Overwhelm Reality

Wenrene Seekers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bursts Into Bloom Part 2

"Aw!"

Seungwan always knew that she had a really bad hangover but it didn't stop her from drinking. She held her head as she felt pain as if twenty one devils were drilling it, wishing her hell. She just woke up to the streak of sunlight from her window. Feeling parched, she gets up and her blanket just smoothly falls down. Her eyes widened as she discovered herself . She immediately covered herself with the blanket. Her head is still aching, trying to remember.

What the?! Why am I ?

"!"

She remembered having Bae Joohyun in her apartment. She looks at her bed to check on her but she's alone. Where is she?

Her eyes quickly scan the room for her clothes but it is not there so she goes out, wearing only the blanket. She sighed as she found her pants that she wore last night and her ruined shirt on the floor.

"What crazy thing I just did last night?" She whispered.

Joohyun is not on Seungwan's apartment. Her things were not there either. Seungwan looked at her wall clock and it's already past noon, which is why her stomach growled from hunger. She decided to take a bath first but she felt that her private part was kinda sore. Her whole body is aching and she just saw some scratches in her arms.

"Oh gosh."

Seungwan saw her reflection in the mirror. There are some purple marks on her chest and neck. She looked at her back, there were several scratches as well. She decided to plunge herself in the bathtub. She is getting dizzy recalling the event last night.

After doing it on the couch, the two decided to go to her bed and ended up doing it again. Seungwan believed she was put under the girl's spell last night. She's too attractive even though she didn't feel any attraction the first time she saw Joohyun. She had this feminine and soft side last night despite having a strong aura the first time they met. Who can't resist her?

"Seungwan, you're a complete idiot for taking advantage of her situation."

Joohyun is drunk but Seungwan admits that she is not fully drunk but she has alcohol in her system. She stares at the ceiling. "But she's really beautiful. Ah! I don't want to bump on her again."

Miss Bae just left her apartment without leaving any note so Seungwan assumes that their situation will be like 'Just forget the whole thing.' scenario. Well, it's completely fine with that besides they don't know each other and everything that happened is completely an accident. Alcohol contributes a lot to making them out of their mind.

I can't believe what just happened!

"So, what am I gonna do for today?"

With her hands on her waist, she decided to clean her apartment since she is still unemployed. I'm ! Also, it's been so long since she vacuumed her floor, wiped her cabinet, and changed her bedsheets.

"Really?"

Seungwan closed her eyes as she saw an unfamiliar coat under her sofa. It's no doubt that the girl she spent her night with wore it last night. Seungwan just remembers her being . She shook her head. God! Why am I always thinking of her not wearing any clothes?

After cleaning and taking a quick shower, she noticed that her purple marks didn't fade at all so she grabbed her hoodie, specs and bought bubble tea after getting out of her apartment. Seungwan walked in the nearby park and she sat on the swing. The sky looks so peaceful as Seungwan saw how cloudy it is. She can also see some kites and children are happily running around the park.

"I wish I could be a kid again. Your only problem is playing and not being scolded by parents."

She put on her earphones and started playing some music. The wind is nice today. I hope something good will happen.

After finishing her bubble tea, the sun is almost set. Seungwan decided to go back to her apartment after getting some takeout in the food cart she passed by. After closing the door, she noticed that a letter slid under it. She immediately picked it up.

It's from IB Marketing and Complex Company!

She opened the door first to see who put it there and she just saw Bae Joohyun walking to her apartment.

"Hey!"

The girl didn't look back.

"Bae Joohyun!"

She turned around with her right brow raised. She crossed her arms.

"Are we that close for you to call me by my name?"

Seungwan smiled and tried to tease the girl a little bit. "Yeah, we already saw each other so..."

She chuckled when Joohyun walked towards her with her eyes glaring at her. Seungwan just laughed at the girl's reaction.

"Shut up! Someone can hear you!"

"Yeah right. Why do you have this?" She showed her the letter.

"It kinda mixes up with mine." Her eyes are like looking for something. Seungwan finds it cute when Joohyun pursed her lips. "Hey, do you have my coat?"

"Yeah, come in." She slightly opened her door.

Joohyun stepped back. "Nope. I don't want to. I'll wait here."

"Okay." She replied but Seungwan told herself that she must be out of her mind because she just pulled Joohyun inside her apartment. She almost tripped to her but Seungwan just held her arm.

"Y-yah!" Joohyun immediately pushed her. She secretly smiled when she saw the girl blushed.

