CH.19

ANNOYANCE CHANGE

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

JUNG MIRU JUNG DORIM LEE RAYU

 

JAEMIN RENJUN YANGYANG

 

JENO SHOTARO HAECHAN

 

 

Twins mom Twins dad

 

Jaehyun Sungchan

 

Hwana

 


 
















 

 










 

Oh please i know she bribe you which leads you here right now.




 

More like you both really need to tone down those noises every three in the morning.




 

Oh please you are just pissed off that you didnt get it

 



 

Please. You are just in hunger makes Dorim a victim.




 

So you are calling victims now. What are we. Monsters in the building.




 

That is so you. I aint one. I'm a saint. If Miru is a devil, I'm a devil. You are an angel. So pissed off.




 

I would if the twins didnt even make this up.




 

Are you both done kissing each other . Im tired of boys being gay and trust me. Jeno and Jaemin are enough for me to not be holy.




 

Wait Rayu. Have you been....




 

I have not and I am not. You boys are so dirty. Why am I friends with them.




 

Well what do we have to do.




 

Yeah we heard that you are holding this one trial.




 

I am. Mr Jung and Mrs Jung are in a meeting with my uncle. Their lawyer is there too so we have to wait. Along the way i have to brief you on whats happening. So are you guys done kissing each other .




 

She is in her flag or traffic



 

I wanna say flag but i dont wanna lose it to you with the traffic.




 

Oh just choose one. Its gonna be the same either way.




 

I could doubt that. The last time we did that to Dorim. I lost over a tea.




 

Still the flags are daunting. Im takibg the traffic.




 

I hate you so much

 



 

Its a bazooka so are you guys done. I have no time to brief you idiots who just lost it to their love ones when they arent the first one to lose it.




 

Wait what.




 

What are you talking about.




 

Oh gawd idiots' faces are funny. They are dumb as well.




 

No kidding you ant joking right.



 

Guys dont you know that you guys are idiots.




 

Then stop joking with us.




 

THEN shut those MOUTH up and let me brief you both without you both kissing each other .




 

We are so not gays.




 

We arent like Jeno and Jaemin. That is so over the limit.




 

So can i talk about it.




 

Yeah sure. Fine.




 

Finally. Real info. You guys took their first so it up.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

No that's not worth it.




 

Then what is worth to you Renjun




 

I need Rayu. Why do you let her be with those nasty boys. Just why. Those angels. Stupid idiotic angels.




 

Really. We are the devils now

 



 

Oh please, our parents are the devils one. So what can we even do. They are the ones that make this problem more huge.




 

You girls, seriously.




 

Yah yah yah. You are in my house dont you dare say that.




 

Fine. So why do i have to be here. Why cant you drag Shotaro or Jeno or Jaemin.




 

You forget or you act like you forget.




 

He forgets because he was courting Rayu the past few days.




 

OMO YOU FINALLY.




 

NO I DIDNT. DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH.




 

Well then. You are here because we are supposed to hang out.




 

Jaemin and Jeno went on a holiday with Shotaro. They are pissed off at us because we tell a small joke which offends them to their heart and now they are not entertaining us. So you are our last resort.




 

Oh wow. I'm the last resort. You both are devils.




 

Oh we are always the devil. So what should we do.




 

What should we do. You both need to settle your stuff. You both really need to do clarification. To the school, the public, to the rest of the world. Rayu has been kicking in every interview. Dont you know how stressed she was.




 

So you are blaming me. Like all of this you are blaming me. Yay im the monster.




 

Miru..




 

I didnt meant anything like that Miru




 

Whatever im the monster. Most of you need to do now is it up.




 

Where are you going Miru.




 

To hell i go. Dont bother to come and find me.




 

Huang Renjun you really gotta do that.




 

I didnt meant anything at all Dorim




 

I SAID IT UP TINY BOY




 

Dorim please i dont wanna die and i swear if anything is lost i wont be near Rayu for a month.




 

A month.




 

Okay Half a year. Please. Dont make me die under Yangyang or Haechan hands.




 

OH IT UP. You aint gonna die at all.




 

I thought you are leaving.




 

I am i lost my keys somewhere in this house when Yangyang keep messing around with my room.




 

Its both of your room.




 

Oh it up. Im going out. Dont you both dare to report about me to that monster. He is a fool who thought could end up drilling me out when Haechan is the most horrible one in the house. So it up both of you.




 

Your keys is with Yangyang. I saw him holding it while crashing in my room when Haechan was....




 

Ew i dont need to hear. And thank you. Im going bye.




 

One hell of a hell.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

So are we clear on this guys.




 

But Mrs Jung...




 

Mrs Jung. Have you ever thought that by making the public aware. It could cause stress and pressure to the rest of everyone that would possibly be part of the school right.




 

That is what i have been telling her.




 

You guys dont understand. This is my daughter's safety that we are talking about.




 

Your daughter. Now you are calling her your daughter. Wow unbelieveable.




 

Im doing this because i dont want her to get to that position anymore. You saw how she almost die. I cant bare that.




 

You cant bare that because you chose your restaurant over your own daughter. You chose career over everything, this is why you dont want to bear the pain.




 

I'm not the only one you are the same too.




 

Can you both just stop storming at each other.




 

Yah Haechan ah. Dont...

 



 

You both arent there when she is laying on the floor with a blood pool around her. You both only come to here when she is in bad condition.





 

Yah Haechan stop it.




 

She has been through a lot but she chose to keep quiet because why. She knows that you will be like this. Putting all sues and cases so that none will create problems. What is wrong with problems. Everyone has it.




 

Haechan that's enough...




 

We are here because the twins beg us to talk to you. They begged us to make sure that you both are calmed down and not pressed charges on anyone anymore. Rayu's uncle is stressed out. She is stressed out and the school that both of you funded is going out of hand. It's going to lose its trademark.




 

Haechan lets go. We have something that Dorim asks us to do. Come on no more sitting down.









 

Haechan was super pissed while Rayu dragged him out of the place. Your mom and dad were just surprised by the sudden outbreak from Haechan. Yangyang sighed and just gave a weak smile to the both of them.










 

I'm sorry if his words hurt you guys. But Haechan is the only one that understand Miru that no one could. Even though I'm her boyfriend I can't grab the hint of what Miru is thinking or holding it in.




 

What do you mean. Miru always looks fine.




 

She is not fine... doctor took her to psych theraphy and its not doing well. Is that what you want to say Yangyang.




 

She is trying Mr Jung. She is strong and trying to be fine. It takes time. And about Haechan. He is mad because he cares about Miru. So both me and Haechan are here because your daughters know how much you won't listen to them...




 

I'm sorry Yangyang. I'm really sorry.




 

It's okay dont be. It's part of life.




 

You promise that if we lift up the pressed charge terms. You both will take good care of them right.




 

They will be in good hands with Mrs Jung. Dont worry. We love your daughter so much that we cant leave them. They are our light.




 

If thats so...




 

I hope what happened today didnt hurt you both. It's just that we need to move on but not in force. It takes time to get back to normal. I have to go. Dorim told me I need to fetch Miru. See you both around soon.




 

Thank you Yangyang... Really... Thank you....