CH.14

ANNOYANCE CHANGE

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

JUNG MIRU JUNG DORIM LEE RAYU

 

JAEMIN RENJUN YANGYANG

 

JENO SHOTARO HAECHAN

 

 

Twins mom Twins dad

 

Jaehyun Sungchan

 

Hwana

 


 



















 

 











 

No hell no i'm not going in there again.




 

Well then look at you who keeps on lying. Data doesnt lie Hwana.




 

You guys are insane. How is it possible for me to be the one that trying to kill her. It clearly show that someone else could




 

Then tell the truth. You should be lucky that you have not get charges yet or you will be expelled.




 

Oh please i would ask my father to sue all of you... Dad finally you are here.




 

Rayu i'm sorry for the inconvinience




 

Dad what are you trying to talk about. They are trying to make me to put into jail.




 

Rayu please do whatever is abiding by the law. I will take all responsibility and charges. Dorim, I'm sorry that Miru had to exprience the bad side of Hwana. Just please give me time to settle about Hwana consequences. She will do community service or anything but just not prison for life.



 

Dad you cant do this to me.




 

Behave Hwana...




 

Mr Kang. Her consequences will be told by Miru but about her repaying her debts of lying she will do the community service as you asked for. Other than that my dad will say whatever is left for him. Charges or not its all up to both my dad and Miru decisions.




 

Other than that Hwana is now ander detainment for three weeks. You might need to prepare a lawyer since Mr Jung might bring this case to court.




 

I will take note of that. Thank you so much.




 

Thank you for your coorperation

 



 

Dad you cant leave me alone. This two are pathetic. I didnt even do anything wrong at all. Yah let me go. Dad bring me home please. I'm tired of detainment all this bull. DAD HELP ME




 

You could have at least behave when i'm still trying to settle our debts, Hwana. I already told you not to mess with the Jung twins. Their father owns almost everything. If my company went bankrupt i dont even know what to do anymore. So just behave till everything is settled down. I will take my leave.




 

No DAD NO DONT LEAVE ME DAD..












 

Hwana were taken away by the officers as Dorim could see how disappointed Hwana father is. After Hwana father left, both of them leave the the place. The breeze greet them making Dorim smile brightly.










 

I feel accomplished.




 

To what. The case is not closed yet




 

I feel like i did a big thing by just making my dad and my mom not to worry about Miru.




 

You are an dependable afterall. So whats your next step.




 

Well just do well in studies. Help out my mom with her restaurant. Maybe offically start dating Haechan.




 

Woah woah woah. You are dropping Jeno for Haechan.




 

Jeno is just a crush. Haechan is the one that I dislike but sometimes dislike can change to likes right. Adddition to that. He is always right beside me through up and downs. I appreciate that.




 

Well twins are shocking. Yangyang has been with Miru for almost a month i guess.




 

More than a month Rayu. I love that Miru is trying her best to love him. Is like love struck where Yangyang took his first step by kissing her.




 

And you missy have not got any yet.




 

Damn you dont have to say that. Oh look, talking about the devil.




 

Dorim ahhhh.









 

Dorim smiled and went to run towards Haechan. Making him surprised, Dorim jumps on him, giving him a hug while wrapping her legs around his waist. Haechan holds her waist for support and looks at her with a questioning face. She gave a peck on his lips and smiled.









 

You seem to be happy




 

I am. But with you here i'm guessing that we should start a new chapter.




 

New chapter. Wait hold up you mean.... NO WAY....




 

You mister promise that you only have eyes on me and not other girls. I will beat you the hell up and freaking go on a date Jaemin if you break my heart.









 

Haechan smile and kissed her lips assuring her that he will only have eyes on her. Rayu saw a small rock nearby and throw it to Haechan as they are freaking having PDA infront place where there's police officers and securities. They stop and Dorim went down on her feet.











 

I see that she gets her first kiss already.




 

Especially from someone she hates. Now can we go. We have class to attend. Im tired so you guys are going to drive us there.




 

Is this why you both ask us to fetch you. Wow.




 

Well at least i have my car with me.




 

Wait what did you ride to here babe.




