Chapter 19

Slide Thru
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji's POV

 

I rubbed my eyes before slowly opening them only to find out that the one I'm looking for is no longer next to me. I sighed before slowly getting up.

 

 

I walked outside my room and saw Bora cooking something in the kitchen. I greeted her before making my way to the chair. I rested my head on the table.

 

 

"She left early in the morning" I heard Bora say.

 

 

"Mhm.." I mumbled letting her know that I acknowledge the information.

 

 

"Did you guys fix it?" I looked up to see her before pouting and shaking my head.

 

 

"No" 

 

 

"Eh? I thought you guys did.. it was pretty quiet last night" I tilted my head before shaking it again.

 

 

"I haven't told her the reason yet.." I can tell that she's giving me her most disappointed look right now.

 

 

"Wae?" She asked almost sounding like she's mad.

 

 

"I.. I will.." I heard her tongue clicked followed by the sound of the stove being turned off.

 

 

"Just a piece of advice, Seohee and Jongin shouldn't matter as long as you're with Yoohyeon. They shouldn't.. Minji-ah.. So, go and get Yoohyeon back and be yourself again for Christ's sake!" I gave her a small smile before nodding.

 

 

"I will, don't worry. I'm just.. really looking for the perfect time" I said before standing up and waling towards the door.

 

 

"Where are you going?" She asked.

 

 

"To her" She gave me a smile before giving me a thumbs up.

 

 

End of Minji's POV

 

 

Yoohyeon's POV

 

"Soojung-ah.. we can't be doing this" I panted as soon as she pulled away. She gave me a longing stare before sitting properly and fixing her seatbelt.

 

 

"Why can't we make it work? I thought.. I'm pretty sure I have feelings for you. And.. didn't you and Minji broke up?" I sighed before nodding.

 

 

"Yes, we did but I still have feelings for her" I said. 
 

 

"Does she still have for you?" Krystal answered suddenly making me feel things.

 

 

"I.. don't know honestly.." I said sadly.

 

 

I heard her sighed before taking off her seatbelt and going out of the car. I sighed before getting out as well and following her towards the campus while fixing my hair. 
 

 

 

On the way inside the gate, I saw Minji waiting beside a group of students. I narrowed my eyes before looking down while walking besides Krystal. 
 

 

"Hyeon.." She probably wouldn't guessed how much that nickname mean to me as she's the only one who calls me that. 
 

 


I looked up to meet her eyes but she looked shocked.

 

 

"Hey.. were you waiting for someone?" I asked curiously.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter