CH.18

ANNOYANCE CHANGE

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

JUNG MIRU JUNG DORIM LEE RAYU

 

JAEMIN RENJUN YANGYANG

 

JENO SHOTARO HAECHAN

 

 

Twins mom Twins dad

 

Jaehyun Sungchan

 

Hwana

 


 





















 

 














 

You are so urgh. Why do you have to do that.




 

I didnt know this would happened and i hate that feel. Come on babe can we not cook that.




 

Then you wanna starve. Oh i will gald to be starving.




 

Babe we could have just order some food.




 

Im not gonna feed them junks.




 

Babe food. Theres many restaurants out there. We could just order them.




 

So you are saying that im pointless in cooking. Is that what you are trying to say Yangyang.




 

Babe. No i would never say that. Its just that. Cooking takes alot of effort and you coul be tired by the time you are done cooking. So my best option is to order delivery. Much convienient.




 

You useless punk....




 

Yah yah yah. Whats with the mess here.




 

Well we tried to cook but someoen being just so urgh.




 

Babe...




 

Whatever. Im done. Just order whatever you guys want. I lost my appetite.




 

Babe. Oh come on...








 

You stomp away from the kitchen and went up to your room as you are feeling super pissed off. Renjun and Rayu just shooked their heads and went to help Yangyang out. Its been awhile since they saw you being mad and sometimes you being mad can take up to days of not forgiving the ones that make you mad. After they are done. Renjun told Yangyang to talk to you. Yangyang was hesitant at first but Rayu gave him a stern look which mkes him listen and went to the room that you both shared. He open the door peaking inside to see you sitting on the bed playing with your phone. You know that Yangyang was there but it didnt bother you much so you put your attention on your phone. The next thing you know is he was sitting right beside you and hug your waist while leaning his head on your shoulder.













 

What do you want Yangyang.




 

Babe... im sorry okay. I know we should cook but... you were so filled with many menu and i feel like its too much. Which is why i suggest dmfod delivery.




 

If you know it why didnt you tell me before i could start cooking.




 

Babe...









 

You look at him sitting up straight with his hands holding yours. You just sat silently and saw sincerity in his eyes.











 

With all my respect. I dont want to mock anything about your cooking. Its just that i have no experience in cooking big dishes. You even saw how i almost burn the whole entire kitchen. Which is why i am useless to you earlier. Im sorry for that. I know that you want to cook the moat amazing food you would ever cook. So... im sorry okay.... Please babe dont be mad at me...




 

Urgh... why are you so irrisistable.




 

Babe... you know i love you right.




 

I know... its just....




 

Okay starting from now i will be your assistant and i promise i wont complain. Efforts in everything. And i love you so much so dont leave me.




 

Who said i would leave you.




 

I dont.. i dont know... i just cant stand it or live well without you babe...




 

Bubs....





 

You caress his cheeks and gave a quick peck his lips and smile at him.







 

If i were you. I would be feeling the same too.




 

This is why im attracted to you since the start.




 

So you bullying me to living me is a good ride for you. How is that even fair for me.




 

Well you love me for who i am that is fair for me. Whats more fair is us in one house having a good future.




 

You really have a gigantic picture in our future arent you




 

Not if you enjoy our meal that Renjun cook for us. How does that sound.




 

Next time i want us to cook. Carry me down please. Im tired.




 

You know we can just stay here and...




 

You ert. Im hungry. Not for that nonsense now. Please carry me down there.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Are you insane. How can you just deal with all of that wthout any security.




 

We tried to stop everyone. Literally every student in the school



 

But they went overboard and we cant do anything ever since that Hwana left the school.




 

Her sidekicks are still out of reach. Investigators are everywhere. Securities are freaking lazy. We just had to do the things our own. Now everyone in the school is scared of us.




 

Its because you guys are like the worst nightmare to them.




 

Well lucky for us. We get to reduce Rayu stress away.




 

That is good enough. So wait where is Shotaro.




 

He went back home for holidays. He is trying to solve some mystery that Miru make him do.




 

Its good that he is having his time because the girls have been chasing him the whole three weeks when Miru is away.




 

What did he even do.




 

He became the most cute boy in the school. That is like the distraction for ghe school since its been so tense. Also he is tired of the people there so he wants a break.




 

Damn he was almost kissed by the most beautiful nerd. But he reject everyne because he like someone else.




 

Wait Shotaro is in relationship.




 

He is someone from Hanlim. They met through a book store and they became friends so suddenly.




 

Thats new. Does Miru knows about this.




 

Babe what makes her know about it when i dont know much about it.




 

Oh she knows about it first. We are still shock by how she knows it first than anyone else here.




 

Basically Shotaro reached to her first then he tell us next. And here we are talking to you about him.




 

Oh damn Haechan you are the last man to know.




 

I know that babe dont need to point it out.




 

So up till the next week you guys are gonna keep on being freaks in school

 



 

We have to. You need to be back soon Dorim. Thihgs wont be hard and the school will be back normal.




 

I will after my dad settle his case. He keeps on wanting to charge everyone that is on the Hwana side. Like I know he is a rich man but he is just.....







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Too over is that what you meant




 

Yeah. Like Dorim and i cant go back to school yet because of him. Which clearly drives your uncle crazy right.




 

Yes it is driving my uncle crazy. Glad that you know that.




 

Still Miru. You need to talk to your parents about it. The school is going to loose its trademarks and more students will leave or not get enrolled.




 

I tried to tak to them but they wont listen.




 

That would be a hard time then.




 

Babe. Its okay. We can figure things out.




 

I know. But.... wait. You. Yangyang you.




 

Me... why me.




 

Babe you can make it happened.




 

Make what happened.




 

I dont know im lost myself.




 

Oh shut it. Miru what is it that he can do.




 

Babe you can talk to them.




 

Sorry what. Babe what are you trying to say.




 

You talk to them by making them assure that things would be fine. So mom and dad wont have to be overly cautious about it.




 

Babe.... you know thats impossible right.




 

Yangyang. My life is now trusted by your hands. So babe please can you talk to them....







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







 

No.




 

What no. Babe you and possibly Yangyang is the only one that can change their minds. Our lives are trursted in your own hands. So why cant you not do that.




 

Because i cant. I cant possibly say that you wont die when you come back to school. Im sure Hwana will sneak her way in to just kill both of you.




 

Theres alot of security. The border is tight right now Haechan. How would she even come in.




 

Duhh being in disguise. Some students make their way through the school without being caught.




 

But they will be soon caught by the discipline teacher who really has sharp eyes for that.




 

Plus students cant wear fully covered mask or like have their hood on when they enter the school.




 

Why cant they do that.




 

Its a protocol that your dad made. Just to make sure that the check in is safe and gosh there are so much things to do there.




 

See babe. You need to do it. For all of us.




 

Im not gonna do it unless Yangyang is in this thing.




 

Dont worry. Rayu text me that Yangyang agreed to it.




 

What. How did that happened so fast.




 

Miru agreed something on him and he agreed straight away. Thats what she said not me okay.




 

Haechan. Yangyang already agreed so will you do this




 

Seriously guys.




 

Babe. Think. Its for all of us.




 

Ugh fine. I will do it.




 

This is why i love you so freaking much to the moon.




 

You owe me one Jung Dorim.




 

Oh you can claim it tonight if you want ot babe




 

Ew. I dont want to hear that




 

Neither do i Jaemin. Get a room both of you.




 

Jealousy. You both need to find someone soon. Unless both of you arent ga-




 

Shush. Lets not talk about that and have dinner. Its on Dorim.




 

Finally food. Thanks Dorim