Sweet Dream To Your Busy Nightmares (Moonsun)

Mamamoo Ships Oneshots

"Yong we can reschedule the shooting on another day." Byul argued, her hand running through her hair in frustration. 

 

It had been 5 minutes since their disagreement started. It had been 5 minutes of convincing Yong that they should postpone their filming of mamamoo's 3 meals a day anniversary because she knows how tired her girlfriend was.

 

Yong had been running all over the place for a week because of her busy schedule. Byul saw how exhausted she was every day when they get a glimpse of each other in the agency. 

 

She even developed a way to make Yong sleep better at night when she found that out of sheer exhaustion, her girlfriend would whimper and make noises because of nightmares.

 

Byul would face her then and pull her close to her, her arm pillowing Yong's head while the other her back. 

 

Instantly the small noises would turn into soft snores again until early morning.

 

Yong sighed and Byul already knew what she's going to answer, "No."

 

"Yongsun" Byul muttered sternly, trying to persuade her girlfriend with her seriousness. But of course Yong wouldn't back down that fast, she was stubborn after all.

 

"Byulyi I said no. I worked hard all week to make time for this, I'm not up for rescheduling it. It took us months to find a free day for all of us. So, no." 

 

Byul groaned, knowing she was right. Still, she wanted to negotiate, "Will you at least sleep on our way there? 

 

She walked towards Yong who continued to pack again, sure that they weren't fighting anymore. Byul kissed her forehead, while Yong answered without looking up,

 

"Sure, as long as I get to sleep on your lap"

 

-

 

Mamamoo was settled in the van along with their manager. They were on their way to Hyejin's uncle's house for filming. The two maknaes talked while sharing some chips and Byul was over at the backseat with a sleeping Yongsun on her lap. 

 

Yong wasn't actually serious with her request but after she bumped her head while going through a particularly rocky terrain, her girlfriend led her head to lean on her shoulder.

 

And somehow when she was almost in deep sleep, she felt strong arms lift her slightly. Byul continued to adjust her sideways, holding her tightly so she wouldn't fall.

 

Yong felt warm breath near her ear telling her they arrived at the location. She blinked her eyes open and saw Byul amusingly smiling at her. The smile turned into a blush when she leaned in and kissed her cheek as a thank you for keeping her comfortable. 

 

"Unnies let's go. I'm hungry!" Wheein exclaimed after she almost tripped on a step from hurrying inside. 

 

As per the request of Wheein, everyone started to get food ready. They had a good lunch and simply hanging out was enough to boost all of their high spirits. 

 

But soon it was getting warm and they were all getting tired. And so they decided to take a nap. 

They laid down two mats near the lone mattress in the main room and had the fans pointed in their direction.

 

Hyejin took her place on the mattress already and leaned on the cabinet while scrolling on her phone. 

 

Byul was on the mat, checking her own device leisurely while subtly glancing at Yong who was one blink away from falling asleep. 

 

"Wheein-ah" Byul called softly to Wheein who was on the other side of the screen door. 

 

"Hmm?" She heard a muffled answer. Byul asked her to come in and the maknae immediately followed without question. 

 

All of them were in one place and she felt more at peace. Suddenly Yong let out small whimpering sounds.

 

They all snapped their gazes on her and Hyejin patted her leg softly to comfort her.

 

"She must have been tired," Byul heard Wheein say. She hummed in agreement and started looking around the cameras placed all around. 

 

The two maknaes exchanged a look and nodded. Wheein stood up and went around to turn off each camera with the remote and texted the staff that they could take a break too so no one would disturb them. 

 

Wheein stretched her hand out and Hyejin immediately ran to the space next to her on the mat. Byul smiled at them gratefully and got up to go to the other side of Yong.

 

She laid down and slowly tried to make her turn around, this way she could pillow her head with her arm and Yong would be facing her.

 

She held her breath when the leader almost woke up then sighed when she just scooted more towards her grasp.

 

Byul kissed her forehead and slung her arm across Yong's waist. Her whimpers were suddenly gone and the little snores made Byul smile. 

 

"I didn't  know you had a magic touch Byul-unnie" Wheein whispered. Byul's gaze tore from her girlfriend and looked at the younger girl smiling teasingly. 

 

She got why she was whispering, they usually don't  whisper when it's the leader sleeping because she slept deeply but Wheein was lying down next to Hyejin who was knocked out. The youngest maknae couldn't help but fall asleep when Wheein started running her fingers through her hair. 

 

"I didn't  know you had it too" Byul teased back and saw Wheein's cheeks go crimson before she too tried to nap. 
 


a/n: This almost got deleted because of a glitch:/ Hope you like this and you can keep tabs of what stories to expect on my feed. 
I'm currently brainstorming for the next chapter of made for me before writing the next oneshot:)