CH.07

ANNOYANCE CHANGE

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

JUNG MIRU JUNG DORIM LEE RAYU

 

JAEMIN RENJUN YANGYANG

 

JENO SHOTARO HAECHAN

 

 

Twins mom Twins dad

 

Jaehyun Sungchan

 

Hwana

 


 















 

 













 

Jeno ah. Do you think...




 

Miru, we talked about this. You arent gonna back out from this.




 

I have not even finished my words.




 

Even if you didnt he still knows what you are going to say Miru




 

Oh my is this why people call you both jaenojam. Like whenever he is with Jaemin. Like seriously.




 

I want to know that does Dorim knows anything about this.




 

JUNG MIRU OH MY GAWD. YOU ARE ALIVEE.




 

You really gotta get the devil out. Why is Haechan with her.




 

Ah you dont know about her.




 

About what. What i miss out.




 

Nothing. Guys can i steal my twin.




 

Uh... sure....




 

Thanks. Come on Miru i have news to talk about








 

You were dragged away from the boys and you saw Haechan and Yangyang were walking towards Jeno and Shotaro. Yangyang were looking at you and you just took a glance then keep your focus on your twin. Till you and Dorim are no longer at sight. Jeno turn to see Haechan smiling while Yangyang just staring at the empty hallway.











 

Where is the rest.




 

Rayu and Jaemin is helping Renjun. He is really in need of help. Whats up.




 

Ah.... something came up and i dont know why he is like this.




 

She still have not talk to you yet Yangyang.




 

Nope. I dont plan to. I still feel like i cant.




 

you are so weak man.




 

well then have fun suffering in your history class. You know. I'm still wondering how you do that like just snap. It took me years to make Dorim accept my annoyance. it to be you, Miru is more reserved lately.




 

she is just uncomfortable with what is happening around her.




 

Yangyang you should really confront her man. like just tell the actual feeling man.




 

easy for you to say. why didn't you do that to Dorim.



 

hey don't have to beat me through the bush. its call making memorable times of how she feels annoyed by my presence. it skinda cute but she is just to good to not annoy her daily. I love her so much




 

Well you better take your step before i could take yours.




 

You seriously want to be dead arent ya Lee Jeno




 

Well you gotta tell me how you gonna kill me if you don't get whats yours Haechan ssi… Well im off to my class. Yangyang, see you in lunch time.




 

come on Haechan we need to go...









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

That's it. Like theres nothing else for us




 

nope. I don't know why your uncle manifests this stuff a lot. it is really not relevant much




 

well you agreed to help him out. also you forgetting that you are his student role model for the freshmans. so that is why the school makes magazine and ts for the freshmans. how cool is that




 

Too cool to be true. I heard that history will need to be in groups.




 

What groups you mean

 



 

Groups of 4. I heard that you are grouped with. Hwana, Miru and Yangyang. Are you okay with that.




 

Im fine. But im worried about the other two.




 

Why is that so.




 

Did something happened.




 

Yangyang had his first kiss.




 

WAIT. LIU YANGYANG. MY BESTIE.




 

BESTIE KISS MY BESTIE. HEOL.....




 

Since when Yangyang is your bestie.




 

He is when Renjun is. How did that happened.




 

A week ago. Which is why they have ben ignoribg each other because Yangyang ran away after he kissed Miru.




 

Heol....




 

Yah that's a good tea. I wonder how they are feeling right now

 



 

Well then your mission is to make Hwana not to break them apart.




 

What do you mean by that Rayu ah...




 

I will tell you along the way. This place is not safe to talk about Hwana.






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

So what do you think.





 

Do you even have hope for that Dorim




 

Well it could happened. Besides. I cant see myself with him than not with him. Its like rather be where you are right now. Getting her first kiss from someone she dislike with. So tell me do you change that dislike to like.




 

More like im annoyed with him. Its like why cant he just be truthful than doing that out of anger.




 

Girl why didnt you say that to him. A week is just a starting. Dont drag it too long.




 

Dont drag what long.




 

Hwana right. Nice to meet you. Im Dorim.




 

Oh hi... Miru do you perhaps have last week notes that i could read through. I didnt bring mine and i forget what is it about since we have test next week

 



 

I ca-




 

Just ask Rayu for it. She will help you. Now move. That's my chair you sitting on.








 

Hwana moved away when they saw Haechan and Yangyang. You rolled your eyes and went to sit while Dorim was so confused as to why they did that. She looked behind and saw you were putting your head on the table while Yangyang was just sitting beside you and looking down on the table. Dorim went to hold Haechan hands and look at him.









 

What happened when i'm not around.




 

That Hwana is a new girl. She is kinda like the previous student that transfered here. Its kinda annoying as she kept asking Miru as if like theres no other student around to ask.




 

Arent you guys being a little...




 

Too mean. Well Jeno and Jaemin start first. I have this feeling where she might be doing something dramatic which makes Miru be in her top limit.




 

Wow. New tea it is. Now move yourself away from me. I dont need you so close to me.




 

More like you miss me more arent you.




 

More like you are being so full of yourself. Urgh so annoying




 

As much as im annoying. I will continue to do it.




 

Whatever you say Haechan. Now move away. I dont need you so close to me




 

Try me











 

You can hear how your twin is trying to stop Haechan from being too annoying. While on your left Yangyang was hitting the table. You being you. You start to feel annoyed. And tried your best to ignore him. But it gets more annoying till you stop his hand and stand up making the class in silence. You just drag him out. You could care less about the class till both of you reached the rooftop of the school. You let go of him and look at him in the eye.









 

What was that for.




 

Then whats wrong with you may i ask.




 

I have nothing wrong with you and why do you have to drag me out of the class.




 

Because you are being so annoying. So freaking annoying that i dont even know whats been up in your brain you idiot

 



 

Why would you even care. Im just the annoying one to you so why the heck would you care




 

Who said i never care.




 

Your action says like one.




 

You are a freaking idiot. I hate you so much.




 

What have i ever done to you Miru. What have i ever done wrong to you. Why me. Why not other people. Why do you have to have a crush on Jaemin. Why dont you just date him. Why dong you just tell me to go away. Wh-










 

You shut him up by pulling his collar closer to you and next thing he knows is you gave him a qiuck peck before giving him a stare. He went silent and just looked at you. You released the grip and pushed him away from you.









 

Sometimes I wonder why you are so dense but you kept blaming yourself about it. I know you liked me. I can sense that after that dinner. I know that I always blame you for being so annoying. Yes you are annoying but it doeant mean i dislike you because you kept being that old mean guy. You changed day by day. Thats what killing me.




 

Miru....




 

It even kills me when i have mixed feelings for you. From now on... im not gonna make you feel that way. If you ever feel like you annoyed me. Then just walk away. I do-









 

Yangyang pulled you to his embrace and you just stood there in silence while he leaned his head at the crook of your neck. You could feel his breath on your neck. He slowly put your hands around his waist and he did the same to you waist.with his hands still on your waist he pulled out from the hug and look at you.











 

I'm really sorry. Like i know im a coward but at least give me chance go prove you who i really am. The person that is not annoying to you but who Liu Yangyang to you.




 

Yangyang... you dont have to.




 

Just give me time. I swear i will be the most annoying boy for you. The most annoying boy who has feelings for you. Please...




 

Yangyang.... fine... but only if you promise me one thing




 

That one thing can be anything right.




 

Yangyang.




 

Okay okay. Sure what is it.




 

Promise me that theres no border between us. We must always tell each other what we feel. Regardless, I will still call you annoying because you are my annoying Yangyang.




 

I can agree with that... Miru...




 

Save your words for later. Right now we have to sneak our way through the library.




 

You are using that as the hiding spot

 



 

I hate humans in History class. The lessons are so boring.






 

He chcukled at your whinings and gave a peck before holding your hands. You smile at him and interwined your fingers with his.









 

You are too cute. And thats only for me. Not even to Jaemin understand




 

Yes mister annoying. Now lets go.