CH.20 [Part I]

ANNOYANCE CHANGE

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

JUNG MIRU JUNG DORIM LEE RAYU

 

JAEMIN RENJUN YANGYANG

 

JENO SHOTARO HAECHAN

 

 

Twins mom Twins dad

 

Jaehyun Sungchan

 

Hwana

 


 

















 

 



 

《FEW DAYS LATER》





 

Yangyang. I need to get up from this junk.




 

It's not a junk it's a freaking bed and this is where we sleep on.




 

It's a junk. I need air.




 

I can give you my air missy




 

Mister. You won't want to start on this

 



 

Oh i love to. You make me find you for an hour and I'm tired. I wanna be in bed the whole day with you.




 

You are a junk my love and I hate that.




 

I love you too. Oh, you wanna hear the news.




 

If its sparks i dont wanna hear it. I wanna hear bad news.




 

Well, the bad news is that you are stuck with me without your mom nagging at you. Haechan is going to be your next mother since you trust him more than your parents. And missy your nights won't be as peaceful as they were. So want me to add on.




 

Fine good news. I hate that I love you. But this doesnt mean that I would be happy after hearing that news.




 

Okay. You sure you are ready for this.




 

Yes i am mister. Spill it out.




 

Your parents agreed to lift up everything that is making everyone in bad shape. So they are putting trust in us boys. I was hoping that you would be thankful because we are releasing each other stress and my love you are such an when you need us to talk to your parents.








 

After he said that to you. You squealed and jumped on the bed making him sit up with a smile. Just then you straddled around his wasit giving him a short kiss before you gave pecks all over his face. He chuckled and cupped your face as he was happy to see how excited you are.










 

You are an yourself babe.




 

I'm glad that it is really visible enough for you to know.




 

Have i told you how much i really love you.




 

You have always been saying it, now do me a favour.




 

No baby, not in the morning. I'm gonna save this for tonight. I need to celebrate with my sister who is bailing her boyrfriend out. I love you but we will continue tonight. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Am i supposed to be happy or is this another joke.




 

It's not a joke babe. Yangyang told me yesterday. We should really have a long break babe.




 

A long break are you kidding me. We should have a vacation. Oh my gawd i owe the twins so much.




 

Babe aside vacation. We should really settle down. Dont you think.




 

What are you talking about Renjun.




 

Im saying. We should be prepared up till the coming years. I want us to settle down when we have enough to balance our finance.




 

Babe. Are you saying that.....




 

Yes babe. You and me. One as a whole.




 

Oh please give this place a break.




 

These guys are seriousy jerks, I'm telling you.




 

They are your friends and they are here because they have no one. Come in guys.




 

Thankfully, Rayu has mercy on us.




 

So you guys heard the news.




 

Yeah. We have heard it way before both of you interupted us.




 

Oops sorry chingu. So we should celebrate right. They gave us a week of holiday for something.




 

That something is not something that is supposed to be wasted.




 

Then let's go to the twins' house. They are inviting us to have a wonderful dinner cooked by the twins.




 

More like they will be having kids soon.




 

Yah i rather eat delivery food.




 

Guys come on. We need to be at the twins house. Stop whining.




 

Fine fine.






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Babe where did my favourite hoodie go to. Babe... where the heck did Dorim go to.




 

She went out with Miru. Left me alone in the room, well want some ice cream.




 

Thanks man. Well Dorim did ditch me last night. What's with Miru.




 

You woke up late and I'm here wanting to have it.




 

Yah she is saving that for tonight. That's what I heard from Dorim yesterday.




 

Dorim told you that. Since when those twins decided to hide things from us.




 

Ever since we started dating them. You didnt realize that do you.




 

You're asking me. When did you even realise it.




 

Rayu had to lecture me for three whole days becuse Dorim was upset with me that time. So we are equal. I wonder what's for dinner tonight.




 

I wonder about that too. Did they tell you that the rest is comming around.




 

WHAT THEY ARE. WHEN DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS. WHY AM I THE LAST ONE TO KNOW.




 

Gosh you are so loud.




 

Babe where have you been. Why didnt you tell me that the rest is comming over. And why are you in my favourite hoodie. I have been looking for that.




 

Oh calm your s down. I just went to give rice cake that mom gave. So we could give it to the neighbours. Oh and Miru tripped from her shoes so she has a scratch from falling.




 

Miru seriously again.




 

Well Dorim is telling a funny joke and I just happened to lose my balance. Making me tripped from everything. It's really funny. And dont worry about me. I will be fine

 



 

Babe. You should really stop falling everytime you walk with laughter. You're still in rehab, you know that right.




 

I know. Geez now help me. My leg hurts from walking.









 

Yangyang sighed and went to you. Picking you up in his hands bridal style. Moving you from the front door to the sofa. You thank him by pecking his cheek and pulling him to make him sit beside you.










 

Well Haechan you are comming with me. We are cooking today.




 

What.....




 

MY LADIES. YOUR BOY IS HERE.




 

Oh shut it Jaemin. You are late. You are suppose to help Dorim.




 

Am i. Well i told you that delivery sounds nice




 

She is joking Jaemin. Miru ah what's new.




 

Is courting my boyfriend a news.




 

One insane bestfriend i ever have.




 

Omo, someone is getting ready for today. What a great day.




 

Well its a freaking weekends. Oh Rayu ah. Can you get the first aid near the bunch of bunnies there. I need Yangyang to apply some oil on my leg.




 

You trip again Miru. Seriously. Thats the fourth time this week.




 

Forth time. Wow thats so bad.




 

I know. Well lets just have a good day okay. Babe can you bring me to the room i wanna wash up.




 

Of course i will babe. Dorim ah if you need help. Just call me.




 

Oh dont worry. I have plenty of help here. You take care of Miru. She is quite clingy at this point.




 

Well its clear enough she is. Just look at her. Like a sall koala clinging on Yangyang.




 

Someone is jealous.




 

I aint jealous. Who says im jealous. I am not jealous. Do you see me jealous.




 

Dude you are being so obvious.




 

Geez.. get lost will you...




 

Come on babe let get you clean up.