CH.12

ANNOYANCE CHANGE

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

JUNG MIRU JUNG DORIM LEE RAYU

 

JAEMIN RENJUN YANGYANG

 

JENO SHOTARO HAECHAN

 

 

Twins mom Twins dad

 

Jaehyun Sungchan

 

Hwana

 


 


















 

 









 

Complications, what do you mean.




 

Well yesterday we recieve a state where there's a blood clot near her elbow. But we manage to resolve that matter. We just need to know if we can proceed with more test. It might affect her brain damage since we just detected that there's some defects that we cant see in the MRI or the CT scan. But we can assure you that there's nothing major with Miss Miru.






 

Write a report on this and make sure my dad secretary knows about this. And make sure after she knows my dad has to know everything. If one slips away i'm gonna make sure my uncle fires you. Make me sure that you arent wrong.




 

Yes Miss Dorim.








 

The doctor leaves and Dorim sighs as she looks at you with worries. Just then Yangyang and Haechan came into the room and Dorim looked at them and smiled.










 

Hey guys....




 

Hey. Wait arent you suppose to be in school. Like under investigation.




 

I was. I suppose Haechan is here to fetch me.




 

Well yeah. Rayu told me to fetch you.




 

Well. Lets go. Yangyang can you just look after her till i get back at night. If she wants something just make sure you give it to her. Come on Haechan. Lets go.




 

Wait Dorim whats wrong.




 

Nothing.

 

 


 

Jung Dorim. Tell us whats wrong.




 

I said nothing. Please can we just go. I dont wanna talk about this.




 

She is scared




 

Miru ya....




 

She is scared because yesterday something bad happened to me when Yangyang went out to buy food. The doctor found the nerve damage and they.... they might think that I might have brain damage. I was vomitting blood yesterday.




 

Miru stop it

 



 

I'm not gonna die Dorim.




 

You dont know anything Miru.




 

I know. Dorim. I know everything. However, I know that I won't die.




 

Stop it Miru. Haechan lets go









 

Dorim grab Haechan out of the room leaving you and Yangyang alone. Yangyang who dont know anything just went beside you and look at you











 

You sure you are alright




 

I'm fine. How was your time with my detective.




 

He almost made me peed on my pants. Now can I ask you something.




 

Why did i not tell you yesterday. I just dont want to wait till the doctor assures me that I'm at the right call to make a statement. Is that wrong or is my boyfriend trying to play the protective card here.




 

U really have to go to that statement babe.




 

I dont have to but who knows. So what else do you want to know.




 

Anything that I could possibly know without begging.




 

Well okay... That day. When I was walking behind her. She stops me at the stairs which are like ten steps high.




 

Why would she stop you.




 

She told me something.




 

And what is that babe.




 

She is jealous of us. How the boys treat me differently from her. She hates me. She hates me to the point where she wants you to hate me




 

Babe.... i won't hate you.... You are my girlfriend and you are the one that i want to be with. You are one of a kind even if you dislike me before but i found you something more than anyone could see. I love you for that.




 

You are sweet you know that.




 

For you I will always be. Now promise me you would never thing about the bad stuff, okay.




 

Yangyang... I'm glad I disliked you. You prove me wrong about all possibility that i could hate you. But after that incident. I saw how you make me change my thoughts. It makes me want to know you better.




 

Well now you have me. You can know everything that you want to know.




 

I dont need to... because I trust you. Will you promise me not to leave me hanging

 



 

I wont. I promise that. Now i'm gonna feed you for todays meal.




 

Yeah yeah. Fine.....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆



















 

So basically what's the purpose of me being here.




 

Because of you everyone needs to be questioned.




 

More like she makes the whole school look like a crime.




 

I can't believe we are here just because of her.




 

Where is Rayu. I thought today was just like Dorim Yangyang and Haechan.




 

Yah if she told the truth. We won't be held back.




 

Hey. Whats more the truth. Its clearly shown that she slip and fell.




 

Someone please kill that mouse away. Im tired of her voice.




 

Reasons why we hate new students from the start.




 

Where is Yangyang anyway. We should have finish our project by now. Its all Miru fault. We are being held here.




 

YAH AISH YO-




 

Woah woah woah man hold up. Dont rage like that man.




 

Isnt she suppose to be detained.




 

She was but some people just stupid enough to not let her.




 

Must be her stupid flirting.




 

EW. THATS GROSS.




 

Guys, the four of you are dismissed. Hwana, get your to the containment room. Dont try to have with one of the officers. You are making everything like hell.




 

What the heck.




 

Im out of here.




 

FINALLY FREEDOM.




 

More like away from the dirt.




 

Yah. Guys dont leave me alone.




 

Hwana get your there now. Stop making me work double. Im tired of your whinings. Officer take her please.











 

After all is out of the room. It was left with Renjun and Rayu alone. Renjun smiled at her and gave her a hug as she needed one. Just then Jaemin came to them making both Rayu and Renjun release from each other hug.












 

Jaemin ah. aren't you supposed to be with...




 

I need both of your help. will you guys help me




 

what's wrong with you




 

answer me. will you or will you not help me.