Chapter 4

Slide Thru
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji's POV


I smiled as soon as I saw Yoohyeon entering the library with coffees in her hands. I immediately scooted my bag so she could sit beside me. 
 


"Here, I don't know what you like so I got both iced and hot.." I smiled before taking the iced one. She nodded before placing her bag on the desk.

 


"Cool, I like it hot" She said before sipping on the beverage. I nodded before flipping through this huge textbook in front of me.

 

"Sorry, I was getting bored and unmotivated so I had to call you here. Do you have practice?" She shook her head before grabbing a pencil from my pouch.

 

"Hm.. but I can leave early, it's fine" She said while doodling on a piece of scratch paper.

 

"You won't get in trouble?" I asked cutely before poking her cheek. She looked at me before smiling. 
 


"Nope, not if it's for you" I scoffed playfully before pinching her cheeks. 

 

"You're so.." She looked at me.


 

"So.. what?" I saw the smirk on her pretty face. What is this feeling..


 

"Nevermind, you have to keep silent. They'll kick us out" She chuckled before grabbing my hand. Hm.. she's initiating skinship now too?


 

"I will sorry, do you mind if I just take a nap and wait for you here?" I shook my head.


 

"You can nap. I'll wake you up when I'm done" She nodded before resting her head on her arms.

 

After a few minutes, I've been making great progress with my research paper and I can hear her snore a bit. Why did I call her? There's no reason at all.. unless.. no.


 

I closed the text book before putting it back to where I got it. I went back to our table and saw her now awake while scrolling through her phone. 

 

"Hey" I greeted. She looked up to me before smiling before standing up. 

 

"Are you hungry? Wanna grab something on the way to your condo?" She asked before reaching for my bag.


 

"Hm.. Bora's picking me up.." 
 

 

"Oh.. right. Sorry, yea that's fine. Do you want me to walk you to her car then?" She asked while titling her head. I find that cute..


 

"If that's fine with you" I said.


 

"Of course. Let's go?" I nodded before following her behind as she walks ahead of me. 
 

 

We saw Bora's car parked in front of the building. Yoohyeon turned around to face me.


 

"right. You should be the one in front.. I don't know which one is her car" I chuckled before walking beside her.


 

"that o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter