TS High = Hell ?

Under His Control

Today marks the start of Soomi's adventurous high school journey and there are 2 things that make her excited and nervous on her first day of school.
Firstly, She's gonna be staying in the school hostel, away from her over protective parents and this means FREEDOM !!. Secondly, she had to adapt to a whole new enviroment without her childhood best friend, who had decided to study at Woolim High instead. As soon as Soomi thought back about how she failed in persuading her bestie to join her at TS, she let out a long sign, wondering if he will ever miss her and regret leaving her alone.

After an hour long journey, Soomi finally reached her destination. What stopped her from climbing up the stairs, was not her heavy luaggage but the school itself.  Splashed paint, big crude wordings and even untamed weeds were growing on the gates. This is definitely different from what she had seen online. Biting her lips, Soomin finally picked her luaggage up and proceed to find the office while secretly hoping that the students will be nice at the very least.

The moment Soomi stepped into the hall, she was greeted by loud shouting and smokey air. She widened her eyes in surprised.  * Smoking?!! Isnt it prohibited in schools? And oh my * Soomi looked away awkwardly when she spotted a couple making out infront of the locker. She continued walking with her eyes glued to the floor, not daring to look up in case she saw something embarassing again.

* Finally *,Soomi let out a sign of relief when she reached  the office but before she stepped her foot in, she was pulled back by another force. Soomi gasped in shocked by the sudden impact. And before she can register what's happening, she was pushed on the floor by another force again. * Ouch.. Thats hurt .. * Soomi looked up warily. Infront of her stood a group of 3 girls. And from the way that they are dressed, with short skirts that threaten to expose their innerwear and shirt that are buttoned way too low, Soomi knew that they must be the trouble marker in the school. But what she doesnt understand is why she was being picked on. " Tsk Tsk.. You must be the new girl right? Before you get the school rules from the office, there are some queenkas rules for you too " * Queeka rules? * The red hair girl smirked when there was no reply from Soomi. " well well, since she alreeady broke the first one, i guessed we can save our breathe" The red hair girl turned to her friends and signaled them to leave. Soomi who was still dazed from what happening, managed to find her voice " Wait !! what rule did i break? ". The red hair girl turned back and gave sly smile " Never ever ignore a queenka when she talks to you and most importantly, never talk back. So now, there's 2 rules broken. Good luck to your first day of school.... of hell "

 

Sorry if its boring for a start. Just needa explain how Soomi is uncomfortable with the whole school enviroment and why the Queenka are planning to make hell for her. This is the important factor of why she decided to approach the Kingkas. BAP will appear in the next chapter !!

And please subscribe and comments !!!

I will try to reply every comments and ideas are welcome !!!

* THROW HEARTS *