Mr nice guy

Under His Control

Another Update for the day.

Because ......

This story had accumulated over 1000VIEWS !!! 

IT MEANS ALOT TO ME ~~ I WILL WORK HARDER !!

photo aegyo.gif

 

Yonggukie's Buing Buing for you ~~

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Soomi took one last look at herself in the mirror. The cream that Pink head bought over was really effective. " Yah, Pabo .. Dont leave me alone in the classroom. I hate it "  Soomi smiled as she traced the fading scar on her cheeks.  " I am not afraid of trouble. So if next time, anyone bully or threaten you, ask them to come for me. I am serious. My hyungs will protect us  "  Soomi let out a sigh of content. * It's feel good to have a friend. Thank you Zelo ah * 

Zelo was already sitting at his desk waiting for Soomi. He waved his arms enthusiastically as Soomi stepped in the classroom, but his expression froze when he saw a girl shoving Soomi aside.  " Ahh.. What wrong wi .. " Soomi stiftened when she caught a glimpse of the heels. *  Min Nara .. * At this time,  a figure sandiwched himself between the two girls. He's not going to let that witch lay another hand on his friend. Soomi held onto his arms  " Pink head .. It's alright. I am fine " she whispered but her eyes soon narrowed when she saw Nara eyeing Zelo with interest. Soomi flinced in disgust when Nara leaned forward, exposing her cleavage. Her face just a few centimetres away from Zelo's. 

 

"  Hello Maknae " 

 

Nara was about to caress his face when Soomi reached out and smacked her hand away. " No .. leave him alone "  Nara only smirked at Soomi's action " And what if I dont? Do i get to hit your ugly face again? "  Soomi's face fell. Zelo grabbed onto Nara's wists harshly " Dont you dare "  " Ohhh... Try me " Nara purred and was about to grab onto Soomi's shoulder with her free hand when another voice joined them. " Noona .. You heard him. Leave them alone " 

photo jongup.jpg

 

Nara only widened her smirk. " Ah .. it's the nice Jongup. And why should I listen to the 2 kiddos? " Soomi noticed the boys' expression darkened. * Jung Soomi, you are not this weak. Dont let them insult your friends * Gathering all her courage, Soomi bravely speak out  " Min Nara... You are not wanted here. And I swear i will slap you if you ever get close to me or my friends again "  The crowds began to whisper among themselves. Having both maknaes of BAP here is already news breaking though they had no idea how did the pathetic girl get to know the Kingkas. And having Jung Soomi talking back to Min Nara is another one. Nara's lips trembled with anger  * How dare she speak to me in this tone and embarass me infront of so many people *  She gritted her teeth.

" JUNG SOOMI "