CH.03 [Part I]

ANNOYANCE CHANGE

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

JUNG MIRU JUNG DORIM LEE RAYU

 

JAEMIN RENJUN YANGYANG

 

JENO SHOTARO HAECHAN



 

Twins mom

Twins dad

 


 














 

 











 

Maths. History. Oh wait, my history is with that jerk. Guess my homework is gone just like that.








 

You closed the locker door and saw Jaemin leaning on one of the lockers next to yours. You were surprised but you just stayed calm as you didnt expect to see Jaemin this close. He smiles and hands you the books that was left on Yangyang.







 

It's your book, am i right.




 

Yeah thats mine.... where is the rest




 

Dorim bring them to the store below. I wanna ask you something. Are you free later.




 

Who... me...




 

Is there anyone else that is called Miru here.




 

Oh... yeah but i cant be late. I have to prepare myself for dinner later. My father is comming back from his business trip.




 

Oh cool. Lets meet after school i want go bring you somewhere.




 

Sure. Thing. Thanks for bringing back my book.




 

You are welcome. Oh and Yangyang did your History homework for you. Since you cant do it yesterday. He kinda do it out of nowhere.




 

Oh....




 

See you later.








 

He smile and left you alone. You were burning inside as you dont know how to react till Shotaro came and nudge you. You snap back to reality and chukled at your actions.









 

Woah since when you came




 

Since i saw you burning with blush. Did Jaemin do something to you or something.




 

Well... he ask me if im free later.




 

He is bringing you somewhere am i right




 

Yeah.... OH SHOOT ITS MY HISTORY CLASS. I'LL CATCH UP WITH YOU SOON.




 

There she goes running off and little did she knows Jaemin isnt the one for her.




 

Who the heck are you talking to.




 

Oh Renjun ah. Rayu ah..




 

Bro did you just self narrate of what you saw




 

I can retweet that.




 

Oh come on guys. Lets go to class. I cant wait for dance class.




 

Okay....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Where was she when she was supposed to be here.




 

I have no idea. I thought she was supposed to be here earlier.




 

I doubt that. Oh my why is now history. Woah you look tired. Whats wrong with you




 

I did something yesterday and I repaid it by doing her homework. I feel bad for making her mad.




 

That is why you are like this. That's sad. Yah, I wanna go somewhere this weekend. It can be like a double date.




 

No you dont tell me....




 

I take that as a yes. See you on the weekend.




 

Baby Dorim i miss you.




 

Shut those mouth up before i break your bones. And why do i have to seat beside him.





 

Ask Rayu. She told our lecturer to change the sitting format.




 

I hate you Lee Rayu.




 

OH MY GAWD AM I LATE.




 

Yah you are early. Your favourite lecturer is not here yet.




 

Oh gawd thanks.








 

You dragged your feet and went to your place which is beside Yangyang. You sat down and sigh while putting your bag on the table. Dorim were busy making Haechan not staring at her. You turn and face Yangyang who is resting his head on the table. You poke his head and he look up to see you giving him a straight face. He sigh and went back to the same position. You do the same again and again till he stop you by holding your hand while his head on the table. You tried to pull your hand back but his grab was too strong. Just then, all you felt is his fingers is interwined with yours. You dont know why you stopped resisting but your cheeks starts to slight flush. You mentaly slap yourself and look at him.













 

Do you really have to do that ahjussi.




 

You need to stop poking me. Besides holding your hand is much better.




 

You are starting to annoy me.




 

Isnt that my job now.




 

Yah....




 

Just let me hold on for awhile. Im so stressed out and so tired. I didnt get much rest yesterday.




 

Oh... ahjussi...




 

What is it.




 

Thanks for helping me out.




 

Oh. Your homework. Its nothing much. You arent that smart in history even. Are we even on this.




 

I guess so....




 

Good. Now let me sleep with this okay. It makes me calm for some reasons.









 

You let him hold your hand for quite some time as you started to feel bored. You look at him and his face was so mesmerized till you forget that you dislike him for some personal reasons. You again mentally slap yourself and back to your senses. You use your other hand and poke his arm making him groan and hold your hand closer to him.










 

Yah... ahjussi... ahjussi.... Yangyang.




 

You finally say my name. How nice.




 

Do you. Perhaps... have like thought of how to not be weird




 

What is this about.




 

Well... Jaemin said that you help out by doing my homework. And after that he ask me if i'm free later on. What should i do to not feel weird.




 

Can you not go with him.




 

Why should I not go with him.




 

I dont know. Why do you even ask me. Geez





 

He let go of your hand and just sigh, sitting up looking through his phone with a frown. You were confused by his sudden change of expression. You shrugged and didnt want to think much since it will be a long day ahead.