It's always me

Under His Control

To be honest, I have butterflies in my stomach when i wrote the last chapter.

Zelo is just being so sweet and innocent. 

Another update for today !!

Comment :)  LOVELIES >3

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was a surprising peaceful morning. Normally, Soomi's day will begin with having paper balls and aeroplanes thrown at her face, her bag being snatched over and having its content emptied onto the floor, well... sometimes into the dustbin as well. But .. BUT .. none of the above mentioned happen. Soomi looked around her. The glares that she was so used to receiving from her classmates were replaced with something else that Soomi couldnt find a word to describe. And she had noticed that most of them are avoiding having eyes contact with her.  The look ... Was it Fear ? But that would be highly impossible. Soomi snorted at the thought of it. These bunch of monkeys, are they finally feeling remorseful to whatever they have done to me so far?  Or... could it be ... Soomi turned to look at her new desk mate, who was putting his head on the desk, sleeping peacefully. * Pink head * Soomi smiled contently to herself. Whatever it is, She was no longer alone. 

Soomi dragged herself to the canteen while cursing Zelo in her head. * Stupid Pink head * . She was looking forward to spending quality friendship time with him over lunch, but Zelo just had to burst her bubbles, stating that he has to find his hyungs. * Well, there's always tomorrow right? * Soomi stared at her chicken sandwich and berry smoothie on the table and let out another sign. * I really wanted to eat with you * 

 

She was staring blankly at her lunch when someone swept it off the table. Soomi looked up and to her dismay. She saw red, and yes, it was her " best friend " ,  Min Nara.  " Helllo Darling.. Did you enjoyed yesterday? " The whole canteen snickered at her comments. Soomi puffed her cheeks out from anger.   But she knew better than to snap back at her. " Ahh.. I see.. Yongguk oppa is not here today, isnt he? " Nara smirked. In truth, she was annoyed that her plan was blew off. But, It was Bang Yongguk that we are talking about. Who is she to go against him. 

* Yongguk?.... Could it be mr deep voice ? * Soomi was busy replaying yesterday scenes that she failed to realise that someone had grabbed her up from her seat and threw her on the floor. * Oh god, seriously .. 2 days in a row? * Soomi rubbed her now bruised elbow which had conveniently knocked onto the edge of the table.  * Come on Soomi, how are you going to protect Pink head if you are so weak * Gathering her courage, Soomi managed to send her fiercest glare to Nara. " Ohh Nara, are you going to let this thing get away?  She's glaring at you. Im so sscared " In contrast to her words, the expression on Eunjung's face is definitely far from being scared. Nara just replied her with a dry laugh but in the next moment, a loud " Piak " was heard, and on Soomi's face was a bright red hand print with ...... blood tickling down. Soomi was too stunned to reply. Yes she expected Nara to hit her.. But at least not with a spiked ring that she had purposely shifted it so that it will surely injured her. Using her blankness as a chance, Nara landed another slap on her other cheek. 

 

" Jung Soomi, you will never be my match " 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________