CH.09

ANNOYANCE CHANGE

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

JUNG MIRU JUNG DORIM LEE RAYU

 

JAEMIN RENJUN YANGYANG

 

JENO SHOTARO HAECHAN

 

 

Twins mom Twins dad

 

Jaehyun Sungchan

 

Hwana

 


 

















 

 










 

It's already been three weeks and things have been so good so far. You and Yangyang were still in try out phase as you still found him annoying from time to time. Yangyang did tried his best to be in your good side also he turns to a clingy man at some times. You dont really mind but its just that when you have group discussion for history. Hwana keeps on asking you and Yangyang. Mostly Yangyang but he never pays any attention to her but only you. On the other side Haechan and Dorim were in a rocky side. Dorim still has some disliked reasons about Haechan but she didnt think much since she knowd that something would happen soon. Dorim were at her locker packing our some books and stuff. After she is done she heard a banging sound. Dorim cloae your locker door and look at her right to see Jaemin banging his head on the locker. She shake his head and went towards him.










 

I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. So freaking much.




 

Yah you are flattening your forehead for sure.




 

Dorim ah. Can we switch place. I can't stand her annoying those two out




 

What's wrong man. Stop banging your head. Come on, walk with me. We have a long way to go in class anyways.







 

Jaemin just sighs and agrees to walk to class with Dorim. Both of them talked to each and Jaemin was so pissed off when he told the story. All Dorim could do is to just listen. As a bestfriend she understands why Jaemin is feeling like that. It's because you would also complain about the samr thing too. Just as the both of them were walking. Dorim saw you and Yangyang standing in the hallway, holding hands while looking at each other. She stops Jaemin from going further and smiles, nudging Jaemin to look at you.









 

Oh.... wait they are still in tryouts.




 

It's sweet to see her like that.




 

Yeah... it's meant for them to be with each other.




 

You arent jealous. Like you are her crush and she is with another man.




 

Me jealous, why would i be. I support them, they are like the one couple that I look out for. Jeno told me everything about them. Its cute and like both had their first kiss with each other. I'm proud that your twin is slowly trying to like him.




 

Yeah rather than dislike. Say, is that why Hwana is jealous.




 

You can say that. Besides, Yangyang hates her. I mean all the boys hate her.




 

Well then you have done well Nana. Now let's go. Let's .




 

I rather tease both of them




 

And both of them are in the same class dont they.




 

And I'm proud that we can . Sadly we can't, she warned us.




 

Dont mind him, guys. He has been sober since yesterday.




 

Hi guys.




 

Come on mister. You really love to make trouble dont you.




 

Well as long as you arent mad at me. I would love your company.



 

What's wrong with your forehead.




 

Nothing much. Lets go.





 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆



 

《TIME SKIPPED TO LUNCH TIME》



 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

So you are gonna let her be like that. Wow, I'm surprised ahe leans on you. She always leans on Jeno when she is sick.




 

She is not sick. It's just a light headache from yesterday.




 

We already told her not to stay up long. Also she didnt eat dinner.




 

I said i'm not hungry. My favourite chef is on the other side of the country




 

You could have come to mom's house. She would could make meals for you.



 

It's too far and these boys are going to be crazy if they are asked to work for mom.




 

Well just rest up. We still have history lessons after this




 

Urgh another headache. Dorim ah can i head to mom later. I told dad that I'm staying over.




 

Dad is not around.




 

Nah. There's no one at home either. I told my driver to take care of the house for today. I just want mom's comfort. I miss her.




 

Well you are welcome to come over




 

Thanks. Sorry you can't send me home today.




 

It's fine. I can still send you to your mom's house later. Like we all can walk together there.




 

I'm going there for dinner. Dorim promised to let me have dinner there. You staying over Yangyang





 

ah I can't. I have to help my mom for something. you guys can have dinner without me.





 

Thanks Yangyang





 

Oh Miru ah. there you are. I was looking for you.




 

She is busy asking another time




 

Jaemin. its fine. whats up Hwana ssi




 

oh Mr Ryu ask me to bring you along to the office, he said we have to hand out something.




 

why cant you just ask someone else. why must it be Miru




 

Jeno.. I will be fine. well let's head there then.




 

Muri, you know you don't have to right.




 

I will be fine. see you later okay.











 

you gave a smile at Yangyang and follow Hwana to the office leaving the boys, Dorim and Rayu. Dorim was feeling uneasy as she don't know what but its bothering her. Renjun nudge her hand and she look at him in surprise.











 

dude you look pissed off




 

Something is bothering me. I don't know what but it's annoying




 

don't you think Hwana is setting up something.




 

I don't know but I have this feeling that something is going to happen to Muri





 

i'm going after them




 

Yangyang. don't. if you trust her. we should not be intruding her own problems




 

yeah. it will annoy her but trust us. She is strong.




 

even if she is weak, she will have plan b that makes the table turns




 

well bestie trust this guys. they experience it before





 

oh I really miss that drama. It's like a VIP Boxing game. How can we not forget about that





 

well then I guess we will see her on the last lesson then





 

We will see about that.....









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

As you were walking up the stairs behind Hwana. you were having Migranes which hurt you so badly. just then Hwana stops her pace and turns around to look at you. You started to feel annoyed as she suddenly stopped and she look like she want to beat someone up. you were curious but you just gave her your questioned look even when you are having a worse headache.











 

Why are we stopping. aren't we supposed to go to the office




 

well not we but only me




 

what are you talking about




 

why is it has to be only you. its always you, the boys hate me because of you, the lecturers favour you more than I do. why does it always had to be you




 

what the heck are you talking about. I'm not the lecturer's favourite. I'm not even the top scorer in this school. if you are asking why the boys hate you. It's because they don't like new commers like you. don't try to attack me whe you don't know everything. i'm leaving







 

You were about to leave her alone but the next thing you see is you groaning in pain on the floor while blood flows down your head. you just realize how badly injured you are after falling from the 10 steps of stairs. also you saw Hwana were smirking at you. She went towards you and grabbed a fistful of your hair making you face her. you

were still in pain as your visions were starting to be blury.













 

Rather than attacking you I would rather see you dead. thank god your stupid cousins for his stupid big mouth I know more than you expected. also stop stealing what's mine. I'm gonna make Yangyang hate you for sure.









 

She forcefully pushed down your head making you groan in pain. There's really no one at the stairs area and you are just there feeling numb, pain and hopeless. you tried to bring yourself up but you are too weak for that. slowly your vision becomes unclear and you black out after you heard someone called your name.










 

YAH JUNG MIRU, MIRU WAKE UP. JUNG MIRU