CH.17

ANNOYANCE CHANGE

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

JUNG MIRU JUNG DORIM LEE RAYU

 

JAEMIN RENJUN YANGYANG

 

JENO SHOTARO HAECHAN

 

 

Twins mom Twins dad

 

Jaehyun Sungchan

 

Hwana

 


 





















 

 









 

Yah i this all or is it just me you are trying to cut short for today.




 

Yah. The rest I did online.




 

Okay so whats with the rest of this.




 

This will last us till the rest of the grocerries arrive, mister. Now tell me how does being with my sister feel.




 

Well. To be very honest. I should not have been a coward and just be truthful to her. To see where we are now. I just want to treasure every bits and seconds with her.




 

Its like she is your one and only right.




 

Yeah, I can't live with anyone else if its not Dorim. Like nothing would ever replace her.




 

I can see that. Well I can approve of you as my brother in law. Welcome to this hell.




 

Then tell me. How did you finally accept Yangyang.




 

Well dont tell anyone. That i'm telling you this.




 

What is it that i dont know.




 

Well after the first incident I had with him. He has been throughout my mind so much. Then out of nowhere he starts to annoy the heck out.




 

Tell me you like those attention dont you.




 

Not gonna lie i do love the attention because it starts to make me feel like am i the only one in his eyes. Like is he the one that makes me feel like he is the one for me. From there i dont really think much but his annoyance bothers me. Really bothers me that i start to feel like he is overpowering my crush for Jaemin.




 

Wait so you have been conflicting with yourself about your liking Yangyang before he even confessed to you.




 

You got that point. So yes I do like him. After he stole my first kiss. From there he makes me realise that I need him by my side.




 

But then Hwana came by and she destroyed your moments.




 

Yes oh my gawd my bestfriend understand me.




 

Am proud to be one. Then what happened next.




 

Well i kinda feel jealous when Hwana have that attention towards Yangyang. Its like she is pretty and im not. She is slim and im just average she is.. omo who is calling me.




 

Pick it up then.





 

~ babe how many times did i say not to compare yourself with that ugly snake.

 

~ woah where did you even heard that

 

~ thats not important. Now just know that i love you nd her beauty is not as great as yours. Ypu are beautiful and no one can beat that. Understand.

 

~ okay okay. So are you done with whatever is happening there.

 

~ not yet. Dorim is trying to get on hold with someone. It has complications since her one is much more complex than mine.

 

~ really. Then will you be back by dinner.

 

~ hope so. Well got to go. Dorim might throw some fit if the workers piss her off

 

~ well you got the chocolate i gave you. Feed her that. Good luck.









 

You hang up the phone and look at Haechan that is giving you a death stare.








 

What is with that stare Lee Donghyuck ssi




 

What is happening with my Dorim.




 

Ahh nothing much. Now can we go. I cant let all my energy to waste. So lets get some snacks and go home. Can we. Please. Sunshine ah.




 

Yah yah yah. Quit with the aegyo. Only Dorim can do that to me. Fine. Let's pay for the stuff and get whatever you want. Man seriously dont do that ever again. You can do it to Yangyang but not me.




 

Fine fine. Now lets goooo.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

We are toasted if we arent at Rayu house guys.




 

Yah. You are the one that has been persuading her about things. I dont even know why we are involve in this.




 

Yah you guys knows Rayu. She is super stressed out right now. So please just help me out. Im begging.




 

Renjun ah whats with her stressing out.




 

The twins parents are taking charges to whoever spread false rumors about the twins. Its been going around for days and Rayu uncle rely on Rayu so much that she have been stressed out. Rayu parents are trying to make Rayu uncle realize that Hwana parents arent the deal.




 

Is that why she have been ignoring us




 

She is ignoring us come on Jeno pick up the pace.




 

Well then you guys go ahead. I have to buy something along the way.




 

Yah just dont bail out. Im trusting you on this.




 

I wont unless you want to get roasted.




 

Come on guys we dont want Rayu to be mad at everyone.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Im fine babe. Its just my mom didnt clarify some stuff. It cause some delay in paper work.




 

Still you need to calm down babe.




 

Yah at least things are done so we dont really have to worry about it.




 

I could agree with my man here.




 

Oh shut it Miru. You hold like 20 percent more than i would for this house




 

Still Dorim ah. Dont you think mom is like in hesitation.




 

What do you mean by that.




 

What i meant is that, mom is like hiding something.




 

On what kind of hiding you meant.




 

The hesitation of letting us be together. We never been staying together as one since young and now dad is like offering us to stay as one. Mom is givibg me the vibe where she i still capable to support you. But she doesnt show it because you are happy here now than before.




 

Wait wait wait how can you assume that when it is...




 

She is not assuming babe... She is stating the facts that i can agree on.




 

Babe... Mom told me that before. Way before she agree on us staying together as one. But one thing she kept me assured of is that. Having Miru by my side is something that we cant be seperated on. I believe that she still doesnt trust dad actions.




 

I knew it...




 

Twins instict is something that we cant really messed up with huh.




 

Of course which is why i prepared my ways to be her sweetheart




 

What did you do to him when i was away.




 

Me. All i heard is he was loving you like theres no tomorrow.




 

Oh. Really. Because that is what i heard too.




 

Well. Sometimes i wonder. How did our annoyance change them




 

I could say that we did our whole lot best that makes them fall for us.




 

I hate this idiots sometimes.




 

I could second that sister. Now who is up for dessert. Im gonna make something.




 

Would it take long. Im kinda restless right now.




 

It would take an hour or so. Want it or not. If not im gonna keep it for the rest of the boys.




 

Wait they are comming here.




 

No. Dorim is going to give it to them.




 

Dorim is giving the cokies to the boys. Since when.




 

Babe did you forget that we are meeting them tomorrow.




 

I didnt know about that. Sorry. Are they following or something.




 

Nah they arent. Im gonna rest for now and oh. Wait Renjun and Rayu is comming here. They have something that they want to talk about.




 

Cool. So im gonna baked it for everyone.




 

WAIT YOU ARE MAKING YOUR PRECIOUS BROWNIES THAT FELIX THOUHT YOU.




 

Well yeah. He said he improved it and he sent me the recipes. Im gonna try it. So you want it or not.




 

OF COURSE I WANT IT. SAVE IT FOR ME. FELIX BROWNIES ARE THE BEST.




 

WHO IS FELIX AND WHY DIDNT I KNOW ABOUT THAT.




 

NOT ONLY YOU. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT THIS FELIX GUY.




 

why are you guys shouting. And whats wrong with Felix. He is like my friend since diapers.




 

Wait so before us. This Felix guy has been your friend. Why didnt he be here by now.




 

Yah. He has been busy with his own group of friends. Besides. He is just a friend.




 

Dad always meet his parents and they will hang out when they want to. He knows that she is taken so chill.




 

Wow. What an explination.....