Exactly The Polarities

Wenrene Seekers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What? She sent you something again?"

Wendy is staring to what was just delivered to her office. Seulgi is shocked but actually it is not surprising anymore. Wendy looked again with the newly delivered bunch of red roses with an envelope within.

"More like a death threat." She sighed.

Though Wendy already has an idea of what's inside the envelope, she still reads it, knowing that person does her best to write it on her own. Just as expected, she saw the finely handwritten note.

Wendy, my love, have a good day. Don't you dare to fall in love with anyone. You're only mine.

-Your bae, Irene ❤️

She let out a deep sigh again. Wendy doesn't know when it started but everyday there's always a delivery in her office that comes from Irene. It's either flowers, chocolates, bags, jewelry, dresses and other things that she doesn't even need because unless she already has it or she doesn’t need it. But it always comes with an envelope with a letter. Same message and same hand writings.

Seulgi took a look at the note. "Why don't you just give it a try? I'm already tired looking at you thinking all day how to respond."

As if it is that easy.

"Have you already seen the new models? We have a photoshoot tomorrow."

Wendy changed the topic so Seulgi won't push the idea of her dating Irene. She needs to focus and she doesn’t need to fall for distractions.

"Yeah, I saw it yesterday. I am telling you they are all gorgeous, especially Joy. I've seen her profile, she'll definitely be an ace."

Seulgi is now fixing her camera but then she looks at Wendy.

"Hey! I have an amazing idea. Would you want to date Joy? She has the looks and personality. You have nothing to lose." Seulgi exclaimed then she was cleaning her camera lens.

"What? Are you crazy? Why are you pushing me into a relationship? I'm too busy to handle it as of now. Besides, Joy is our new model, why would I date her?"

"Irene Bae then." She smiled and winked at her.

She shook her head. "Not a chance."

Wendy busied herself again in editing the pictures for the company she’s working at. It's the sister company of the Bae Enterprise, which Irene owns. They met because Wendy was introduced by her boss together with Seulgi because they are the one that has been handling a project for them.

Wendy and Seulgi are partners in their department. She's the one responsible for photography while she is the one in editing.

"Wendy!"

"What the?!"

Wendy jumps out of her seat and her hand is in her chest as Seulgi suddenly shouts. She is appalled then Seulgi laughs at her.

"Someone's calling." Seulgi is giving her a teasing look.

Wendy just noticed that her telephone beside her is ringing then she immediately picks it up to answer.

"Pic and Print Office, Wendy's speaking, who's this?"

"Hey..."

Her hands froze when she heard the voice on the other line. Wendy kept at ease and cleared before she spoke again.

"Yes Ma'am, how may I help you?"

"I just want to hear your voice, baby. See you later."

Then the call was cut. Later? She doesn't actually see Irene that much because mostly Wendy is in her office or in the studio. But what's with the later she just told me? Wendy was actually nervous when she heard her voice. She still felt the same feeling all over again though it always happens to her.

"Who's that?"

Seulgi went to her side, trying to bug her.

"Hmm, let me guess. Your wannabe girlfriend?" Seulgi guessed while her finger was pointing at her.

"Don't call her that." Wendy brushes her off.

Seulgi gave her an amusing look. "Oohh. You're defending her now."

"That's not it."

"You look pale right now. You could actually be whiter. I didn't know that."

Wendy just shrugged and sat on her chair. Someone knocked on the door and it revealed her boss. She immediately stands and slightly bow to him as a greeting.

"Wendy, you have a schedule tomorrow."

She nodded. "Ah, yes sir, with the new models."

"Oh, I totally forgot about that. I mean there's a new project and it's scheduled tomorrow. Will there be a lapse?"

"The schedule for tomorrow is at 9. What about that new project sir?"

"Oh, can it be done quickly? I'll tell them that it's on eleven or twelve?"

So no lunch then.

"It is the only schedule available for them. I believe we can't cancel the other either."

"Ah, yes sir. It was scheduled a few weeks ago."

"Okay, then. I will tell them the time. Good luck."

After her boss leaves, Wendy and Seulgi let go of all of their frustrations.

