CH.03 [Part Ⅱ]

ANNOYANCE CHANGE

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

JUNG MIRU JUNG DORIM LEE RAYU

 

JAEMIN RENJUN YANGYANG

 

JENO SHOTARO HAECHAN



 

Twins mom

Twins dad

 


 














 

 









 

《TIME SKIPPED》










 

It's already the end of the class and you were packing up your stuff. You were still confused as to why Yangyang looked super upset. The whole day and in each lesson. He didnt even annoy you. It makes you feel weird. Yet you cared less and saw him ginish packing. You were about to call him out but he just walked out of the class not even looking at you. You shrugged and finally finished packing. Taking your step out of the class. You saw Jaemin leaning on the wall while talking to Jeno. He saw you and waved at you. You smile and walk towards them.












 

Finally your class ended.




 

Yeah. Well unfortunately i didnt feel annoyed today.




 

Why is that so. Yangyang is not bothering you at all. I mean like you guys have the same classes for the whole term.




 

I dont know. My senses told me that he felt annoyed about something. I dont know what but he's ignoring me, which is a little worrisome.




 

Dont mind him. He will be fine. You are ready right.




 

Yeah. Is Jeno joining us




 

Nah. I was talking to Jaemin about something. Miru, can you perhaps ask Dorim if she is free next weekend. Me and the boys planned to go to a superpark. You are included ofcourse.




 

I dont know…. What about the rest of the boys.




 

I will talk to the rest later. Don't worry




 

Oh wow okay i will ask Dorim later if i meet her




 

Okay. Thanks. Come lets go. You gonna love this place.






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Cheer up Yangyang. You really need to show her that you arent annoying.




 

How am i annoying. Im not annoying to you.




 

It seems like it.




 

Yah....




 

Yah yah still. At least Jaemin is helping you out on something.




 

And which is what may i know.




 

He is trying to know what is Miru good side. What she likes and what she hates. Also to know why she dislike you so much.




 

Oh... well i should not be jealous then.




 

Dude.... you are upset because you are jealous. Oh my gawd you are one funny guy.




 

How am i funny when you are not laughing.




 

Boy you are so dense. She dont laugh at funny jokes. She just express it with words.




 

Babe you are finally here.




 

Oh Renjun i literally meet you hours ago. Dont be so clingy like Haechan. He is one annoying guy.




 

Good thing that im the annoying one.




 

Dream high for that Renjun. So you boys are here for part time.




 

Im here for food.




 

And im here for comfort. The chicken is nice. Aunt Jung your food is delicious.




 

Oh you kids. Eat more. If not enough ask Dorim to add more. Its on the house for today.




 

Mom you really have to feed them more than i do.




 

Dear. You should be thankful that they are eating healthily. Which includes you. So eat well. Dorim is the one who made the side dishes. Also she is a good cooker

 



 

Aunt Jung you are sure gifted with two wonderful daughters.




 

Really butterfly words. You gotta be kidding me




 

Oh thank you. Treat them well Dorim. And tell your sister not to delay her work. Im sure she needs to be home by dinner time since your dad is back from his vacation.




 

I thought its business trip.




 

You thought. Enjoy the food kids.




 

Im guessing you guys better eat up or i will kill you face you are showing.




 

Since when you know her so well.




 

Im her bestie for a reason boys. Lets eat. That chicken taste better when its hot.




 

Eat up. I will get more side dishes for all of you hyenas.




 

Geezzz we arent a monster.




 

Not yet. Oh Yangyang. Tmi, Miru doesnt like wings that much. She prefers chicken thighs and no sauce. So if you ever take her somewhere feed her chicken.




 

Oh....




 

Your welcome. Eat now.







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Woah....




 

I knew you will like this place.




 

Dude. This is like wow. I didnt know you are so into arts.




 

Well its usually Renjun that brings me and the rest to somewhere similar. But i when i saw your drawings on the book. I cant forget about this. So i brought you here instead. You are quite good in drawing.




 

Thats cool. Everyone always say that to me. But not that idiot.




 

Does Yangyang always annoy you Miru.




 

Personally i really dislike him because of of something. Something that reminds me of my past. Also he is the one who actually make me sprained my ankle on the first year. Which i dont know why i become his target.




 

But do you actually dislike him till you just want to ignore him forever.




 

I dont dislike till i hate him. I can ignore him forever if he decides to leave me alone. But to think back carefully theres some moments why i feel like i have to pity him for some reasons.




 

And what is that.




 

Him being lonely and blaming himself for the things he always done wrong. Dorim always talk about him. How he tried to apologies but he did it in a wrong way which totally annoys me. You want to know the weird thing.




 

Sure. I dont mind to know more.






 

Well his actions day by day. Is kinda annoying. But he slowly shows that he cares. He cares about his surrounding. I get it that he sometimes can be upset. I just hope one day he knows that they way he acts really means something.




 

Miru ah. Why do you have a crush on me.




 

Oh... well its just.... your humor..... even if i dont know you that well. I know that you are a great man yourself. However even if i have a crush on you. That doesnt mean that i like you deeply. You are just like my eye candy.




 

Oh....




 

I hope you have the one that is meant for you Jaemin. I know that you dont see me more than that but im glad that i get to exprience this. As a friend. Its nice. Thanks Jaemin ah.




 

You are welcome....




 

Shocking huh. I just confess to you and at the same time i reject you.... thats how life is right.




 

Miru. No matter what we are friends. You can just come to me if you are unsure of something. Or you could even just lean on me. Im giving you my open arms.




 

You are sweet. No wonder Jeno likes your presence. Thanks. I will anticipate that.




 

Come on let's look around more and have inspiration for something. After that I will send you back home. Its that good for you.




 

Yeah. Lets go.