A confession?

Under His Control

Third update and prolly the last update for today !!

So you guys better comment ~~ HAHA.

If .. If .. I managed to hit 50 subscribers and received at least 4 comments by Sat,

I will ... write a KISS SCENE between Soomi and ________  :X

ENJOY READING !!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Everyone was so focused on the commotion that was happening infront, that they didnt notice him coming in through the back door. " Min Nara... You are not wanted here. And I swear i will slap you if you ever get close to me or my friends again "  * It's her. Trouble girl * A small smile appeared on his face. * Finally, she's stepping up for herself * " I accept your deal " Yongguk replied casually. " What? Really? Like really really? " Yes, Soomi is embarassed that Yongguk had actually been listening to her. But she was bewildered that he had agree to it so easily. " But .. on one condition "  Yongguk simply stared into her eyes. " Fight for yourself " 

 

" JUNG SOOMI "

Yongguk was pulled back into reality when he heard a loud slap echoing in the classroom. Many things happened at once. Zelo had grabbed onto Nara's wist while Jongup was holding  onto Soomi's face gently,  checking for injuries. This time round, Nara had managed to scratch Soomi's face with her fake long nails.  " Are you alright? " Jongup was worried. He might not know her personally, but he know that she was a precious friend of Zelo. Soomi didnt give Jongup any response. Tears were gathering in her eyes, But Soomi was determined to hold it back. * I tried .. I really tried.. Sorry Mr deep voice *

" MOVE " Someone bellowed. And recognising his voice, the crowd immediately split into half to open up a path for him to walk through. Soomi"s head snapped up * Is that him? * And indeed, Yongguk was right infront of her, fixing his gaze on her cheeks. 

 

photo yonggukkie.jpg

 

" Yongguk ssi ... " The boy only nodded his head in response. " Yongguk Oppa ... I .. "  Nara stuttered through her words. She can handle the maknaes well. But ... This is Yongguk. The fearless leader of BAP. Yongguk directed his gaze to her. And if only looks could kill, Nara will be dead now. " Min Nara "  His tone was as cold as metal. " Yes Oppa? "  Nara replied in a forced sweet tone. She was trying to keep herself calm. Afterall, Min Nara is the queenka of TS High and had an image to keep up with.

" Everyone listened up. I will only say this once. BAP is one. If anyone dare to touch or talk down on the maknae lines again. You will have to answer directly to me " * YES ! Hyung is the best * Jongup and Zelo cheered in their head. * BAP? Where have i heard that before. Does that means Pink head, Nice guy and Mr deep voice are friends? * Soomi had questions but she knew that this is not a right time to be thinking of all that. " I will not tolerate any nonsense anymore. You all should know what i am capable of. And trust me, I wont go easy on my enemies. Just a reminder. The rumors are true "  Everyone gasped in fear. * Rumors? What rumors? * Soomi was confused. " And her , Jung Soomi ... " Yongguk had made his way over and was now cupping her face tenderly. * Her wounds did not reopen * He was relieved. On the other hand, Soomi's heart rate was picking up rapidly. * What's with this guy and his sudden skinship. TOO CLOSE * Soomi bit her lips nervously.

" And this girl over here ... " He continued.

........

........

........

 

" I declared her MINE "