CH.20 [Part Ⅱ]

ANNOYANCE CHANGE

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

JUNG MIRU JUNG DORIM LEE RAYU

 

JAEMIN RENJUN YANGYANG

 

JENO SHOTARO HAECHAN

 

 

Twins mom Twins dad

 

Jaehyun Sungchan

 

Hwana

 


 

















 

 












 

Well is that is a wonderful dinner.




 

I didnt know Dorim cooked all of this.




 

My baby speciality. Cooking with love. Thanks hun.




 

No worries. Its a good thing that we get to spend our time like this.




 

Well this is us being together with two love birds who finally urgh. Whatever.




 

Isnt it three. Like isnt Rayu included.




 

Yah i'm out of this league. This twins are much more higer standards but they drop yo this two idiots who hurt them before they could hurt themselves.




 

Ouch that really hurts. Renjun, how can you let her do that to me.




 

I can't do anything when you guys are the one that triggers her.




 

Ouch man that hurts. Babe help me

 



 

Help yourself, dummy. I'm not gonna get involved in this.




 

So Yangyang. How is your progress.




 

It is maintained but it will improve by then.




 

What are you guys talking about.




 

You dont know. He was trying to get the diploma that was offered to him by the Principal. He said he will look towards it but there's still no progress.




 

I thought you were aiming for the Neo Edu Scholarship. When did this happened.




 

The day where we first kissed. It was a double win for me that day.




 

Babe. That's so long ago why didnt you just take the Diploma.




 

I can't because you aint in it. So I just said that I will think about it with one condition.




 

And what's that condition you were hoping for.




 

I want Miru to be with me. Besides that we have the same interest. Who knows we can be the ace in that diploma.




 

And what about the Neo Edu Scholarship.




 

I have three more years to go. So not much of a chase.




 

Babe. This diploma we are gonna have a talk about it tomorrow. No buts okay.




 

Sure thing babe.




 

It's nice to have a diploma. Yah you dummy what are you gonna do.




 

I'm gonna work and marry you. We will have kids and have a great family together





 

You are so full of dreams Haechan.




 

Well, dreaming of being with Dorim is the most incredible thi-.




 

And that is how you stop him from being cheesy.




 

I will never ever invite all of you to any of my dinners with Dorim. Never i swear to my words




 

Babe thats mean. Also, I'm glad that you will always stay by my side. So are all of you here. Oh and you too Yangyang.




 

Me. What about me.




 

Yah dont have to do that.




 

But he deserve everything dont you think so.




 

Yeah but still. It's a little... embarassing....




 

Really you feel like that when we had our last debate you are really confident. You sure about this.




 

Oh..... that debate. Yeah Miru are you sure about this. Like its really straight forward you know that right.




 

I know i kn.... Just excuse me for a moment.









 

You stood up and left the dining area making the atmosphere so awkward. Dorim and Rayu looked at each other, they just chuckled and stood up to pick up the empty dishes.











 

What just happened.




 

Oh Yangyang. If you know the twins well you should understand the air




 

Well looking at the air none of them has the clue.




 

I like it when they are so super clueless.




 

Haechan... Renjun.... what did you do to them.




 

Whatever it is, I'm scared. Like really scared.




 

Guys knock it off. Yangyang you better go to Miru. She might need you by her side. Dorim, Rayu stop it they will be more terrified.





 

Well fine. Shotaro is so loyal to his best friend didnt he.









 

Yangyang stood up and went to where you would be. Dorim chuckled and smiled at how Yangyang would always be straight to you regardless of what the situation is. Her smile dropped when she saw the rest were eating super slow. She places the plates on the sink and looks at them with a death stare, making Haechan gulp in terrified.








 

Always is and always will. Now hurry up and eat. I dont want to waste my time washing all of this.




 

Yah yah you heard my girl. Eat all of this up hurry.




 

Yah your food is not even half eaten. What are you trying to demand on.




 

Just eat up the both of you....
















 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


















 

No... how... just how..... wait I should..... I think i sh- OH MY GAWD. How long have you been standing there Liu Yangyang.






 

You were surprised at Yangyang's sudden presence. Yangyang was smiling while leaning on the wall while looking at you. You calmed down and went to give a quick hug leaving your hand wrapping his waist while looking at him








 

A good solid three and half minutes. Babe, what's wrong.




 

Nothing. Just nothing really.




 

Miru. I know something is not right and you are just in hesitant. Now tell me what's been going on.




 

Well you see... Dorim and i have been debating on stupid things and i didnt want her to spoil it because i know i would feel small.




 

How is that so.




 

Yangyang. I dont know how to explain this but both Dorim and I... Well mostly me, were glad at something you have done for us.




 

Babe you got to be more clear on this because i dont exactly know when i did start to be good. Well comming from the bad boy who falls in love with you. I dont quite remember those things.




 

Babe. You see. Haechan may be more given in but i know you. You are one guy who appreciates the moments. Now what Dorim want to say is. She is appreciating the effort that you have given in to me. Taking care of me. Stood up for me. Being there for me. I love that in you. Day by day you are making me in in love with you so hard. That... i hope....




 

You hope. Babe you hope for...




 

I hope we could end up marrying each other.




 

Babe you are proposing to me...




 

Yangyang, I'm being serious here.




 

Okay okay. Honey... I'm glad that I checked listed every box that you have for me. I Yangyang are glad to finally be your lovely boyfriend who literally been inlove with you since the day i drop my eyes on you. I would do anything that i hope will make you happy and safe. You are my first priority Jung Miru. Also... i heard this thesis where its not that sweet if a girl propose to a boy. It makes me more smaller than you would.




 

FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS ME. Babe i love you so much.




 

I love you too. About this proposal. I will hold it first till the right time for me to propose to you back okay.





 

Babe no matter what i'm sure the wait will be worth.




 

I will make sure its worth the wait. Thank you Miru.




 

No, thank you for making the annoyance change in me. You one lucky fool.




 

I love being that fool now lets go down movie time is not something we should miss.




 

How about something else....




 

What are you thinking Miru...




 

Well I'll give you two minutes. Better lock those doors if you want more privacy.




 

JUNG MIRU DONT YOU DARE DO IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AFTERNOON AND GET YOUR DOWN HERE. THIS MONKEYS ARE GOING TO EMPTY OUT YOUR BLOODY COOKIE.




 

I hate that she is a freaking bummer.




 

Babe there's always midnight and it's only us.





 

I like the way you think now. Let's get down there before she kills you. Which i can't save you from, so feets off let's go.








 

THE END