CH.04 [Part I]

ANNOYANCE CHANGE

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

JUNG MIRU JUNG DORIM LEE RAYU

 

JAEMIN RENJUN YANGYANG

 

JENO SHOTARO HAECHAN

 

 

Twins mom Twins dad

 

Jaehyun Sungchan

 


 















 

 






 

《FEW DAYS LATER》








 

It's already morning and you were in the dining room having your breakfast while looking through the book of notes. Its the weekend and you were just spending a delightful day since you have dinner later with Dorim and the boys. Just then you heard footstep. You look up and saw your dad smiling at you. He pecked your forehead and sat right beside you.









 

Morning dad.




 

Morning darling. So tell me how did you spent your days without me.




 

It's gladfully fine. I spend some days with mom and Dorim. Oh dad can i spend my dinner with my friends.




 

Which friends you are talking about dear.




 

Well.... Haechan. Dorim will be there and she will bring her friend too.




 

As long as you dont do things that you shouldnt. You may habe dinner out.




 

Thanks dad. So how is your trip lately.




 

Stressful. Looking at you is just making me less stress.




 

Dad you need to not overwork yourself. You have earn more than you did.




 

Miru. Business is business. Well i gotta go. Your cousin will be here soon

 



 

Why is Jung Sungchan is comming dad.




 

He needs to attend some meetings that his dad arrange for him. Dont worry. Jaehyun is comming along with him.




 

Those two brothers. Are you kidding me.




 

Then would you want both Yunho and Wooyoung to be here.




 

Oh... no no no. Im fine with them.




 

Great. They are at the door now. Please entertain them while im gone




 

FATHER JUNG I HAVE ARRIVE..




 

Yah lowerdown your voice. Im not here to babysit you in a playground.




 

Geez hyung thats mean. Father Jung. Miru nuna.




 

Aigoo. Someone looking fresh today.




 

Ofcourse. Too sad that you have to go now. Dont worry about Miru nuna. I will make sure she is totally fine.




 

Dont worry about them Father Jung.




 

Well i guess Miru is good under your hands. See you soon dear.




 

See you dad....









 

Your dad left and it's the right time as you just finish your meal. The boys were in the living room as they know that you dont like to be disturb when you have your meal. You smiled and went to sit beside Jaehyun.










 

So. I heard that you guys are doing something with my dad




 

Your dad is very hardworking man. Its just that our dad been ill lately. But that doesnt stop us to help him out.




 

And you let Sungchan came with you. I thought he got school to go to.




 

Well its kinda complicated but now he is taking private school.




 

Wow how smart can you be Sungchan.




 

Not as smart as you think nuna. Chenle and Jisung been making me do more than it was expected. Its tiring and how do you even cope with school.




 

Thanks to my supportive friends I made my way out.




 

Oh nuna i heard that you are going somewhere for dinner.




 

Yeah with Dorim and her friend and my friend too. Before you could even ask. It's not a double date. It's just a dinner that Dorim agrees with.




 

Cool. Well we should head somewhere. Go get change.




 

And where are we going to oppa.




 

Ayee nuna we are here to hang out with you.




 

Before we could have any meetings. We thought of just hanging out with you. I heard that theres new gallery downtown.




 

The one beside the famous mungbean pancake store or other ones.




 

The other one. The opening is today. So lets go. Then we can send you to where Dorim is.




 

Wow new driver for the day. Thanks oppa




 

Nuna faster get change.




 

Okay fine. Just dont touch that controller. I know you are eyeing on that Sungchan




 

Damn it....






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆















 

So Jaemin what did you do to my twin.




 

Just show her the showcase that is around the corner. Nothing much.




 

Really nothing much.




 

Yea nothing much. She does talk about how annoying you are to her. Its like different from what i see right now. Its kinda amazing to see the actual reasons behind this.




 

You really know why she dislikes Yangyang. Like the actual reason.




 

Yeah.... why are you both so surprise. Especially you Dorim.




 

Yah... Muri doesnt share her personal reasons to amyone. Not even to me. You are sure one of a kind.




 

Not to mention that he is her crush.




 

She dumped me.




 

SHE WHAT.




 

WAIT WHAT DID SHE SAID.




 

Miru dumped me. She confess to me before i could even say that i only see her as a friend. She said everything that i'm sure Yangyang is happy to hear.




 

I heard my name. Whats up.




 

You are sure late for today. Whats up with you.




 

I have to assist my mom on something. Also i heard that your cousin is around. Does Haechan knows about this.




 

Why does he have to know.




 

Haechan dislikes seeing you with Jaehyun hyung. Like how caring your cousin is. Haechan would really show that no one can get you.




 

And why is that.




 

You are his target. Be nice to him when he only have eyes on you.




 

More like annoying. Urgh.




 

Did Jeno said anything to you.




 

Well my lovely Miru told me that Jeno ask her to ask me if im free next week. I heard that you all are going to a superpark.




 

I assume that you are going then.




 

Well it doesnt hurt to have fun.




 

Well then. Its sure fun.





 

Yangyang ah... Do you perhaps would do anything to just feel irritated.




 

Me. You talking about my emotions. Well not really




 

Oh... then can you tell me what really happened between you and Miru




 

Oh i love tea. Spill the tea.




 

Well.... Muri..... she.....






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Woah woah woah. The last time i heard is he broke your akle. Now you are saying that he is slowly getting to not annoy you.




 

Well it must be something melting her.




 

Oppa. It's not like that. It's just.... i feel like after telling Jaemin everything. It feels different.




 

So you confess to your crush and you just said that it's better for yoy and him to stay friends. Nuna what's been into you.




 

Miru yah. Do you perhaps like Yangyang.




 

Hell no. Why do i like people who annoy me.




 

Then why do you reject Jaemin.




 

Because I know that Jaemin only sees me as his friend. We may not be close but I'm sure that I won't be the one for him.




 

You mean that you won't be happier with him.




 

That's right. Yah Sungchan ah learn more from your brother.




 

Nuna. We are different in our own ways.




 

Still try to not hang out with Jisung and Chenle. They have been influencing you in many ways.



 

How do you even live with them.




 

They are still young Miru ah.




 

Nuna i have this feeling where you will be with this Yangyang guy for sure.




 

Keep on dreaming Sungchan ah.




 

Well should we head out. Its going to be dinner soon and we have another place to go.




 

Yeah lets go.