Ricky.

Under His Control

Sorry for the  lack of updates ): 

Been busy with work :( 

Did I told you guys that i had actually went for BAP LIVE ON EARTH SINGAPORE?? !!

IT'S SUPPPPPPERRRRRRRRR. 

 

Looking forward to INFINITE IN 2 DAYYYSSSSS!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" So the guy that I beat up that day outside the cinema was Ricky? " Jongup nodded his head in response. " And according to what that photo guy mentioned, Soomi was last seen with this Ricky? AISH. I should have given him a few more punches that day. Haven he learnt his lesson "  Himchan cracked his knuckles. 

Zelo had managed to gather his hyungs and informed them of what he had heard. And knowing that Soomi was with someone who had humilated her before, they were aggitated. " Hyungs, He must have forced Soomi to go with him right? It's all my fault. If I answered her call, Ricky will not have any chance to be near her at all "  Seeing his remorseful face, Daehyun placed his arms over Zelo's shoulders and started to comfort him. " No. It's not your fault. I shouldn't have blame everything on you. Nothing will happen. We will get her back. Yongguk Hyung will definitely get her back "  Daehyun searched and met his eyes with Yongguk's . " He definitely will " 

 

Ricky was hanging out in the school lounge with his hyungs when the door was kicked opened.  Without checking, they were sure that the only person who will resort to such a grand opening will be Bang Yongguk himself. And they knew the reason why he was here. Cap stood up immediately and signaled Ricky to move behind him. His actions cause Yongguk to raise his brows. * Zelo was right. Ricky must have know where's Soomi at *  

Yongguk fixed his gaze on Ricky. " I am only interested in one thing. Where is she now? " Cap snorted at his question. " Didnt you take a look at all the photos that are hanging around? She betrayed you. She's just another . Why do you still care so much. This is so unlike you. "  

He swiped his lips with his thumb before giving a fast and powerful roundhorse kick onto his ribs. Yongguk's action was so unpredictable that noone reacted fast enough to catch Cap before he fall to the ground.  Giving a cold glare to him, Yongguk threw him a warning  "  Dont you dare speak of her like that. If I heard anything from you again. You will not get away from this so easily " 

Ricky furrowed his brows as he thought hard. * Will this be what Soomi wanted? For Bang Yongguk to find her? *