CH.05

ANNOYANCE CHANGE

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

JUNG MIRU JUNG DORIM LEE RAYU

 

JAEMIN RENJUN YANGYANG

 

JENO SHOTARO HAECHAN

 

 

Twins mom Twins dad

 

Jaehyun Sungchan

 

Hwana

 


 














 

 







 

You were in class munching on your sandwich since you woke up early and decided to just eat in class before the lesson starts. Just then you saw Haechan and Jeno walk in the class, you look at them and just go back to eating after greeting them. Haechan took your extra sandwich and ate it. While Jeno sits infront of you.












 

You seems to enjoy your own time here.




 

Of course. I have my food and my drink and my life.




 

Why does this tell me that your dad is busy and you bring most of your food here so you won't have to feel lonely.




 

Sometimes i dont know why Jeno is better at observing than Haechan.




 

Really you got to be at that level.




 

My savageness is on the next level.




 

Miru annyeong.




 

Oh Jaemin hi. If you are looking for Dorim, She skipped her morning class today. Mom is unwell and she has to settle the whole day of work.




 

Oh that explains why she never answers any of our text.




 

Yah why didnt you tell me about it.




 

Why would i te- hey thats my food.




 

Your food is my food. Thank you. Im hungry.




 

Jaemin why is this guy just so




 

He was rushing earlier. And we miss a stop which makes us walk to school.




 

Let him eat. He feels so happy today.




 

Yah. You got sauce on your face.




 

Wait what.... Yah. Urgh why do you have to sit beside me.




 

It's because we have group work to do.




 

Guys be seated. There's new student that i want to introduce. Miru please finish up your dinings. My class is not a restaurant.










 

All of them settled down. You look at Yangyang who woukd care less and still munch the sandwich. Just then a girl walked in the class and stood right infront of the class. You could hear some students were stunned at how beautiful the girl is while the boys around you were giving death stares as they really hate newcomers. You could understand why because they are loyal to only you, Dorim and Rayu. So they were just not paying attention and just mind their own stuff. You look at the girl and you feel like you saw her somewhere.









 

Yah yah yah. Listen up. This is Kang Hwana. She will be joining us from now onwards. Please be good to her, she is still new here. Hwana introduce yourself




 

Hi. I'm Hwana. I'm from Vancouver, Canada. Hope we can get along.




 

Alright go sit beside Jaemin. The rest please open up your textbook.








 

They follow what the lecturer says and you just open up your book. Just then you saw Hwana was not having anything. Which makes you assume that she doesnt have anything. You were about to pass the book but Yangyang stopped you by taking the book and looking at you with his straight face.












 

What is wrong with you.




 

She acts like she has nothing but she actually has a bag full of books.




 

Really. She is having her first day here. Dont you think we should just make her comfortable.




 

Since when have you been such a social person.




 

I dont know... its basic respect, am i right.





 

Yangyang and Miru. Do you have anything to share.




 

You look perfect today. We are just talking on which page to look at.




 

Page 57 the second half of the stanza. Now please pay attention or i will report this to your dad Jung Miru.




 

I'm sorry Mrs Yoo.




 

Now back to the page....




 

Dont do anything when you dont have to. Especially on newbies.




 

Geez you are so annoying.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

Mom, why do you have to be like this. It's just Dad trying to help us hold this property




 

Property or not we arent anything else. Dorim you need to remember. Throughout this life he was never there supporting us for this kind of stuff. I have been independant throughout the journey. I have been giving you life support the whole time. Why would he just come in and help out all of a sudden.




 

ITS BUSINESS, MOM. WE NEED A HUGE INVESTOR TO COVER UP ALL THE STUFF. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT.





 

IT'S NOT EASY, OKAY. Four years after you girls were born. That divorce period has been hard for me. Look where you are now. You arenr even having any of your dad support. So why bother having it.




 

MOM. Please for once.




 

That's enough Dorim. just go to chool. I can handle this





 

You are sick. im not going to school when you are feeling like this. don't force me. go and rest. I will handle this.





 

dorim ah...




 

just go and rest.... please....






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

It's already lunch time and you were packing your bag. Just then Hwana approaches you and you look up to see her smile at you.








 

What's up.




 

I kinda need your help... The principal told me that you are one of the experts here.




 

Well I kinda have....




 

She is busy go and get someone else.









 

You looked up and saw Jaemin and Jeno were standing by the door. You just look at Hwana and go to the boys. Leaving the classroom with the boys. Both of them were feeling annoyed. You chuckled and just linked your hands with theirs. You understand why they are like that and they were so cold to the previous student which made that student have a hard time and transfer school. When the three of you arrive at the cafeteria. You saw Yangyang were giving you death stares. You start to feel annoyed as you hated his death stare. You unlink your hands and go to sit between Haechan and Shotaro.












 

What's with him.




 

He was triggered by how you didnt even follow us to the cafeteria and hated that you have the same class with Hwana.




 

It's just Math class. Geez




 

He is like that because he cant distract you.




 

Seriously. Now all of you are sitted in one table how nice.




 

Rayu. Have you heard the news.




 

I know. That Hwana girl is back here. So annoying. I thought that she is stuck in your cousin school.




 

I thought of that too.




 

Wait how do you know about this Hwana




 

Boy. You really dont know. Dang... Renjun i thought you told them.




 

Oh.... i didnt....




 

Even if it so. Dont get near her. She isnt someone that nice even.




 

Whatever. So Jeno i dont think Dorim would join us on the weekened.




 

Oh really.....




 

Yeah. Someone just had to make her not go because of his own problems.




 

Yah i didnt even do anything




 

Annoyingly surprised. Oh Haechan ah. Want to follow me to where Dorim is later.




 

Really you are bringing him instead of Jeno.




 

Yeah. So she wont have to think much about my mom. She is kinda under the pressure right now.




 

Because of what.




 

Miru dont force yourself if you dont want to.




 

Its fine Rayu..... My dad has been wanting to buy my mom’s restaurant. But instead he failed and he has plan b. Which is to give support to my mom financially.




 

Wait your mom is having debts or something.




 

Can you not invade my story just like that




 

Woah man guys stop.




 

Ask him to stop being annoying.




 

Geez fine.




 

Well back to where i was. My dad been doing much to support my mom. Its just that my mom disliking the idea of what my dad is doing.




 

Dorim is fine with everything.




 

Yeah. My dad told her everything on the phone. So to cheer things up I'm bringing Haechan and Shotaro.




 

Then what about me.




 

You know our plan. Dont act like you dont know.




 

Really you still want that to happened. Miru ya....




 

I'm gonna go get my stuff. Im not hungry




 

Yah can you just eat when they are being nice with you.




 

With you here. Not a single chance. Im sorry guys.









 

You walk away making the boys just sigh. Rayu on the other hand was really calm as she knows why you are acting like that. Yangyang just stood up and left them. Yangyang was so annoyed by how you acted today and it made him have his feelings mixed. After making his way to where you were he slammed the locker door and pushed you to the locker. Your eyes went wide and you were surprised by his actions.










 

Whats with you.




 

You making me feel like im the one who should be annoyed with you.




 

Well good thing that you know how i felt all the time. Now can you move. I dont know whats up with you but you are annoyingly acting so weirdly since the start and i'm tired.




 

I'm tired of you always say im anoying when im not.




 

Well then act like one.




 

Dont make me do this Miru.




 

Make it happen then. How annoyed are you to make what you hold to happen. You will always be annoying to me. Liu Yangyang











 

Next thing that you didnt expect to happen is that he pulled you closer to him and his lips are on yours. Your eyes went wider than you were shocked by it. With one of his hands wrapped around your waist and another at the back of your neck. Seconds later he moves away and lets you go as he never thought he would do that. He backed away and ran to the opposite side, making you confused. Not even a glance back. Just then you felt a hand on your shoulder. You flinched and saw Renjun and Shotaro.












 

Woah chill its just us.




 

Why is your face super red.




 

What... oh.... its nothing....




 

Well i dont know what happened. All we saw is you staring at a empty hallway. Are you sure its nothing.




 

You're probably not feeling well Miru.




 

I'm fine guys... come on we have Science class to go to.




 

Yeah lets go....