Chapter 6

Slide Thru
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon’s POV

 

I smiled as soon as she got out of her condo. I hurriedly opened the passenger’s door for her. 

 

 

“Did you wait long? Sorry” I shook my head before looking at her.

 

 

“Aniyo, I just got here as well. You look good” I said while smiling at her. She’s wearing this elegant business attire she’s known to always wear. 

 

 

Honestly, she looked even more stunning up close. I seriously can’t fathom how a human being can be this cute and hot at the same time.. 

 

 

“Thank you, you look good yourself” She smiled before poking my cheek. I smiled.

 

 

After a while, we’ve finally arrived at our destination. I opened the door for her and as soon as she got out she linked her arms with mine. I blushed.

 

 

“I think your friends are over there” She said while pointing at the group of people next to the entrance. I squinted my eyes and saw an orange haired person. Seulgi.

 

 

“If there’s an orange haired one then that must be them” I chuckled, she looked at me before laughing softly.

 

 

“Dork, Yubin-ssi is waving at you” I looked back at my friends again before nodding and started walking towards them while her right arm is linked with mine.

 

 

“Yo” I greeted them. I rolled my eyes when they greeted Minji first before me. This is what happens when you have rude friends I guess. I'm joking of course.

 

 

“Oh, Hi yooh. You were here?” Dami teased. I glared at her before smiling at her girlfriend, Handong.

 

 

I glanced at Krystal. I nodded after making eye contact with her. She did the same. I glanced at Seulgi before doing the same I did to Krystal. Why do they look so distant? And awkward..

 

 

“We got your tickets. Let’s go inside before the line gets even longer” Yeri whined. I nodded before carefully dragging Minji with me.

 

 

She leaned her body closer to mine. Making our skin pressed roughly against each other, weird but electrifying. I smiled awkwardly at my bestfriend, Yubin after seeing her giving me a look.

 

 

“Hi guys! Welcome to Ripley’s Haunted. We’ll have to divide you into 4. Is that fine with you guys?” One of the crew members wearing a really scary clown outfit asked. 

 

 

I can feel Minji tightened her grip on my arm while leaning even closer to me. I looked to my right before realizing that Krystal is beside me with Seulgi behind her.

 

 

I glanced at her before secretly raising my eyebrows at her.

 

 

“I think.. we’ll go with you two” She whispered. I nodded before looking back.

 

 

I told the crew about the grouping. So, it’s Me, Minji, Seul and Soj. Then next group is Bin, Dongie, Rim and her gf.

 

 

“Looks like we’re heading first..” I said. Seulgi went in front next to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter