As you wish

Under His Control

HELLO :)

I am excited because ....

1 MORE SUBSCRIBER TO 70 !!!!!

 

photo ZELO-zelo-31953725-500-281.gif

Since today is a weekend .. Should I go for double update?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Soomi fidgeted in her seat. School was ending in 5 minutes and she can't wait to get out as soon as possible.

All this while, Zelo was scrutinizing her every move.  * She's acting suspiciously *  For the past week, instead of  just skipping lunch, Soomi has been rushing to be the first person to leave the class once the bell rings. And besides, for the last few days, whenever he decided to pop by her dorm, noone was there. He had been trying to be understanding towards her. But everyone has a limit. And today, he's going to catch her.  Zelo lift his thumb and index finger, mimicking how a gun will be like.

* BANG !  You are going to be so dead  *

 

She grabbed her bag and was prepared to make a dash when she found herself falling to the ground instead. Looking back to see a flash of pink. Soomi let out a scream of frustration. 

" YAH. Get up "

Shaking his head, Zelo only tightened his hold on her.  She was offically trapped in his arms. Though she hate to admit it, but his hug feels warm and ... assuring. Resigning herself to fate. Soomi relaxed herself. 

" Why .. What's wrong Pinky? I know I have been neglecting you. I am sorry. "

Feeling the slight vibration of her body when she talked, Zelo could feel his body heat increasing and he was sure that his ears has turned into the color of his favourite tomatoes. * Her body is soft ... *

His plans of interrogating her went down the drain, Right now, all he want is to savour this moment. Burying his head into her shoulder, He could only mumbled out his true feelings. 

 

" I missed you so so much "

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Soomi was walking down the hall alone. She had managed to convince Zelo that her free time was used to revise for the upcoming exams. Well. It was not techinally a lie. Just that, she had left out one important detail, which is Bang Yong Guk. It was a different situation if she were to compare between Himchan and Yongguk.  Towards the former boy, she was confused of his intentions, but Yongguk .. Soomi shivered slightly as she recalled his cold graze and words. * How can his personality change in a blink of eyes *

 

There is a saying that goes like this  " Speak of the devil and he shall come " . And this totally fit the scene that is unfolding infront of her eyes. Coming from the other side of the hall is the " Devil " himself.  Soomi swore that the time seems to freeze when their eyes meet. 

* The same cold hard glare *

photo tumblr_m7c8a2fqq31roq5ev.gif

 

* Stupid cold stone. I am not afraid of you *

Though that's what she thinking in her head, her action speaks otherwise. Soomi took small little steps backwards.

On the other hand, behind his cold facial expression, he was relieved to see her.  * She's fine * 

But before he could reach her, Soomi took in a big gulp of air and the next time he knows, she was already sprinting off in another direction.

 

If Yongguk was unsure .. now he was 100% certain that Jung Soomi is avoiding him, No wonder Zelo has been complaining to the rest of the BAP that Soomi hasnt been spending time with him,  even exaggerating that he suspects Soomi to have special power that enables her to teleport as and when.

" Stay. Away. From. Me "

Yongguk clenched his fist tightly as he thought back to that day.

 

* Is that what you are doing now? *

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________