 

My bike. Renjun called me at the last minute. Plus my mom banned me from taking cars at the moment. So I went to get my bike.




 

Well that works as well. Lets just go.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

There bandage has been replaced it seems like you are going to get your arm cast off by next week at least.




 

That's nice to hear. Now my one and only, doctor tell me what's new.




 

No deep injuries in your biopsy. Also the stat shows that a few days after you awake, it kind of shocks your body that causes vomiting and sudden emergency.





 

But I'm fine now right.




 

God bless you well that you are heading to recovery




 

Well thank god. Thank you doctor for the hospitality




 

I should thank your family that given me a huge job here is appreciated.




 

Im glad. Is this all.




 

Yes Miru. Just remember to eat well. Medicine is important.




 

Doctor. Can i ask you something




 

Sure what is it.




 

How did you met your wife. Nurse sohee. She told me that her husband is one of a kind. She used to hate you but she end up with you. She said that sometimes love comes naturally by your side. Is that true.




 

Miru. I'm surprised that you have not really told Yangyang your true feelings.




 

Well... he has always been there for me. He has never hurt me like how others did to me. But I feel like he is someone that will stay by myside...




 

Miru. You love him the way he is. Thats a good thing and now look. He never leave your side even you are injured. You must appreciate what comes to you and what doesnt. Even if how hard you tried to chase him.




 

Sometimes i wonder why you arent a love doctor instead.




 

I tend to do it to patients that ask me stuff. Now here is your lollipop. If you need me just ring the bell and my wife will help you okay.




 

Yep, thanks doctor. See you on the next check up.








 

The doctor smiled and left you alone in the room. As you were just looking out of the window for a long time. You didnt realize that your phone was buzzing. So ignore people that called you. Minutes later you saw the door was open wide. You saw Jaemin and Jeno walking in with a smile. You smile back and sit up comfortably. While they sat on the chairs beside the bed.









 

So what brings you both here.




 

Substitute for Dorim and Yangyang.




 

Your mom said she cant make it since the restaurant is packed with people. So we decided to be here with you till Dorim is done with school stuff.




 

Also Yangyang told me that you love peach pie. We got some from you. Your mom made it.




 

Thats nice. Thanks guys. So how was school.




 

Many things change. Its not the same anymore after they strict the rules and security.




 

Theres like guards every corner. Even now the staircase has cctv.




 

Not only that the place that never been seen before now has lights and cctv

 



 

Its all everywhere. Dang that school needs to chill.




 

Well your father almost sue the school and Hwana father company. But we heard that you dont pressed any charges.




 

I heard something about you moving away from the school.




 

I thought that was canceled.




 

Where did you guys heard this news from




 

Your cousins. They were at the school few days ago. Dorim was the one who invited them since one of them were supposedly need to take cover one of the lecturer. I didnt know your cousins can teach

 



 

He is good at language. Besides thaf he teaches drama and oh wow why am i spilling much to you guys when you both knows everything.




 

I dont know anything




 

Lies i smell. What is with Hwana being detained.




 

She lied, had an affair, broke the rules, many more. Now her father is trying to make her feel what is right and he kinda put her in containment.




 

Wow. Without my father sueing her family




 

Yeah. Her father is willing to pay any charge but just not make her to hurt you.





 

Additionally Yangyang told us that you are in recovering mode. So when will we be back on track.




 

You mister. Are crazy. I cant be on track for few years.




 

That long. Man i thought we could enter some marathon or something this year.





 

Sir things change and you can bring my cousin along if you want.




 

Which cousin you are talking about.




 

Jaehyun oppa. He would love to join you guys for that.




 

Well we will see about that.




 

Miru ah. When will you tell him.




 

Tell what




 

Your true feelings. When will you tell him.




 

When the time is right I guess. Guys... I know that you guys will be worried but fear not because I will tell my boyfriend about it.

 



 

We believe in you Miru.




 

Okay lets not go deeper to that and now we need to settle things up my darling,




 

Jeno what have you done to him.




 

Nothing. He is just amused by how you used to have a crush on him and end up to be with his own best friend.




 

Oh my gawd bro you got to be kidding me.




 

When i'm amazed i'm always amused darling so speak up.




 

Geez okay fine.