Just friends?

Under His Control
Thanks for all the comments !!
I am glad to know that all of you are looking forward to the updates (:
 
Should I post more teasers for the upcoming chapters? :x
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
" Tadaa. This is the berry smoothie that I have been wanting to let you try "  Soomi placed a pinkish colour drink right infront of Zelo, but only to earn a skeptical look from him. Truth is that, she can choose either a stawberry or a blueberry one, but thinking of his cute pink hair ....
 
" Come on, just try it "  She gave him a pleading look. 
 
Zelo scolded himself mentally. * Why can't I refused her at all *  He picked the drink up and bravely took a big sip. The creamy rich liquid flows down his throat. It was sweet with a hint of sourness and ........... CHILI ??!!!  The poor boy spitted out the remains in his mouth. Soomi laughed out loud at his response. She wriggled her brows and waved her index finger in his face.  " This is revenge ~~  "  Soomi smirked, referring to that day in the classroom.  " And beside, how bad can this be " Soomi grabbed the drink from his grip and before Zelo could stopped her, she swallowed a big mouthful of it. 
 
" I told you that it's awful "  Zelo patted her back as he watched Soomi raised continuously at the sink. But his comments only earned himself a hard glare from her.  Using a napkins to clean the remaining water droplets on her face, only one thoughts came to his mind.
 
* That's an indirect kiss right? *
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
 
" Silly pink head. I will be fine alone. Go home " Soomi patted his face gently.  Zelo nodded his head grumpily without looking up.  Today is a wednesday and this means cleaning duty for Soomi.  Rejecting his offer to help, Soomi decided to finish this job by herself.  " Come on, I am not a kid. Just go "  She shoo him out of the room and closed the door in his face. 
 
* Finally *  Soomi gave a quick scan around.  " Now where do I start first "  
 
She was wiping the whiteboard when she felt a presence behind. Soomi tensed up. * Who could it be *  Putting the cloth down, Soomi turned her head gradually and was surprised to see the boy. 
 
" Youngjae? " 
 
He only nodded his head in acknowlegement.  Continuing with her cleaning, Soomi couldnt shake off the awkardness that is hanging in the air. Compared to the rest, she had the least interaction with him. Well,  firstly, Zelo has been hogging up all her free time and secondly .. Youngjae just seems so unapproachable with his smartass attitude. * I wondered what is he doing here * 
 
 
After what seems like an hour, Soomi finally finished her chores. Looking at the now neat and tidy classroom, she felt a surge of satisfaction.  * Pink head will be so proud to know that I did this all by myself  * Soomi was still in her own world when a faint snoring sounds interrupted her.  * Youngjae ! * 
Turning her head to the boy who had his head on the table. She knocked herself slightly on her head. How can she forget about him. Taking small little steps towards him, She was careful not to wake him up. After taking the book out from his loose grip, Soomi undo her cardigan that she has been wearing and placed it on his shoulders. Pulling out the chair beside him, Soomi whispered gently in his ears before drifting into the dreamland as well. 
 
" Sweet dreams " 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Youngjae was supposed to hurry home and finish up his book. But as he walked along the hall, he couldnt help but withness the " couple fight  " between Soomi and Zelo. Youngjae snickered. At times, even the leader had diffculties dealing with the maknae, but that girl had no problem at all.  And at that moment, he changed his mind. Instead of catching up with Zelo whom he could have walk home with together, Youngjae decided to stay. 
 
 
He smiled to himself as he climbed up the stairs with a sleeping beauty on his back. It was already night time when he finally wake up from his nap. And no words can explain his feelings when he first opened his eyes. Youngjae's face redden as he realised the close distance between them. Abruptly standing up, the chair created a loud screech and the cardigan fall off his shoulder. Youngjae held his breathe as Soomi frowned her brows.  * Please dont wake up now *  His prayer was answered as her facial expression soon returned to normal. Picking up the cardigan and placing it on the shoulder of the rightful owner, he shook his head.  * Silly girl * 
 
 
As the distance become closer, Youngjae noticed a familiar figure standing outside her dorm.  
 
" Yongguk Hyung " 
 
An unknown feelings swallowed him fully as he saw Youngjae with Soomi on his back. Was it anger or ... jealously ?  
 
" Hyung , are you waiting for her? can you help me get the keys? "  Youngjae shifted the weight on his back. Unknown to them, this gesture cause Soomi to let out a soft moan and her eyes opened slightly, trying to adjust to the lights. 
 
" No, I am not . Why will I? We are just normal friends " 
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Soomi lie lifelessly on the bed. She had no idea how did Youngjae managed to open the door and tucked her in bed all by himself. The only thoughts that was running in her head was his last sentence. 
 
" No, I am not. Why will I? We are just normal friends " 
 
A teardrop rolled down her face. 
 
* Bang Yong Guk. Why did you kiss me when .... when we are just friends? *  
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________