Fill The Gap With Gaze

Wenrene Seekers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on Wendy! This is like your only chance!"

"Yeah! Joy's right. This is our last year. You should grab this opportunity."

Wendy tries her best to pull herself as Joy and Seulgi are pulling both of her arms towards the least booth that she wants to go to.

Their university, for the celebration of its day of foundation, has always held its annual activities. This year it has been decided to rent a vacant space where every college prepares different activities and booths as their contribution. The three of them are in the same class and as of the moment, they are available and to make the most of their time, Joy and Seulgi drag Wendy to see different booths. Wendy doesn't mind it but they are definitely up to something. Wendy can smell that. She has known those two for a very long time already so she knew something would happen.

"What are you talking about?"

Wendy almost stepped on the laces of her shoes and almost tripped. Thank God, she can balance her body. There are a lot of people already and students from other universities are also welcome to visit the booths while the other students in their university are really noisy and busy with their booths.

"Wendy, don't deny it. You know what we're talking about."

Her eyes widened when she saw the red, blue and yellow small flags hanging above their heads.. There's also this big banner with an extremely big font with the words KISSING BOOTH.

"What the?"

Her jaw dropped when she realized where they were and where it would be headed.

"We already bought your ticket so you just need to line up. Though you're not the only one getting the chance."

Joy showed Wendy a pink ticket while winking at her. The girl is really excited about the idea.

Wendy hissed at them. "Aish! No way. Both of you are crazy. Why would I go?"

Seulgi laughed softly and patted her shoulder. "Come on. This is your chance to kiss Chanyeol. You have been fantasizing about him since your freshman year."

"Yah. Seulgi shut up!" She yelled in discomfort.

Joy and Seulgi just pushed her on the line, ignoring her disbelief. They almost nudged a girl in front. Then she noticed that Joy is right, Wendy is not the only one getting the chance, there are other girls lined up in front and behind her.

"Good luck! We're looking out for you. If you leave that line, you'll be in trouble."

"Yah!"

Then they just run and Wendy can't see where they go. She tried to tiptoed but now she is frustrated. I can't be here. Wendy wants to go out but there's something in her mind that she wants it, too.

It's for charity! It means no harm.

She tried to convince herself and lining up in the kissing booth won the battle.

"Ugh! Whatever! He won't mind it. There's a lot of people lined up for the kissing booth."

"Miss, can you move a little?"

Wendy was startled when the girl behind her talked then she bowed a little.

"Oh, sorry."

Then she moved forward, Wendy became more nervous when she could already see the face of the boy that she was always looking from afar.

It started when Wendy met Chanyeol in the library. Yes, it is very cliché but with her small height she can't reach a book from the third shelf and he's the one who helped her. That time everything went slow. The angels start singing with beautiful harmony and the birds and butterflies start flying around. She can only see him and the surroundings become blurry . That time, Wendy knew that she fell in love.

Though he already kissed a lot of girls, Wendy didn't mind. She knew that It is just for the contribution of Chanyeol to the booth though it will apply to her, too. She doesn't care. She'll grab this chance. The girl in front of her is the one next. Her body became timid.

What if I ? He might not like my kiss.

She saw the girl happily go away after she got the chance to kiss Chanyeol. Wendy's hands start to sweat and her heart beats unusually. Her hand is shaking when she presents her ticket but it's like she was poured with a bucket of ice when the student told her something.

"Sorry Miss. It's the wrong ticket."

"P-pardon?"

Wendy is thinking that she might misheard what the student told her.

"You've got the wrong ticket."

"Y-yeah. I mean, is this for the kissing booth?"

He nodded. "But this is for the other lane. That one."

Then he pointed to the other side. "You can go there."

"W-wait. Why did this become a wrong ticket? Are you sure?"

"Blue tickets are in this lane then the pink is on the other lane. Wait, hey buddy, can she go first?"

The other guy on the pink lane nodded, then this man pushed her there. Wendy is hesitant to go and he sees Chanyeol confused with what's happening as well. Gosh! This is embarrassing.

"It's okay. I don't want to do this." Wendy told the student.

"Nah! Your ticket would go to waste if you don't use it."

Then he made him sit on the chair in the pink lane. She almost jumped out of the seat when she realized who's gonna be her kisser. It is actually a girl. Though it is kinda awkward, the girl smiles while looking at her. Wendy is embarrassed so she looks away but she just saw a line of guys who's waiting patiently for her to finish.

"I didn't expect this." She whispered. Wendy noticed that the girl was looking at her and probably heard what she just said. "I mean, no offense, it's just that my friends gave me a pink ticket instead of blue."

The girl nodded. "Oh, okay."

"Ahm, sorry I gotta go. You don't have to kiss me of course."

Wendy awkwardly smiled then stood up but the girl held her hand and made her back to the seat again.

"You have your ticket, I'll give what your friends paid for. Don't let it go to waste."

Then she closed her eyes and gave Wendy a light peck on the lips. It's kinda weird for Wendy. Should I feel this? She started to close her eyes and deepened the kiss. Wendy can almost taste the strawberry with her lips. They parted and Wendy happened to stare at her brown eyes. She has a deep set of eyes and it's like the whole universe is in there. One of the most beautiful she has ever seen. I find it very familiar. Have I seen it before?

Wendy feels like she's hypnotized, that is the only explanation for her because she doesn't know what's gotten into her but she pulls her arm and holds on her neck to claim again for another kiss. It's deeper than the first one, sweeter and she is craving for more. She didn't feel any rejection so she closed her eyes when she entered her tongue and felt the excitement as the girl just let her do it. She can feel the tiny muscle in and Wendy felt the girl biting on her lower lip. She felt so hot and could feel the intensity from the ground. The kiss stopped when someone separated them.

"What the?! What do you think you're doing?!"

A man whom Wendy thinks is also a student in their university is breathless with rage. Wendy panicked and stood up. She cleared and looked at the girl. "I'm so sorry about that." Then she immediately walked away from the booth. She even heard the girl shouting at the boy, telling him that they're already broken up. Wendy is curious so she looked again at the booth and saw the girl walk away. The customers are making fuzz about what happens. She slapped her face to come up with her senses. Wendy can hear her heavy breathing and racing pulse.

"Hey, Wendy! We saw what happened."

Joy and Seulgi just come right in front of her eyes, looking so worried but it doesn't stop Wendy from smacking both of their heads.

"Yah! Look what just happened!"

"Yeah, you're making out with a goddess."

"What do you mean making out? It's just a peck." She convinced them.

Joy crossed her arm. "I didn't know a peck includes tongue."

Wendy blushed but she still denied it. "We didn't make out and what goddess? Do you know her?"

The two of them giggled and Joy even wiped some excess lipstick off the girl she just "pecked" near my lips. The three of them started walking and Wendy can still feel her lips on hers.

"Irene Bae, a lot of guys are drooling over her. She's really popular, don't you know that?"

"Joy, how can she know? She's always Chanyeol here, Chanyeol there, Chanyeol this and that."

Annoyed with the two of them, Wendy stopped walking and faced them. "Why is it like I'm at fault? You bought me the wrong ticket. Instead of Chanyeol, I happened to kiss a girl."

"Sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter