First Date Part 1

Under His Control

Thanks for all the Comments !!

I was supposed to update ytd : X

Alright Alright. HERE YOU GO !! 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

On the busy streets on Hongdae, everyone was walking casually, enjoying the atmosphere with their own groups of companions. WELL , all except the 6 of them. 

photo B-A-P-STOP-IT-bap-EB-B9-84-EC-97-90-EC-9D-B4-ED-94-BC-32555580-500-267.gif

 

" HIDE , SHE'S TURNING BACK "  A flustered Himchan hurried back to his group. 

" Hyung ! You scared me " Daehyun put his hand on his chest to calm his racing heart. He had never thought that it will be this nerve wracking to follow a girl around. He could have just stayed out of this " Mission " but curiously took over him. 

" Come on, Everyone is staring at us. She must be an idiot for not .... " Youngjae ended his sentence abruptly after seeing Yongguk's hard glare.  * I am just saying the truth * 

" Hyung, Did she turn into that corner? I cant see her anymore !! " A pink head was bobbing up and down, trying to find his target. 

" I think she went into that store " Jongup chipped in helpfully. 

Yongguk let out a big sigh. He knew that Youngjae is right. They are just attracting unwanted attention. 

" Youngjae, Jongup and Himchan, The three of you will head down to the cinema first. The rest of us will be following her " 

" And You two, behave " Yongguk pointed his finger at Youngjae and HImchan who have started shoving each other but straightened up immediately once they heard their names from the leader's mouth. 

 

" YES SIR " 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Soomi stepped out of the store, holding onto her new purchases, smiling happily. * I hope that he like cupcakes *  But her happy mood disappeared as a sense of uneasiness crept onto her again. Soomi turned her head around and similar to the previous times, she didnt spot anything suspicious. * What's wrong with me today? Am I so nervous to the extend that I am hallucinating? *  Turning her head one last time, Soomi smoothed the crease on her light baby pink floral dress.   * Alright. Jung Soomi. Aja Aja Fighting * 

 

Yongguk furrowed his brows. * Is she really that excited? *  

" Hyung. Hurry, We are going to lose her again " Zelo was being impatient again. 

" Tch. Stupid Maknae " Daehyun mumbled under his breathe. * Stupid Soomi * 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The boy was equally nervous as well. * What if she decided not to come? Then I would have lose the bet.  * He could see his friends hiding behind the wall, waiting to video down the epic moment.  *  Aish. I shouldnt have agree  * 

photo tumblr_ltqxkyhTEg1qzj9yzo8_250.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

" I am sorry. Did you wait long? " Soomi bowed her head shyly, not meeting his gaze. 

" Nope. It's fine. Really  " Ricky scratched his head. * Am I really doing this? she seems good * 

" Err. Soomi Ssi, I am thristy. Do you think you can grab me a soda? " 

" Yeah of course " . 

 

Behind the thick brushes. 6 guys were listening to the conversation and had their eagle eyes on them. 

 

Youngjae snorted  * What kind of guy make his date buy drinks for him *

* If it's me, I would buy anything for her *  Zelo pouted sadly

Soomi bought herself a smoothie and a coke for ... * Silly me. I didnt even know his name yet  *  Looking at the smoothie in her hand, Soomi thought about her best friend. * I shall treat Zelo my favourite berry smoothie during lunch next time * 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" Hey.  I bought you coke. Not sure if .. "  Soomi was unable to complete her sentence as Ricky suddenly grab the soda from her, and the next thing she know, She was already denched in the stickly sweet liquid. 

" YAH JUNG SOOMI, I told you that I dont like you. Why must you keep following me around? " 

" What happen. I dont understand .. "  Soomi was confused.  What has she done?

" Do you really think I will like you? You are so unbelievable " Ricky regreted his words but he need to do this. 

" Nah, take these movie tickets and find someone who is pathetic enough to watch with you " But before he can make his move to throw the tickets at Soomi, someone turned him around and threw a hard punch right on his nose. 

 

" YOU BASTARD. NOONE MESS WITH HER " 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HELLO HELLO ~~. 

So this is part 1 of the story. 

Cant really say that I am happy with it. Haha. 

 

For those who might be confused. 

YES. RICKY Is the cute boy who had asked Soomi out ( CAMEO FROM TEEN TOP ) 

And instead of a sweet date , it was actually a bet to humilate her. 

 

SO .. Who's that hero? 

MAKE A GUESS.  SAME RULES APPLYS. comment about your thoughts (: