CH.04 [Part Ⅱ]

ANNOYANCE CHANGE

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

JUNG MIRU JUNG DORIM LEE RAYU

 

JAEMIN RENJUN YANGYANG

 

JENO SHOTARO HAECHAN

 

 

Twins mom Twins dad

 

Jaehyun Sungchan

 


 















 

 










 

Is that all that we have to order.




 

Yeah. Miru doesnt like others that's in this menu. She hates it when theres like squid or octopus inside




 

She didnt even eat seafood dishes in the cafeteria. What's new.




 

Heol. Someone does look out for his crush.




 

Yah. Dont talk like that to him. You dont even know what i like and what i dont.




 

Hey. I know that. You hate it when there's pickle in your burgers. You love spicy food and your favourite is spicy ribs stew.




 

You really gotta brush up your homework Haechan. She cant even handle spicy food well.




 

Yah you boys are lucky that i'm in a good mood. You mister please. I like pickle is just that the taste is not the same everywhere




 

Damn it. Thanks for the notes. Now where is that missy. Isnt she late




 

She is out there hugging someone







 

All of them look out of the window that is facing the roadside. You were standing at the pathway hugging both of your cousins. Yangyang was starting to feel jealous by just looking at you hugging someone else. Haechan was chuckling as he once met your cousins before. Dorim just smiles and looks at Yangyang who is clenching the fork while looking out. She nudges his leg making him drop the fork down and look at her.









 

You better be in good behaviour. Dont make her annoyed while eating. She will sure lose her apetite and walk away.




 

Who are those guys.




 

Dont act like you dont know Haechan. You met them once before.




 

Oh yeah.....




 

Dorim ah...






 

You finally arrived and went to sit beside Yangyang since it was the only place left empty. You notice that his face was sulky. You just keep a straight face and look at your twin who is smiling.








 

Oh Miru. Finally you are here. How is your day




 

Ah it's fine. Jaehyun oppa brought us some places. It's better than where Jaemin brought me to.




 

Ahh the new place. So what did Sungchan say this time.




 

Just some things. You guys already ordered some food already right.




 

Yeah. Dont worry. Your sister is good at choosing food.




 

Oh good. Yeah. I forgot to ask you. Jeno, ask me if you are free next week. Please go or this guy won't stop begging me.




 

Yeah... Thank you for reminding me. Dorim ah ple-




 

Yes i will go if only Yangyang and the rest go.




 

Yangyang what do you say.




 

I'm not going.




 

Oh please just go. It will be fun. Besides its just us together as a group.




 

I'm not going.




 

Well you don't have to if you dont want to. There's no force in this. Am I right.




 

Yeah. Well it's up to you man.




 

Oh well it's not gonna be fun without Dorim....




 

Stop sulking or i won't let you have my lunch




 

Oh Jaehyun oppa told me that he has a gift for you and mom. It's from Big uncle. Sungchan really misses you.




 

Oh please, he's still gonna hang out with you tomorrow.




 

Oh yeah.... I still wonder why dad allows them to stay overnight.




 

Their home is far from here. Just spend time with them well. I heard that they are here for business.




 

Yeah. Omo, the food is here wow. Dang....




 

Well let's eat well then....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


 

《TIME SKIPPED》


 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

You sure you dont want us to send you back.




 

Yah your house is on the other side. Mine is far end. I can go back my own




 

No way. Yangyang. Please send her back home. I dont trust her words. She were never back home this late.




 

Dorim. I can go ba-




 

Sure. Come on. Lets go.




 

Thats settle. Now lets go. I can't wait to meet your mom.




 

Bro you aint meeting her. Thanks Yangyang. Man can you not be more annoying.




 

Oh my pleasure to make you annoyed.

















 

You just look at Haechan being pushed away from Dorim every step they take till they are no longer in your sight. You turned and saw Yangyang was already a few meters away from you. You sigh and try to catch up. The whole journey. It was full of silence as you didnt expect that he coukd be this silent after all the times he tried to be so annoying to you. Just before the green light turns red. You quickly grab his hands and pull him towards you. You were really alert when Yangyang was dozing off. He snaps back to reality and looks at you with confusion. You look at him and smack his hand making him winched in pain.

















 

What was that for.




 

What is up with your focus. And you finally talk. Man how reserved are you.




 

Thats not your business. And can you let go of my hands.




 

And let you doze off till you die in a car accident. No way mister.









 

Yangyang went silent and just let you do whatever you want. After some time both of you finalky reached your house gate. You stop walking and face him. Both of you were just two feet away. You let go of his hand and look at him. Using your two fingers and make form his lips into a smile. You smile and he removes your hand away from his face but you hold his hand so that he has his full focus on you.












 

You are annoying you know that.




 

Isnt that my job to you Miru.




 

Yeah but you are super annoying and that pisses me off.




 

I'm glad that I did that.




 

Yangyang why are you so mad of. You look angry. Are you angry about me. Tell me.




 

I'm not angry. I'm fine.




 

I can sense your jealousy Yangyang.




 

I said I’m fine.




 

It's so obvious, wow. To tell you something. I confess to Jaemin... But Jaemin and I were just staying as friends. Not more than that.




 

Why didnt you just let Jaemin date you.




 

He deserves better. Besides, I have this sense where I feel like he only sees me as a friend. Not more than that. So if you are upset about that you dont have to be.




 

Then what about the guy that




 

That guy... OH THAT GUY. DAMN YANGYANG YOU ARE.... Annoyingly funny. You are jealous because i hug someone who you dont know. Oh my why would you be jealous of me hugging my cousins. Damn how annoyed are you.




 

Oh shut it




 

Boy. You better clear up your feelings. I'd rather see you annoy me than you being sulky.




 

What do you mean.




 

You are lost in thoughts. Ever since when i said that Jaemin wanted to bring me somewhere. I sense that you are finally realizing how you cross your limits..




 

Seriously, you're mocking me right now.




 

I'm not mocking. I'm giving you a chance to regain yourself.







 

You let go of his hands and cupped his face making his eyes wide open.









 

Be that annoying guy that I know. Stop doubting that i am so pissed off because i am. So you should know that I belong to no one. I'm just your target and you make me feel annoyed. Make sure of that, okay.











 

You gave a peck on his cheek and left him alone. He just looks at you till you are in your house safely. He was surprised that you know exactly why he is acting like that. He slowly smiles and starts to walk away knowing that you understand him. But little did he know. Someone is looking from afar observing what you and Yangyang have been doing.