From Switzerland With Love

Wenrene Seekers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure, Seungwan-a?"

Seungwan cleared as Seulgi asked that question. She is currently packing her clothes and other stuff in her luggage bag. In her room, she looks at the wall clock to see the time and it is already ten in the evening. Her gaze turns to Seulgi that is casually lying on her bed.

"Yeah. I've never been so sure but I'm still nervous." She confessed.

Seulgi looked at her, she was now covered with her blanket. "You know, though it's obvious, nothing will change if you don't make it happen."

She smiled while thinking about the changes that might happen with her decision. She put her last bag full of her personal essentials and she finally zip her luggage, finishing her business.

"Why are you here, by the way? It's not like we're still roommates." She asked while her hands on her waist.

Seulgi got up and whined at her. "Yah! Is it bad to go here? And besides, I already packed everything before I got here."

"Why don't you take a rest? We're leaving early tomorrow."

Seulgi gets out of her bed and giggles. "I'm so excited!" She looked at her. "And to you, too."

She smiles. "Yeah. Wish me luck."

That night, Seungwan couldn't sleep a wink. She kept on rolling on her bed and looking at the ceiling imagining things that might happen. She tried every position that her body would feel comfortable but it was no use. She is also scared at the same time because of her plan but she can't wait any longer.

Seungwan can't remember how she was able to get to sleep last night. They are already at the airport. She also can't remember how she was able to get ready. She yawned as she rubbed her eyes underneath her specs. Actually it's Irene's. She lent it to me before.

Someone nudged her side. It's Sooyoung and she looks worried to her unnie.

"Yah, didn't you get enough sleep?"

Seungwan nodded and yawned again as a response.

"I bet she's reading novels again."

Yeri came out of nowhere looking at Seungwan suspiciously. She glared at her. Yeri just stuck her tongue out.

"I just can't sleep. And I don't read that kind of novel." She denied. She is just stopping herself from hitting Yeri.

"Yeah, yeah. It's okay. You're lonely these days." Sooyoung said while rubbing her shoulders. She just glared at her, too. These two are really a pain in the head. Seungwan just ignores the two while they are waiting for their luggage to check and they are ready to board.

Seungwan looks at Joohyun who is now with Seulgi. They are plane buddies and it's been years. She just wishes that for once, she can be her plane buddy, too. She was startled when Irene suddenly looked at their direction and she quickly looked away. Her heart skipped a beat. She wondered if Joohyun noticed it.

They are currently making their way to Switzerland as they are chosen to be tourism ambassadors for their country. As she saw her luggage, she immediately got it and proceeded to the boarding area. Sooyoung and Yeri are at her side squealing with excitement. She can't help but to smile at them. During the flight, Seungwan finally got to sleep.

After a long flight, the girls, together with their staff, checked into a hotel that was prepared for them. Seungwan and Seulgi are roommates while the rest are in the other room. Seungwan decided not to put too much effort removing all of her clothes from her luggage because they are just there for a few days. Their room has a big window so she can see how beautiful the scenery is outside. She decides to fix the bed sheet as she feels tired when Seulgi speaks.

"When? When? When-dy???"

"Stop."

"Aish. I should've put down paper instead of rock then you could be roommates."

Seungwan sat down on a sofa and let out a deep breath. "If it is not meant to happen, it won't. I'm still taking my time."

Seulgi sat beside her. "Do you practice or what? Did you write a letter or will you sing for her?"

She pushed her away. "I won't tell you."

"I bet it's boring~~."

She glared at her friend. "Whatever. It is not like I should impress you, too."

Seulgi squinted her eyes. "Knowing you, you can come up with cliché ideas."

She rolled her eyes. "Look who's talking. Sooyoungie told me you're a no jam, too." She teased Seulgi.

This time, Seulgi was the one who glared at Seungwan. She recalls how Sooyoung told her that Seulgi made a portrait of her at a page of her drawing book to treat her to dinner. Seulgi even wrote Sooyoung a letter which made the girl laugh but she admits that she really likes it.

"Yeri will kill all of us." Seulgi uttered.

She shook her head. "She already knows about you two and please don't say that first, I haven't told Joohyun yet."

She sighed as another nervous feeling came up with her. Actually, Seungwan has nothing prepared. She wants everything to come up only when the time is right. She also wants to be surprised and whatever will be Joohyun's reaction, she'll accept it. But anxious feelings are still eating her whole system.

"Hey, Seul. What if I'm turned down?"

"Then I will knock her down, too." Seulgi replied while showing her fist.

She chuckled. "As if you could do that."

She stood up and got on their bed. "Let's sleep. We're going early tomorrow."

"Aren't you changing first?" Seulgi asked her.

"Sshhh. I won't shower either."

"Yah!" Seulgi throws a pillow on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seungwan didn't have dinner last night because of tiredness from the flight. She woke up early, feeling hungry. After taking a shower, she blew her hair dry and pinned her hair up. She also wore some makeup. She decided to wear a brown knitted sweater that she tucked inside her above the knee skirt and sneakers. She nodded to Seulgi when the girl asked her if she was ready.

As they went out together,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter