Sleep With Me? (Wheesun)

Mamamoo Ships Oneshots

I was supposed to be updating 'The Reading of What Happens Next' but I didn't want to write a possible angst chapter during the holidays. So this is pure Wheesun fluff<3


 

 

Wheein doubted her decision for the nth time. From the moment she stepped out of her apartment door to where she was now, another apartment door. 

 

Yong’s to be exact. The maknae combed her fingers through her hair before leaning her forehead against the door when she heard the muffled doorbell sound inside.

 

She only pressed it once, thinking if Yong didn’t open the door after, she wouldn’t ring it again and make her way back home.

 

Before she can contemplate further, the door opened. It made her sway slightly, not realizing she was leaning heavily on it.

 

“Wheein?” 

 

Yong sounded groggy with sleep as if figuring out why Wheein was in front of her door, in her pajamas, at whatever hour it was. 

 

The maknae twisted her pajamas in between her fingers, “Hey, unnie. I couldn’t sleep and I thought maybe I could stay here like last time?”

 

She decided to be honest, it was bad enough that she disturbed Yong from her sleep. They had a schedule for tomorrow and she doesn’t want both of them tired the whole day.

 

She couldn’t help but smile though, with her unnie’s hair a bit messy and the little yawn that she let out. She looked cute enough to kiss. 

 

Yong was oblivious to Wheein’s thoughts and wrapped her hand around her wrist to pull her inside and lock the door again. She didn’t say a word until they arrived in Yong’s room, when she is pulled underneath the covers and coaxed into a position wherein her head lay on top of her unnie’s chest. 

 

She felt arms wrap around her and Yong’s soft cheek lay on top of her head.

 

“You can sleep here anytime, Wheein-ah. I actually prefer it.” Yong mumbled. Enough that Wheein could make out the words.

 

Her heart did a little flip with her words, she tilted her head and kissed Yong’s chin before settling down again.

 

“Love you, Yong” 

 

Wheein thought her whisper wasn’t heard until her ears caught a very soft “Love you too, Whee” before the sound of Yong’s calm breathing and heartbeat took over and before she too, fell asleep.