"Waahh! Why there's a schedule for last minute?! I can't believe he wants us to rush everything."

Wendy shakes her head then touches her temple. She can feel her nerves popping.

"Is that project really important to our boss that he can't even postpone it? There are new models, can we do it for two hours?! You'll rush your photoshoot tomorrow."

"Ugh, I hate that. I thought we could do it in the afternoon. Why is it right away?"

"Who knows? Maybe they are that important."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh. I can't find the right one." Wendy is browsing with all of the newly taken pictures. She keeps clicking and finding something relevant.

"I've taken a lot. Why don't you choose there?" Seulgi said while her hand was on her waist.

"I don't know. You're the photographer, you should know that."

"Maybe the model isn't good." She whispered to her.

"You told me she's the best." Wendy whispered, too. They are exchanging whispers and complaints when they are interrupted by the model.

"Uhm, so are we done?"

Joy asked them while they were still busy looking at her photos, finding the right photos. Wendy stood up.

"Ah, can you pose again? I'm still gonna add some photos for the project."

She nodded and did a pose. It is still lacking something.

"Seulgi, be ready." Wendy told her partner.

Seulgi is at her position while Wendy puts the arm of Joy on the side and the other one on her waist to emphasize her curve. She can almost smell the citrus perfume coming from the model. Her eyes widened when Joy suddenly kissed her on the cheek. Wendy touched her cheek as she moved back.

"What was that?" Wendy’s brows furrowed.

Joy giggled. "Oops, I'm sorry. I can't help it, you're really cute." Then she winked at her. Wendy just sighed and went behind Seulgi.

"Okay, do more poses."

Wendy directed her then Seulgi clicked multiple times more. She went again in front of her computer to browse the right images she could find but an unexpected image showed up. Wendy is more annoyed now.

"What the?! Kang Seulgi!"

Wendy can only let out a deep sigh and close her eyes to let out her frustrations. She needs to relax. She looked again at the photo that Seulgi captured. It's an image of Joy and her. It looks like she's kissing her on the lips but what’s really happened is that it's only on the cheek. Wendy suddenly felt a cold air on her nape. She felt her tiny hairs up. This is bad. She slowly looked at the back and saw a death glare of Irene Bae. Wendy is aware that Irene has an intense aura with her but now she's really scary with her dark red lipstick and smokey eye make up.

"Ah. Joy, everything is done now. You can go home. If I were you, hide where you could possibly be no found."

Wendy heard Seulgi say that and though she can't see it fully, Seulgi is trying her best to push Joy to leave the area.

"What? Why is that?" She heard Joy say with a hint of confusion and annoyance.

"YAH!!!"

Wendy put her hands on her ears as she just heard the D7 note scream of Irene. She then suddenly grabbed her nape and granted me a kiss on the lips. Wendy thought that it was just a quick deep kiss but she entered her tongue, marking her territory. Wendy fought the urge not to close her eyes. Irene deepened the kiss and she felt her biting her lower lip. Wendy tried to push her but she felt weak at the moment. She doesn’t have the power to push her away.

A few seconds later she let go of her. Both of the girls are panting, almost running out of breath. She smiled at her and rubbed the smudge of lipstick she left on her lips. She looked at her back and rolled her eyes. Wendy slowly looked and saw Seulgi and Joy both eyes widened and in a state of shock. Wendy tried to keep herself at ease.

"W-what do you think you're doing?"

Wendy failed not to stutter. Irene moved closer and hugged her waist. She whispered in Wendy’s ear.

"I just want the people to know that you are mine."

She tried to move but she's hugging her tight. Then Wendy saw her boss walking towards them. Our boss just looked at them. Wendy wonders if her boss saw what just happened.

"Wendy, are you finished? The next model is ready."

Yeah. I almost forgot the next schedule.

Seulgi speaks to Joy and the other models then they just nod and exit the studio. Wendy felt Irene loosen her hug and faced her boss.

"Okay Wendy, for the next model."

He held on Irene's shoulders. "Miss Irene Bae."

Wendy felt Seulgi walk beside her and whisper s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter