On a rainy day

Under His Control

Hello peeps !!

Sorry for not updating, but I have my reasons ):  You see...

I wonder if you guys remember about the " preview " chapter I wrote before? 

AND OH GOSH

 I forgot to include the scene of Nara and Yongguk which I wanted to !!!!  * Grabs hairs * 

Let me know if I actually did included . I have been re-reading the chapters but no luck. 

Seems that I really forgotten about it. HMMMMM

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soomi glared at the sky with hatred  * WHAT'S WRONG WITH TODAY! WHY IS EVERYTHING AGAINST ME * 

The once sunny blue was replaced with some tint of grey. 

She looked at her surrounding and wondered if she should open and approached strangers for help. Yes. She hated the idea of it but, she dont want to spend her night outside either. Soomi in a deep breathe  * Here goes nothing * 

 

First target - Ahjuma selling drinks.

 * But ... she seems too busy to entertain me * 

 

Second target - A good looking boy who looks around the same age as her

* Will he think that I am hitting on him if I approach him ? * 

 

Third target - A small little boy who's happily his new bought lollipop

Soomi scoffed  * How humilating this is if I have to rely on a kid to lead me home * 

 

She let her graze wandered around, trying to spot a suitable target.  

* No not him .. Not him either .. Maybe this lady? She looks friendly but looks can look decieving right? * 

After a min or two, she gave up. Dragging her feet to a nearby brench, Soomi looked up to the glommy sky again. 

* Oppa, You will find me right? * 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" I left her at the ice cream store near the cross junction " 

 

Yongguk was speeding but at this point, he could care less. He tighten his grip on the handle of his bike. 

* You little ...... I will make you pay for the trouble you caused me * 

 

Pitter patter Pitter patter 

The scattered raindrops fall on her head. But she made no attempt to move away. 

Passer - bys who are rushing to the shelter, threw her strange looks. 

Soomi closed her eyes and lift her head up. * May the rain wash away all my bad luck * 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* MUST YOU LITERALLY TAKE MY WORDS WHEN I SAY I WANNA WASH AWAY MY BAD LUCK * 

Soomi was now struck in the telephone booth hiding from the rain. As much as she want to continue sitting on the bench like how the female lead in the korean drama usually are like, she just couldnt stand the heavy raindrops that hurts when it came into contact with her skin. 

Giving a loud sign, She stared at the rain blankly and a memory flashed past.

That day ....

It was raining too

 

- FLASHBACK - 

 " What are you doing. Let me go "  Her heart was beating in an unusual pace. 

* Too close * Soomi swore that she will be able to count his heartbeat per min. 

Yongguk only pressed her head closer to his chest. 

" Your cuts will get infected " 

 

Tears threatened to fall from her eyes but being stubborn, Soomi bite on her lips hard. 

* Big player. Stupid liar. I am not going to drop any tears for you anymore * 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soomi shivered under the rain  * Where can I go? *

She had no choice but to leave her " shelter " when someone knocked on the booth door, wanting to use the phone.

" I should have ask him for some spare coins to make a call "  

" Seriously, which grown up will lost her way like how I do .. I cant even .... AISH " 

She grumbled to herself and was about to turn into another street when something crashed onto her back. 

Soomi stiftened. * Is this another joke? I cant be that unlucky to meet a prevert who like to attack girls in the rain right * 

But before she can recall the steps that Dongwoo had taught her to deal with a prevert,  a familar voice rang beside her ears. 

 

" Finally, I found you " 

photo tumblr_mgpzw2H9wa1rd7kgvo1_500.gif

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yongguk hugged her close to himself. This is the second time that he had experience fear. The fear of losing something precious to him. 

The first time it happened, he had no ways to stop it .. but now , he's going to hold onto his happiness. 

 

" Are you really that dense? I am always looking at you anxiously " 

Yongguk took in another deep breathe before continuing his next sentence. This is more nerve breaking than facing a strong opponent in the underground rink. 

" I thought you will realised if I protected you by your side without any words. But I was a fool , I didnt know that it will hurt your feelings " 

" Dont you understand my feelings? " 

 

" Jung Soomi .. I want you "