"I bought too much food. It will be a waste if there's left over."

"Duh! You could reheat it for tomorrow."

Seungwan just walked to the kitchen and prepared the takeout food. It's actually tteokbokki and some pork barbecue so she doesn't know if it will be nice for dinner for the girl she just invited in.

"I hope you eat tteokbokki and barbecue."

"Tteokbokki?"

The food smells in the kitchen. Seungwan didn't know if she was right but she just saw Joohyun's eyes sparkle when she heard the tteokbokki.

"Let's eat." She offered the food.

It is just funny that she acts very elegant but she ate like there's no tomorrow. She must like the tteokbokki that much. She looked like a bunny while chewing her food.

"About what happened..." She started the conversation but Joohyun coughed so she immediately gave her water. Seungwan doesn't want to open up that topic but she thinks that it's something to talk to.

She patted her back. "Are you alright?"

She nodded and looked away. Seungwan couldn't believe that Joohyun was blushing so she chuckled.

"Why are you acting like it's your first time?" Seungwan asked.

She rolled her eyes. "So? As if you care."

This time, Seungwan is the one who almost choked. She grabbed her water and drank it in one go.

"What?! Don't fool me. You even thought of me as, what was her name? Kang Seul Ki? Then you just do it like an expert." Joohyun is not looking at her. "Do you even know how strong you are when you're drunk?"

"Shut up! And it's Kang Seulgi. What do you mean expert? I don't even know how to. I'm just too drunk."

"So, who's that Kang Seulgi that makes you wild huh?" Seungwan thought of something.

"Nothing. Some burden in my life."

"If she is just a burden, you're still willing to give yourself to her. That's what you told me."

Why do I sound so sad though?

Seungwan shook her head.

"It's just because of alcohol. Besides, I've done it because it's you."

Seungwan didn't understand what Joohyun mumbled. "What?"

"Nothing. Well, forget everything. Your girlfriend might be angry."

She looked at Joohyun with her brows furrowed.

"What girlfriend? I don't have one."

"The girl who kissed you last time. So kissing is just a habit of yours?"

She took a glimpse of Joohyun. "Well, if it's pretty then yes."

Joohyun rolled her eyes. It is just funny that she acts like a boss or something but she's actually cute and has innocence as a charm. Seungwan won't deny the fact that she is attracted to her. If her feelings are right, there is an attraction and tension between them.

"By the way, did you apply at IB Company or something?" She is staring at Joohyun. "Don't look at me like that, I just happened to see it where it came from."

She nodded. "Well, I haven't read their letter. But yes, I applied for a job."

"What for?" Joohyun asked. She can feel that the girl is curious.

"What do you mean? Of course, they are a good company and I'm jobless right now. Okay, now that you mentioned it." She got the letter and read it in front of her. Her eyes widened when she read the most awaited answer that she's been wanting to receive. "Oh my God! I'm accepted! Wooh!"

Seungwan, with the feeling of so much delight, jumped and hugged Joohyun. She was startled and Seungwan noticed so she immediately let go of her.

"Sorry I got carried away. Yes, I have a new job." She told her the good news. Seungwan dances and sways like there's no tomorrow because of so much joy. She even started humming, too as Joohyun stares at her. Seungwan has no idea how she makes Joohyun's heart beat so fast that it is so loud, it is deafening.

"Are you always like this?" Joohyun asked. She can't take it anymore. She is furious with the unfamiliar feeling of attraction to Seungwan.

Seungwan looks at her, a smile is still plastered on her face. "What do you mean?"

Joohyun was staring at her earlier but she looked away. "You're like the sun. Full of shine. You seem so energetic and funny. It's like there's no single thing that is boring when you're around and you're so small and have these fluffy cheeks...ugh, what?" She noticed that Seungwan was gazing upon her.

The girl just shook her head and was still looking at her. "Nothing." Seungwan pursed her lips, stopping herself from smiling widely with what she just heard from the girl who lives in the apartment two doors from her.

"Well, I have to go. Thanks for the meal."

Seungwan tried teasing Joohyun again. "Don't you want to stay?"

She knitted her brows. "What?!"

She felt happy when she successfully teased the girl. "I'm kidding. Look at yourself, you are so surprised."

"Well I am! Ugh, whatever. See you tomorrow."

Then she marched herself out the apartment. Seungwan just laughed when she left her apartment. She remembers something. She gets it and ran to the door.

"Bae Joohyun!"

Seungwan really loved her reaction. Joohyun is looking at her. "What agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter