I Like Warm Hugs (Hwasun)

Mamamoo Ships Oneshots

Well Hwasun and a special guest;)

--‐-----

The words 'Yong, can you come over and give me a hug?' comes often enough in the form of a text that Yong was used to driving to Hyejin's house in just her pajamas. 

So when she knocked on the maknae's door, she didn't expect a shocked expression trained towards her from her longtime idol.

Her jaw dropped. Hearing Bo-ah, also in her pajamas, trying to snap her out of her daze was definitely not in the plan. 

"Yongsun?" The older woman tried again until Hyejin showed up behind her and pulled Yong inside by the arm.

"Ah Yongie, you're here!" She said, hugging the leader sideways before turning her to Bo-ah who finished locking the door. 

Yong finally regained her sense of mind and bowed at a bashful Bo-ah, "Bo-ah, I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting you, that's why I sort of froze."

That and the fact that you're my biggest Idol. Yongsun thought.

She glanced at Hyejin, patiently waiting for them to finish their interaction before speaking.

"I need a hug. See, Bo-ah came over 'cause she couldn't sleep. I told her when I really couldn't sleep, you give me warm hugs and cuddles until I do." 

Both older women were looking at Hyejin now, finally getting what she planned. 

"You want me to hug Bo-ah?" Yong tentatively asked the maknae. Her heart was racing. She couldn't even look at her idol properly, let alone hug her while they lay down. Did Bo-ah agree to this?

Hyejin innocently nodded, a small smile on her lips. 

"Hyejinie, did you even ask Bo-ah if she was okay with it?"

At this, the maknae looked sheepish.

Bo-ah watched as Hyejin shooked her head, a defeated expression gracing her features. Yongsun on the other hand, sighed.

She thought about what Yongsun said. Was she okay with it? Someone hugging her to sleep like Hyejin?

But what she had with the youngest was special that's why she had no qualms when it comes to being affectionate with her. It was just natural.

She doesn't really know how Yongsun is but she trusts Hyejin. And for her that's enough. Besides, it might be like having a sleepover with your members if she were to ever be in a girl group.

"C'mon, let's head to bed." 

Both Hyejin and Yongsun looked at Bo-ah. One with a bright grin and the other a confused expression. Nobody had the time to think twice as the maknae was already coaxing them to lay on her bed.

"Yongsunie's gonna lay in the middle like what she does when Wheeinie or Byulie cuddle her." 

There was an ease with how Yong wrapped an arm around Hyejin's shoulders and how the younger woman laid on her chest. It was equal to the amount of awkwardness that Bo-ah felt when she tried to get into the same position. 

I promised a hug. Yongsun whispered when she motionlessly stayed beside her.

Yongsun wishes that her fast heartbeat wasn't too loud. It would be more embarrassing than her not being able to look at her idol straight in the eyes whenever they met.

Her hand started softly rubbing against the back of both women. Trying to soothe them, trying to calm herself down as well.

She turned to Hyejin, watching her eyelids get heavy with sleep, her lips turning into a slight pout. Yong smiled, proud of herself because in spite of Hyejin's difficulty when it comes to sleeping, she always easily dozed off when the older woman cuddled her. 

She leaned over and gave her a soft kiss on her forehead, "Sweet dreams, Hyejinie." 

Yong heard a content sigh and spent a few seconds going over her features before turning to the other woman beside her.

"Are you comfortable? You don't have to stay like this if you're not, my hugs may not be as effective on you as they are to my members. Especially, Hyejinie."

Bo-ah smiled at her consideration. Truly touched that she instantly came over when Hyejin asked even if it wasn't really clear why. 

"I am. It's just a bit new to me. But this is comfortable, Hyejin was right. I already feel sleepy." She whispered.

Bo-ah had to chuckle at the relieved expression of Yongsun, "I'm glad that you finally can look me properly. I'm not so scary am I?"

The blush that went up Yongsun's cheeks made her laugh a bit louder, her eyes squinting a bit.

"No, I guess not. I'm sorry." Yong offered.

"It's okay, I'm used to it."

At this Yong pursed her lips. She knew that feeling all too well. Although it wasn't completely the same reason as Bo-ah's, she feels dejected most times when people find her intimidating. She was just shy. And as a leader she had to be a little strict. That's why meeting Hyejin was such a breath of fresh air.

"Hyejin wasn't like that, huh?" She asked softly, smiling at a memory of the maknae playfully defying her.

Bo-ah noticed the small smile that played on Yong's lips and the way her hand gave Hyejin's arm a squeeze. 

She shook her head, smiling as well. Bo-ah then felt a sort of calm settle her when she figured out that there was someone who understands her woes. She happily listened when Yong offered to tell her about the time Hyejin excitedly went to rehearsals one time and narrated how she met her.

Then just before her sleepy eyes shut, she heard Yongsun wishing her sweet dreams and felt the other woman's breathing even out as well. 

---

A/N: The Wheesa oneshot is coming, i just need to polish some details:)