I am trapped

Under His Control

I have reached 70 :) HUHU.

LET'S CELEBRATEEEEE !!!!!

photo mnjxvgg.gif

Do comments !! I read every of them (:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Soomi covered her ears with her blanket.  * Stop it . STOP !! *  And of course, things always doesnt go according to her will.  At this rate, the knockings are going to drive her nuts. Yes, someone is knocking on her door again. And this time round, Soomi knew who is this uninvited guest even without looking through the peek hole.  * What am I suppose to do? Is he going to beat me up? * Her imagination was going wild and her growling stomach is not helping at all.  * Dont he know that a hungry woman is an angry woman !! *

Standing outside the door. Yongguk is losing his patience.  * Wait till I get my hands on you *  But for now, he will have to concentrate on luring her to open the door. Trying to suppress the annoyance in his voice, he decided to try again. 

 

" Open the door "

No response ..

" Open the door now "

No response. Yongguk took a deep breathe in to calm his rising temper.  * This girl is too much *

As contrast to his mood, Soomi finds it amusing and start to giggle. This reminds her so much of their first encounter on the roof top.

 

Flashback

 

" Nearer... "  

25cm now

" Nearer " 

20 cm now

" Nearer " 

15cm now

" YAH NEARER "

 

End of flashback

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

" BOOOM "

Soomi moaned in her sleep. * Is that a thunder *  she let out a sigh and cautiously open her eyes. The room was dark and she guess that the downpour outside had contributed to that as well. Soomi blinked her eyes and shook her head slightly, wanting to wake herself up. She wondered how long has it been since she fall asleep unknowningly.  Getting herself off the bed, heading to the bathroom to freshen up. Soomi's gaze wandered to the door.  * He must have left right? *

 

" Burrrr. It's really cold " Soomi mumbled to herself as she changed into a big comfy hoodie. Nothing beats a hot shower in this weather. Drying her hair with a towel. Her thoughts flew to Yongguk again.

* Did he made it home in time before the rain? *

* I wondered if he had an umbrella *

* What if he ......  *

" Oh No "  Soomi let out a gasp and run to the door. Looking though the peek hole, her shoulders dropped at the sight of emptyness. * He really left *

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sipping on the warm milk with honey while nibbling on the chocolate chip cookies, Soomi just couldnt shake off the uneasiness that is weighting down on her mind.  * What's wrong with me * 

" Stay. Away. From. Me "

Soomi repeated the sentence in her head over and over again. * Isnt that what he wanted ? *  She bit on her lips ...  * No harm checking again right ? *  And with that, She went to the door for the second time. 

" Okay. Jung Soomi. You should go to bed after this. You are not thinking straight anymore "

She took a deep breathe before turning the knob.

 

Yongguk lift his head up when he heard the door opened.  * Finally * He had been sitting on the cold wet floor for the past few hours. Seeing him, Soomi was flabbergasted. Suddenly feeling self conscious, she tugged onto the end of her hoodie, wishing that it will grow longer miraculously. 

" Yong .. Yongguk ssi. . Whyyy are you.. why are you still herre ? "  Soomi stuttered through her words.

Hearing no answer, Soomi became anxious. * He's not going to bear gudges with me right? *

Knowing that she will be at the losing end no matter what. She decide to give in this time.  * Stupid Bang Yongguk. I should have continue eating my cookie .. Cookie? * A sudden realisation came to her. 

* Bang Yongguk. Cookie . Gukkie *  She secretly smiled to herself. Clearing , Soomi held her hand out.

" I am sorry. You must be cold right? Do you want some cheese ramyeon Or maybe Gukkie? Opps. I meant cookie "  She end her sentence with a cute wink.

photo pony.jpg

 

Yongguk could only stared at her.  * Is she using ageyo on me? * Hanging out with Himchan is a bad idea after all. He might have to warn the maknae about it. But .. he couldnt denied that her winking make his heart fluttered.

Soomi was about to with his new nickname again when she heard a soft distinct music playing in the background. It was her phone. But as she turned to head into the room , a big hand gripped firmly onto hers, making her stop on the tracks.

" Gukkie? "  Yongguk cringed at the name but decided that it doesnt matter at this point of time.

 

" Listen. I will only say this once "

Sensing the seriousness in his tone. Soomi nodded her head obediently.

" Dont . DONT. ever ever stay away from me again. You understand? "

Without giving her any chance to reject him, Yongguk did the thing that he had been wanting to ever since he overheard the conversation between her and himchan.

 

A KISS ..

 

Soomi's mind is in a frizzy state. She should have push him away. But his lips were warm and inviting. And at the back of her mind, HImchan's words suddenly flashed past.

 

" Hey Mi Mi. You know what should be the first step to a successful love life "

" And the very first step is to have ..... your first kiss "

 

And Bang Yongguk is my first kiss.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________