The Kingkas

Under His Control

1 more subscriber to go ~~

Thanks for commenting too. Though I didnt reply individually, I do read all of them (: 

So ...

You guys must be looking forward to the KISS SCENE right? 

But who should it be with?

Playboy Himchan?

Mysterious Daehyun? 

Nice Jongup?

Maknae Zelo? 

Smart Youngjae?

Protective Yongguk? 

COMMENTS >3

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The 3 BAP members were now in Soomi's dorm. As compared to Zelo who was now sitting casually on her bed, Yongguk and Jongup were fidgeting umcomfortably on the couch. This is the first time that they had stepped into a girl's room. The walls were painted in baby pink and everything was arranged neatly.  * It's remind me of the Maknae *  Yongguk chuckled when he remember Soomi's nickname for Zelo *  " Yongguk ssi ... I made my first friend in this school today. His hair colour was in fade pink .. Isn't it cool ? I called him pink head " . Yongguk shook his head. He should have knew that it's Zelo. 

Soomi came out from the kitchen and placed the drinks and snacks on the table. Her eyes darted to Zelo who was now hugging the teddy bear that oppa had gifted her. " Yah pink head, why are you on my bed again? " Soomi snatched her teddy back and shoved Zelo off the bed. The poor maknae pouted * Meanie Soomi * and without other choices, he settled himself on the couch. " Again?? " Jongup's eyes widened. " Again? " Yongguk questioned. * What has the maknae been doing behind his back *  Soomi simply ignored their questioning eyes and threw the bomb back to them.  " So, What's BAP about? " She had other questions but for now, this will do. 

 

Zelo shifted nervously in his seat. He cant be saying this to her right? * Hello Soomi, I am Zelo, Maknae of BAP. In school, We are known as the Kingkas while outside the streets, we were known as a notorious gang. Though I can pretty much take down a few guys at one go, I would never never fight with you. I will still be the lovable pink head, your good friend. * Zelo cringed at his thoughts. No.. He cant possibly answer that. Zelo exchanges glances with Jongup, hoping that he will help him out. But Jongup only mouthed back  " I can't . Sorry "  Zelo turned to his leader. But Yongguk only gave him a hard stare. And from his experience. He knew exactly what it means : " NO " 

" So .. Who's going to explain? " Soomi was getting impatient. Zelo nodded his head meekly.  " Soomi ah .. We areeee... " A sudden thudding on the door interrupted his speech. Zelo let out a shaky breathe. * I am saved * But Soomi threw him a dark look  " Later ".  Soomi made her way to the door angrily. She was so close to getting her answer. *  Whoever it is, he/she better have a good reason for knocking * 

 

Soomi opened the door and came face to face with a handsome boy

 

.photo tumblr_m7q82wDBM61rty7yz.jpg

 

* It's him ! the boy who knocked on my door  * She must be staring at him for a sec too long as someone cleared his throat. It was only now then Soomi realised that the handsome boy was not alone. He was accompanied by 2 other boys. 

 

photo himchanchan.jpg

 

Soomi's face heated up when he winked at her. And her face reddened when she noticed his attire. A plain low v neck tee shirt which revealed his collar bone and a glimpse of his chest.  * Too much skin * 

 

photo 20120913_bap_youngjae_pr.jpg

 

Someone cleared his throat again. " Excuse me, we are here to get our leader & maknaes " 

The smart looking boy definitely caught Soomi's attention with his words. '" Leader and maknaes? " She repeated .. 

" Yes. They are here right? Daehyun, did you get the room wrong? "  The boy only shook his head at Youngjae's accusation. 

* How can i forget this weird girl * and of course, Daehyun didnt voice his thoughts out. 

 

* Leader and maknaes? Daehyun? .. It can't be ..... * 

 

It was another boring day .. Soomi was eating her lunch quietly when the table of girls, sitting across her's, burst into giggles. * What are they laughing about * She stared at them longingly. * This is how high school life should be. Laughing over small things together, Skipping classes to go shopping ... well maybe not the skipping part, but still ... *  

" Hey, have you heard about it? " a girl with short bob hair asked her friends excitingly.

"What? Is this about some cute guys? " The girl smirked, happy with the attention that she's getting.

" Well .. I heard news. That the maknae of BAP is enroling here. "

" KYAAA .. REALLY? Now the 6 Kingkas will finally unite ~~ "  

" I bet that the maknae is cuter "

" Tch. Noone can be compared to Daehyun " 

" Channie oppa's smile is so breathtaking" 

" How i wish that i can get tutored by Youngjae " 

" I hope Jonggie can teach me how to fight " 

" The leader is the best. And he's a underground fighter. How cool is that  " 

 

Soomi registered the news that she had eavesdropped. * So .. they are the Kingkas of TS High *

 

She widened her eyes in realisation. How did she get herself caught in this situation? 

* Maknae aka Pink head - Zelo * 

* Fighter aka Nice boy - Jongup *

* Winking playboy- Channie * 

* Handsome face - Daehyun * 

* Smart kid - Youngjae *

 And lastly .... The leader of BAP .. 

 

* Mr Deep voice * 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* EDITIED *

I HAVE REACHED 50 !!!!!!! And this means ...

KISS KISS KISS 

Do COMMENT on who you want Soomi to share her kiss with (: