The Queenkas

Under His Control

WEEK 1 

Mon - Tripped by a girl

Tues- A vandalised locker

Wed- Glue on the chair

Thurs- Hit by a volley ball during PE

Fri- Missing books

WEEK 2 

Mon- Lock in the janitor closet

Tues- 

 

Today marks the 2nd week of school for Soomi. And who told her that school is enjoyable? Who told her that the new classmates will welcome her with open arms? Soomi looked at the clock in dismay. 20 more mins to the first bell and to another day of bullying. Through this 2 weeks, she had become clear of 2 things. Which is to stay away from the Queenkas and the Kingkas. Firstly, The Queenkas. The leader, Yoon Hyelin. Its hard to not to notice her especially with her long bright lavender hair. And whats more, with her 2 followers, Jang Eunjung and ... Soomi gritted her teeth as she thought of the last queenka, Min Nara. Yes. Min Nara. That red haired girl who gave her a " friendly " push on her first day. And from her observations, she came to realised that even though Hyelin is the leader, Nara is always the one who start a fight or make the final decision. And well... maybe thats why ever since words spread that Soomi had offended her, she has become the new target of bullying. 

Well... about the Kingkas.. Unknowingly Soomi starts to bite her nails as she tried to recall the infomations that she had heard from her classmates. Yes. Heard. So far, Soomi have not encounter any of the so-called kingkas. Not that she interested in them.. especially after hearing rumours about them. Soomi shivered as she thought about it. Geez.. she cant imagine what will have become of her if she had both the queenkas & kingkas on her bad side. Well... they shoud be equally bad right? Soomi lazily lift her head off the table and keep her diary aside. Looking at the clock again, Soomi jumped up in shock. " Oh No... 5 more mins !! ' Grabbing her bag, Soomi made a dash out. Its a bad thing that her dorm is located right at the end, the furthest away from school. 

 

Phew. Soomi was relieved that Miss Choi was nowhere in sight as she made her way to her seat which is all the way at the back. And considering that she had no desk partner, her area has been offically declared as the outcast zone. Soomi was about to take her seat when someone tapped her on the shoulder. Soomi turned and took a step back immediately. " Nara .. " And there stood the 3 queenkas who had make her school life a living hell. " Jung Soomi.. hows the feeling of being locked up in the closet? ' Nara spoke when using her fingers to push Soomi's head. At the sight, the class began to roar in laughter. This had somehow become an entertainment for them every day. Soomi bite on her lips and bravely answered back. " Its fine.. and in fact its pretty good. Maybe next time you should experience it yourself." Soomi watched as Nara's expression changed. She knew that shes going to be in trouble again. Nara cleared . " Well.. thats good. See you during lunch.. darling.." Nara winked before leaving the class. If theres one thing that Soomi is grateful for, at least shes not in the same class as them.