First Date Prologue

Under His Control

HELLOO ~~

I am back with another update (:  

* A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE PLEASE !!! * 

photo tumblr_mdnvdjpclk1qmytd7.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

" Soomi Ssi , I really like you. Would you like to go on a date with me? "  

" I.. Are you sure that you didnt approach the wrong person?" Soomi pointed to herself, tilting her head confusingly.  * This must be a mistake * 

" No. It's you. So I will wait for you outside the cinema later. Dont be late ... "

" But i .. Hey .. Heyy HEYY "  The boy ran off before Soomi can give him an answer. 

She let out an unhappy pout.  * I didnt agree to it yet. But ... *  Soomi let out a tiny smile. 

* He's really cute * 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

" Hello. Earth to Jung Soomi " Zelo puffed his cheeks. He has been trying to get her attention throughout the whole lecture but it seems like Soomi was preoccupied with her own thoughts. And not wanting to get her into any trouble with the teacher, he has been waiting patiently for the bell to ring so that he can interrogate her. 

" Soomi ah. What's wrong. Did anyone troubled you again? "  Zelo put out his hand to curl her fringe behind her ears. " Dont worry, I will protect you " . Soomi  comtemplated. Should she let pink head know about the date?. This is supposingly to be a girls talk right .. but Zelo is her only friend here..  " Zelo .. I am nervous " " About? " Zelo used his hand gesture to encourage her to continue.  " Iamgoingonadatelater "  Soomi ducked her head down in embarrassment. Though Soomi words are rush, Zelo picked it up perfectly. But it took him a bit of time to process his thoughts before bursting out. 

" WHAT? YOU ARE GOING ON A DATE? " 

photo tumblr_me7x6zUvBZ1r5ixog.png

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yongguk was this close to chasing the maknae out of the room. Ever since Zelo came back from school. He has been whinning non stop.

 " Hyung. Did you hear me? I said Soomi is going on a date. A DATE ! how can she? "

 Youngjae only nodded his head nonchalantly. " And why cant she go on a date? "

A loud smack was heard as HimChan slap Youngjae on his back." What are you saying.Of course she cant go. I am suppose to be her only date. "

Daehyun rolled his eyes at his hyung's flirtatious speech.

Himchan and Youngjae were still busy bickering with each other when Jongup decided to speak up.  

" Can't we go with her? We didnt had the chance to hang out with her yet "

And with this, all heads turned to the leader who had been maintaining his silence.

 

photo new-idol-groups-survival-strategy-reveal-the-ace-first_vprrs_1.jpg

 

" What are you guys waiting for. Let's go " 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Who is this cute guy that asked Soomi out??

I will update tml if ... I received at least 5 comments. HAHA. 

Till then : x 

MUACKS MUACKS.