Ch.16

ANNOYANCE CHANGE

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

JUNG MIRU JUNG DORIM LEE RAYU

 

JAEMIN RENJUN YANGYANG

 

JENO SHOTARO HAECHAN

 

 

Twins mom Twins dad

 

Jaehyun Sungchan

 

Hwana

 


 





















 

 










 

Is that all. Or do you still have things to packed on.




 

I think thats it. Thanks Dorim

 



 

Well if it isnt for dad. I guess you will have difficulties.




 

I already told dad that i dont want any helpers to help me.




 

Being indepndant i see. Thats a good thing becase miss you wont know how messy your boys is.




 

My boy or your boy

 



 

Boys. They will be the same.




 

I see my beautiful daughters are here.




 

Dad. Its nice to see you in that shirt.




 

Miru bought it for me. Its my day off.




 

Omo something must be off. Dad is there something that we should know.




 

Well we decided to end the case with the agreement that you reqeust and Hwana father agreed that he will remove himself and Hwana away from the school and this region.




 

Then where would they go.




 

Out of Seoul. Towards the south. Now you girls pck up i will wait outside. I will send both of yout to your new house.




 

Sure thing dad.










 

Your dad smiled and left the room. You were smiling weakly, so is Dorim. However Dorim knows more than you do. She put aside the things on her hands and grab your hands









 

Miru. Have you ever thought about mom and Dad back together

 



 

I would love to see them back together but Dorim ah. I love the way they are now




 

Still Miru. I feel like they are doing so much for us.




 

Well all we have to do back is study well and work hard for our future. We will be fine. They will be fine. Also to us. Are you thinking of expandng your future with Haechan.




 

What about you. Can i ask you the same thing.




 

I am. Yangyang has been a grea guy and yes he is clingy when something is not right to me.




 

Oh that fella. Well to answer your question. I do want to.




 

Its funny to how we dislike them and look where we are right now




 

Well have you heard about Enemy to Love




 

That tales that Rami always talk about which became true becaue they are our seniors




 

Yeah. Wow im impressed.

 



 

Their love story is super good its like devil and angel.




 

Yeah yeah. Come on. Lets not make dad wait for us. We are all done right.




 

Yeah. Lets go.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

Woah this place is huge.




 

Yeah. I can bet that. Their parents have been ensuring that the twins would be happy and safe here.




 

You sure this is.... oh wait theres so much security here. So if anyone that is not authorised




 

They will get killed

 



 

Yah that's not funny.




 

Chill man. The alarm here is quite sensitive. There's even dogs out there that are trained to get rid of Hwana.




 

Wow that's well prepared. I'm impressed.




 

Did the twin say anything to you. Like Dorim is not answering my calls.




 

Miru told me that her dad is sending her here. They should be on their way here

 



 

Well then we just settled our stuff first. Your room and Miru room will be at the third level. Mine and Dorim is the first level. Since second level is living room dining and Kitchen. Dorim chose the level below it.




 

Wait the whole third level is mine and Miru place. No basement at all.




 

You can say that. Their parents told me that they just want the twins to have thier personal space. Which is why this house has three levels total. Now if you excuse me i will take my stuff to my room. Anything can meet up here back. We will get Jjampong and Jjajangmyeon. What's your pick.




 

I will just share with Miru. She cant eat more than the normal delivery portion. It will hurt her inner.



 

Well okay. Lets order later. See ya.






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Dad, are you sure you are taking off this long. Like it's not you from what i see.




 

Well my daughters its been awhile since i last feel like this. I am an owner of my own company.




 

Did you have your closure with mom.




 

Yeah. Few days ago... Thats where we decided that she spent time with the both of you on the weekends for the even weeks. Mine will be on odd weeks. That also depends if the both of you are free for us





 

Oh dad you are such a tease. Okay we are here..




 

Oh thats Renjun and Shotaro




 

What are they doing here. I thought they were busy.




 

They will help you with the things. I will just send you both here.




 

You wont be with us dad.




 

My lovely twins. You need your own time in that house. Okay lets unpack.







 

Both of you went out and saw Shotaro and Renjun walking towards your dad's car. They greeted your dad and went to help out with the things.









 

Aigoo. You guys are like the reliant.




 

We can be the better ones

 



 

Uncle Min. You arent joining us for dinner.




 

No its fine. Im going to play golf and have dinner with my friends. You guys have a good time together.




 

We will get this to the house safely.




 

Dad...





 

Your father hugged both of you and you start to pout as this will be the last time you would ever be in the same house as him. He pat your shoulder and both of you step away with a weak smile.







 

Honey. I will come and meet you when im free okay. Now its your time to spend your day fully with the love of your life.




 

I know dad....




 

Smile for me. You will be fine. If Yangyang ever did something wrong. Let your twin kill him before i do.




 

I can assure you for that dad.




 

See you all soon okay.










 

All of you bid your dad goodbye and started to move all the things to the house. In the house was all silent as you both didnt know where the boys is. Dorim smile and banged the table loudly, making both Yangyang and Haechan run to the living room. You, Renjun and Shotaro chuckled at how messy they are.










 

I never knew this works. So have you guys settled down the stuff.




 

We got us food. It should come in awhile now.




 

Really. You guys have been sleeping the whole time. Really.




 

Babe come on lets get the stuff in our room. Renjun chop chop.




 

You mister take the boxes. Renjun ah can you just carry those bag and follow me. Oh Miru. Yangyang will show where your room is. Dont worry. The whole level will be yours. Come on Renjun.




 

Come on, babe i'm gonna help you.




 

Thanks babe.





 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆




 

《TIME SKIPPED》




 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Yah since when i told you not to bore him out. Keep on continuing.




 

Jaemin has been complaining. Besides that he found someone that he could rely on.




 

Same goes for Jeno. He told us that he might not have time this few weeks. As he really wants to settle down with the person that he met.




 

OH REALLY THAT PUNK FOUND SOMEONE ALREADY.




 

Babe seriously




 

Oh stop it with those jealousy. You know that im stuck with you




 

Well we are glad that Miru is recovering well.




 

She i sure is. Haechan im full can you eat the rest.




 

Of course babe. So whats the plan for tomorrow.




 

Unpack some stuff. You and Miru will head to the supermrket to but some grocerries. While Yangyang and i settle some stuff at tge registration of this house.




 

Why Yangyang and not Haechan.




 

Well Dad did it for Miru and Haechan. Since dad has Haechan particulr so it is easy for him. While Dorim needs more further procedure due to being under mom custody.




 

Well if thats so. It is settle then.




 

Thanks for the food guys

 



 

Yeah. It feels like a homecoming party.




 

You guys are welcome to this house anytime.




 

But with purposes. I dont want us to be disturbed during our sleeping beauty moments.




 

Well that could be notified.




 

Im gonna cut some fruits dad brought for us.




 

I will help you out.




 

Oh Dorim ah. Try to cut smaller pieces for me. I cant chew big cuts because it hurts my jaw.




 

Sure do my twin. Anything else.




 

Nah. Lets just enjoy the food and catch up with each other. Especially you Miru. I really want to know every story that i missed out.




 

Fine fine.....