Daydream Look In Your Eyes

Wenrene Seekers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter contains a bit of a sensual scene, I'm not sure. I'm not good at it, anyways... 

 

"Yah! Kang Seulgi! Do I really have to do this?"

If Wendy can explain how really annoyed she is right now they will surely be late to where they were going. She is glaring at her friend as she tucked her white shirt underneath her denim pants. Then she casually put on classic combat boots, a black one. Seulgi looks at her as she fixes her own wig. She went near Wendy.

"You're complaining but you are actually dressing up."

"It's because I don't take back my words!" Wendy hissed.

Seulgi and her bet on something and if she loses, she is willing to participate in her friend's weird hobby which is cosplaying. Seulgi likes to dress up as any Japanese character but this time she'll attend some sort of an important event with the theme of Hollywood. Unfortunately, poor Wendy lost in the bet so didn't have a choice but to go with her because she didn't take back her words.

Wendy and Seulgi are both working in the same company and have been friends for a long time now. Their company organizes big events and parties and maybe that's one of the reasons that Seulgi became interested in cosplaying. Wendy stills remembers how Seulgi went so crazy in telling stories about how amazing the cosplayers and their costumes were that Wendy fell asleep in no time.

"Yeah. I can actually dress up for you but why should I be James Dean? I'm a girl for Pete's sake."

She is now tying her hair and fixing it like until it brushes up. She has short hair that's why it is easier for her friend to style it.

"It's no fun if you dress up as a girl besides you're a bit handsome." Then she laughed. "Let me comb this."

Wendy is used to it. She gets that comment a lot. As soon as she cut her hair short, her coworkers kept on telling her that she is actually handsome for a girl. They even told her that she shouldn't be offended because it's actually a compliment. But Wendy thinks that she looks like her dad though.

"So, what do you say? Looking like a rebellious hot man." She and Wendy just raised her eyebrow as she put on her black leather jacket.

Wendy looks at her wristwatch and it's almost eight in the evening then she notices by her window that it's already dark at night. I hope it's not a long night. She offers Seulgi her arm then it irritates her, in a good way, that her friend acts shy as she covers her gloved-hands in . She simply tapped her shoulder.

"What now, Miss Monroe?"

Seulgi does look like Miss Marilyn Monroe now. With the classic white dress, blonde hair, red lipstick, and beauty mark.

"I hope your wig falls off later, dork." Wendy commented.

"Yah!"

After Seulgi slightly punches her, she then links her arms on Wendy and makes their way to the car. They are now on their way to the event that is organized by the club where Seulgi is a member.

As soon as they arrived and stepped out of the car, a red carpet covered the pathway. The whole place is extravagant and there's a Hollywood sign covered with lights. There are stars on the floor that look like the Walk of Fame, there's a movie camera, clapboard, and a director's seat. This place is surely glamorous and sparkly for Wendy's eyes.

"Tell me honestly, how much does this event cost?" She whispered to Seulgi as they walked down the red carpet. "What will you benefit from here?"

"I have no idea how much this event costs as long as it is sponsored. Please, Wendy, don't look down on our happiness."

"What? I understand but I can't believe that there's actually someone who wants to spend money on this event?"

"What about it? It is worth it, duh."

As they arrived in the vibrant red velvet backdrop, they posed for the camera. Seulgi holds one end of her dress and puts her one palm on her chin and pout. Wendy put her hands inside her pockets and gave an alluring pose. Ugh. It's awkward. The cameraman gives them a thumbs up.

"Yey! You look handsome, Wendy." Seulgi commented as one of the staff gave them the picture after.

They finally entered the main hall and found an empty table and sat but Seulgi immediately left her to talk with other people. More like her club friends. Wendy saw a lot of people dress like Hollywood artists. Of course it's their theme. Wendy sighs and decides to get a drink to make herself busy. She walked towards the buffet table and scanned the whole thing to get something to eat. She got herself a plate and put anything that will fit in the plate.

Wendy is thinking about how she end up here when she doesn't know anyone here besides Seulgi. Because you lost the bet, remember? So she will make herself busy eating. She was about to go back to her table when a girl stood beside her.

"Wow! That's a lot, huh?"

Her eyes landed on a woman who's wearing a long black dress partnered with black gloves. She also has pearl earrings and a necklace that matches her tiara. Her looks are so intimidating with her glasses and red lipstick.

The woman removed her glasses and formed a smirk and looked her in the eyes. Wendy carefully steps back. Why am I feeling nervous?

The woman just linked her arm to Wendy as if they were already been close and that made her startled.

"Yah. What are you doing?"

Her brows furrowed and made her eyes squint.

"Huh? You're a girl? For a second, I thought you're a guy. With a small physique." Then Wendy just saw the most beautiful smile she had ever seen.

Huh? What's happening? Why do I just feel something whirling in my stomach?

Wendy tried her best to remove the woman's arm but she kept holding her as if they glued to each other.

"What's with you, though?"

She casually leaned on Wendy that made her eyes widened. "Never mind. We look good together though. Come."

"Huh? Wait!"

Without letting go, she dragged Wendy somewhere while she was holding her plate to the fullest with her left hand. The woman waved at someone.

"Kang Seulgi!"

Huh? Does she know Seulgi?

Seulgi looked at them then for a second she was confused then she saw where this woman was holding then she smiled and ran towards them.

"Irene!" Then Seulgi hugged the woman.

"Wow! I like your wig." The woman commented on Seulgi.

"Of course. It's expensive. I even fight online for this. So who's this little thing?"

What? She's acting like she doesn't know me? And what little thing do you mean?!

"I'm getting bored when someone catches my eyes. I thought this James Dean here is perfect to be my partner. You know I thought she was a guy but it turns out she's a girl." She looked at Wendy. "Or perhaps you're a lesbian. Are you interested in me?"

"What? No way." Wendy immediately replied. Not really.

She made a pout. Stop it. It's really cute!

Seulgi just laughed and looked at her friend. She's giving her a timid look. Wendy's brows frowned. It's not funny.

"I'm sorry Irene. I'm with her actually." The woman seems confused. Seulgi smiled again. "I mean she accompanied me here." Seulgi said while pointing at her.

"What? Really? Why don't you introduce me to her?" While crossing her arms, she looked at me giving me an intimate look. What's with her, really?

Seulgi coughed, then she held Wendy's not so long arm.

"Miss Bae, this is my very handsome friend, Wendy Son. Wendy, this Audrey Hepburn here is Miss Irene Bae." She whispers something to Wendy. "The sponsor."

"What?" Wendy looks surprised but she hides it immediately.

"Yah! What are you telling her? Better be a praise about me." She chuckled then she offered her hand to Wendy. Since she doesn't want to be rude, Wendy accepts the hand but an electric current suddenly flows on her hand the moment they touch each other. She suddenly looked at her, so was she.

Wendy doesn't have any idea what to do but for a moment, she doesn't want her hand to be away from hers. Little did she know, Irene is feeling the same thing.

"Wendy, Irene will surely melt at any moment."

She didn't notice that she's been looking at Irene for a long time. She may look like an idiot for sure. Nevertheless, her eyes are still locked on hers as if at any moment she might disappear at her sight and that is scary to think of.

"Huh?"

Seulgi is the one who removed Wendy's hand from Irene's. Irene just laughed and she just wore her sunglasses again. Irene gave her a quick scan before she said something.

"I need to entertain others. Actually it's a better idea if we're together but I don't want anyone to see you. They might snatch you away from me. So see you late

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter