *repeats it throughout the fanmeet*

Me: *keeps count*