Something's About To Break (Illella/ Wheesun)

Mamamoo Ships Oneshots

The reason I haven't written a Wheesun chapter yet is that I'm supposed to write a different book for them specifically. But I can't help it with this one-shot, plus the first chapter of the Wheesun book is already in the drafts.

This is a little ty but not totally so I'm not gonna label it as such. Fair warning though. ;)

Enjoy the comeback! Let's go Illella!

 


 

Wheein was at the table where the buffet was. They were nearing the last few hours of shooting Illella and although she doesn’t usually eat much until after everything was done (only if it lasted before late in the evening), the look Yong gave her made her consciously walk towards where the food was served.

 

She cringed. Accidentally revealing that she hasn’t eaten yet during Yong’s Solarsido Q&A filming wasn’t her brightest moment. Her girlfriend didn’t nag her, just defeatedly reminded her to eat when she can, all the while pouting. Wheein’s whipped heart couldn’t take it, she headed to the private tent they had and got herself a plate when she was done with her part. 

 

She got to the fruit part of the buffet when she heard someone come in and felt arms circle around her waist. 

 

“You’re finally eating.” the smile was evident in Yong’s voice, clearer with the way she perched her head on Whee’s shoulder.

 

“I got hungry” she simply answered, picking a slice of watermelon from the mix. She was becoming slightly lightheaded from the way she could smell Yong’s delicious perfume and her slim hands grazing the skin inside her jacket, just above her shorts. 

 

Yong chuckled, knowing it was because of her that Whee made a beeline to the tent a while ago. “Thank you, baby” she whispered against Whee’s neck and hugged her tighter.

 

Wheein stilled. Her hand gripping the plate of food, trying to will herself to not completely melt with the way Yong continued kissing her exposed shoulder and collarbone.

 

“Yong, I still have to eat and you have to go back out in a while.” Wheein finally breathed out with much struggle. The hands that were at her waist were dangerously going up and the abs she feels pressing on her weren’t helping either. 

 

“Mmm but I love doing this more” 

 

Wheein’s resolve is a second away from completely going out the window and being totally unprofessional right where the other members could walk in at any moment.

 

“Yong…” she tried. She could feel the devilish smirk in between kisses that were peppering her shoulder again.

 

“Hmm?” 

 

‘Yong, we can continue this later.’ ‘Yong, we can’t do this here’ ‘Yong, a little bit lower…’ Any of this was enough to stop Yong. Well except the last one but can you blame her?

 

Illaella hae illaella illae yeah” her girlfriend sang in her ear and ended it with a bit of a bite on her earlobe. The lyrics translate perfectly to what’s about to happen if they continue. , something is about to break and it’s definitely Wheein’s will to stop whatever they’re doing. 

 

The small moan caught up in , still aware of where they are. 

 

Finally, after what felt like a long time, Yong pulled away suddenly and grabbed Whee’s plate of food. This woke her up from the heated moment they were having and she finally turned to her girlfriend who was equally blushing and heavily breathing.

 

There was a little guilt behind Yong’s expression for losing control, but only a little bit. She never regrets kissing her anyway.

 

Nevertheless, she decides to alleviate Yong’s worries and gave her a long kiss before pulling away and looking at the plate of food taken from her. 

 

“Let me feed you.” 

 

She shook her head and pouted. She’s a grown adult, she doesn’t need someone feeding her.

 

She tried to reach for the plate but Yong spoke again, “Please? You can play on your phone or whatever and it’ll be easier to stop my hands from feeling you up.” 

 

“Just the fruits and only if I can feed you some too.” she compromised with a blush. The thought of her girlfriend feeling her up makes her brain go haywire.

 

Yong’s sigh was already a sign that she was about to give in to her request,

 

“You drive a hard bargain, Whee” 

 

She walked her girlfriend back to the couch near the table and plopped down next to her,

 

“You love me anyway, Yong”