Who are you ?

Under His Control

Another update for Lovelies : )

And as i promised, BAP IS HERRREEEEEEEE !!

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* EDITIED. Made this chapter longer !! *

Continued from previous chapter ~

 

" ARGH !! , You this .... " Dongho threw his head back from the massive pain. " YOU ARE GOING TO BE SO DEAD " Soomi closed her eyes tightly,  bracing herself from Dongho's counter attack when suddenly the canteen door broke opened. And yes, literally broken as it seems that someone had kicked it real hard. The once noisy commotion calmed down and it seems that everyone is afraid to move an inch. Even Dongho rolled himself off Soomi immediately and straightened his now wrinkled uniform. And yes,  Soomi would have make use of this chance to run away. But no, she was too tired from resisting. Her ankle hurts, she must have twisted it when someone pushed her , her muscles was aching from all the ing and she was too busy catching her breathe right now. Try having someone who weight about 60kg on you and you will know how its feel like. But, Whoever this person is, Soomi was sure that it wasnt her teachers, it might sound ridiculous but she doubt that even the principle have the power to stop the students from behaving this way. If she had known earlier how things work in TS High, she would have followed him to Woolim High. But her stubborness refused to admit that she had made a mistake for not heading their advise. Soomi was lost in her thoughts and that's why she was startled when she heard a low deep voice spoke up.  " Who locked this damn door ? " His voice was full of coldness and though his words are simple, it's obvious that he annoyed with the whole situation. If it was any other normal day, Soomi would have keep shut and hide behind the crowd, keeping attention away from her. But today was different.

 

She was exhausted mentally and physically. That's why she allow her instinct to take over. Soomi let out a strained laughter. She find the situation amusing.  So Mr deep voice must be so hungry that he even managed to kick down this door. Indeed, a hungry man is an angry man. Before Soomi can let out another soft laughter, she was grabbed up harshly by her collar and come face to face with a fierce gaze.  " YOU .. " Before he can finished his sentence, the girl's head dropped on his shoulder. The boy was shocked but regained his posture before anyone could sense it. These past 1 week had finally taken a toll on Soomi's body.

photo bangyongguk1.jpg

 

It was just another day whereby Youngjae had managed to convince the leader to come to school. Well, he did agreed to come to school but it's doesnt mean that he had to go for the boring lectures. He was taking a nap on the school field when the maknae basically dragged him up. He was annoyed that his sleep got disturbed, but how can he reject Zelo, the young boy who he valued as his very own brother. Beside, he was alone. Youngjae was catching up with his schoolworks, Jong up was polishing up his dancing skills while Daehyun .. most probably just building sandcastle in the air in one of the abandon classroom and lastly, Himchan .. making out with one of his fan girls? 

 

Yongguk pressed his hand firmly on Soomi, covering her face with his own. For a moment, Yongguk was glad that he had interfered unintentionally. But he shook off this thoughts. No. He was just angry with the fact that someone had dared to carry things out right under his nose without informing. His glare immediately directed to Dongho who tremble slightly from the intense stare. " It wa.. was .. Naaa..Naraaa. " Dongho squeaked out in fear. He didnt knew that Soomi has relations with the great Kingka. If he do, no matter how Nara had seduce him, he would have refused to even lay a hand on you. Yongguk nodded his head in response, he would have guess that. Without saying anything more, Yongguk swiftly lifted Soomi up in bridal style. He had to get to the school clinic.

 

" Boy. If i were you, I would delete the damned video. No. I would have throw the whole thing away " Zelo smirked before following his leader.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lets pretend that he's holding Soomi okay ?

And yes, i bet alot of you will have already know this.

TADAA. Here's BANG YONG GUK making his first appearance.