The deal

Under His Control

First update of the day!

Maybe another one ? :X

Hmmm. should there be a love triangle .. or maybe square ? HAHA

Comment ~~ Lovelies >3

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yongguk stared at the girl infront of him, his eyes turning into hard slits upon the sight of her abused cheeks.  * Why is she always in trouble *  " So, why are you looking for me? " His tone, showing no hint of emotions. Soomi swallowed her saliva nervously. * OH GOD. Are you kidding me !! I say i am going to find him. BUT NOT NOW !!!!! *  Soomi fidgeted slightly when she noticed Yongguk's gaze on her ankle. * How did she climb up with her injured ankle? *  " Yah you, come down right now " . Soomi nodded her head obediently and managed to get herself down with much difficulties. And now .. she was standing 30cm away from him.

 " Nearer... "  

25cm now

 " Nearer " 

20 cm now

" Nearer " 

15cm now

* Is this girl testing my patience*  " YAH NEARER " 

Soomi jumped in surprised and landed on her injured ankle. * Aish .. this girl * Before she can kiss the floor, Yongguk stepped forward. Her hands were awkwardly placed on his chest with his hand holding onto her arm. Right at this moment, it seems that God is really messing with Soomi, for it started raining heavily out of a sudden. Soomi shivered, she was never a fan of rainy days. " Errr.. should we look for ... "  before Soomi can finished her sentence, Yongguk reshifted their position. From far, people will mistake it as a romantic sight,  a couple hugging together under the falling rain. But if they were to look closer, Soomi's head was facing down in an uncomfortable way. " What are you doing. Let me go "  Her heart was beating in an unusual pace. * Too close .. * Soomi swore that she will be able to count his heartbeat per min. Yongguk only pressed her head closer to his chest. " Your cuts will get infected " .    He was never the gentle or caring kind of guy. But ..... Yongguk couldnt find an excuse for himself. 

 

 

The heavy rain changed to a light drizzle. Yongguk and Soomi were now seeking shelter under an abandoned teacher's table. She had no idea what's is it doing there, but for now, she's thankful for it. Soomi took a peak at Yongguk who had closed his eyes for a rest. * So .. this is him .. Mr deep voice *  Intially, she was frightened by his overwhelming presence. Everything about this guy screams Danger. * But .... he's kind to me * Soomi took another glance at him. * Is he really sleeping? * She waved her hands infront of his eyes. * Tch. how can he sleep in this position * Soomi puffed out her cheeks. She was getting bored and she wondered if Pink head is worried for her.  Too many feelings were bottled up in her and she needs to talk to someone. And a sleeping Yongguk seems like a good choice. " Yongguk ssi ... I made my first friend in this school today. His hair colour was in fade pink .. Isn't it cool ? I called him pink head. I was really really happy. But i guess .. I have to stay away from him huh ? I cant even protect myself .. Actually .. I had wanted to ask for your help. You know .. Its seems like Nara is afraid of you. Which i dont know is a good or bad thing . Well.. for someone like her to be scared, you must be worst right .. "  * But who can be worst than the Kingkas * " I was prepared to beg, as long as i can stop Nara from ruining my school life.  Haha, Though i cant cook a full course meal,  i am good with making cheese ramyeon. I can cook for you everyday .... And i can help you clean up your room too. I can help you wash your dishes, fold your clothes .. mop your floor and ........ water plants  ...... "  Soomi continued to mumble, not knowing that Yongguk had already woke up and is now listening to her intently.

photo yongguk.jpg

 

" I accept your deal "