Stay Away From Me

Under His Control
Thanks to everyone who had subscribe and comment  (:
MUCH APPRECIATED. 
 
 
Another update !!!!! 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Staring at the photo frame on his table, he heaved a sigh of regret. 
 
He should have force her to come along with him despite her continous protest. 
 
And now, He was struck in this mess.  * I miss you. My Minnie * 
 
 
Just then, the bathroom door opened. Sungyeol was using the towel to dry his hair when he noticed his hyung being his usual self again.
Though they have only known each other for a short period of time, they had already build up a strong bond. And that's how he knew about his hyung little crush on his childhood sweetheart. 
 
" Hyung .. stop staring. At the rate you are missing her, she's going to sneeze non-stop. " 
 
Sungyeol laughed at his own jokes but only to earn a hard smack on his thigh. 
 
" Aish .. Yah .. If you missed her so much. I heard Myungsoo had a friend who's studying in TS High too. Maybe he will have some information. I think his name is ..... HEY HEY " 
 
But before Sungyeol could finish his sentence. He had already dashed out of his room. 
 
 
* Now where is that Kim Myung soo * 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Soomi was doing her homework when she was disturbed by the repeatedly knockings on her door. Looking at the clock which hour hand clearly stated that it's too late for vistors,  Soomi kicked her legs in the air in frustration.   * Yah. Who will come at 11pm. I am this close to solving this questions *
Getting out from her seat reluntantly, Soomi went to answer the door, forgetting to put on her sweater. * This better be important * 
 
 
 
Yongguk raised his brows. * What is on this girl's mind? *
 
Soomi was only clad in a simple white tee shirt which coverage end around her mid thighs.  If it's not for her messy hairbun which was secure with a pencil and her shocked expression, Yongguk will have thought that she was like any other girls,  trying to seduce him. But well .. this is Jung Soomi. Not any other girl.   * What if it's someone else standing here instead of me *  He pursed his lips together, resisting the urge to give her a good scolding. 
 
 
 
" Yongguk ssi "  A soft voice called for his attention. 
 
Nearly forgetting his purpose here, he shifted his focus back to her. 
 
" I am hungry " 
 
She blinked her eyes. * Did I heard wrongly? * 
 
" I said I am hungry " 
 
And this time round, Soomi got the full picture. 
 
" Cheese ramyeon ? " 
 
She knew she had the correct answer when Yongguk's lip tugged upwards slightly.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
The room was in silence except for the occasional slurping sounds that came from Yongguk who is eating his ramyeon.
 
Soomi bit her lips nervously. Should she start a conversation? Soomi was thinking of the various topics that they can discuss when her phone rang. Looking at the caller ID, she picked up the call excitedly. 
 
 
" Hello Oppa !! Do you miss me " 
" I miss you alot " 
" Yeah. everything is fine here "
" Really Really. haha. Silly Oppa " 
 
 
Yongguk's eyes twitched in irritation. * Has she forget that she had a guest here * 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
By the time she ended the call and returned her attention to him. She immediately noticed a change in the atmosphere. 
 
* What's wrong with him *  
 
Looking at his face, Soomi instinctively reached out to him, using her thumb to wipe away the soup stain near his lips. She didn't find anything wrong with her actions until someone grabbed onto her wrist harshly. 
 
" Stay. away . from . me " 
 
And with that, he dropped his chair as he stood up and head for the door without turning back. 
 
 
* What have I done * 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________