CH.08

ANNOYANCE CHANGE

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

JUNG MIRU JUNG DORIM LEE RAYU

 

JAEMIN RENJUN YANGYANG

 

JENO SHOTARO HAECHAN

 

 

Twins mom Twins dad

 

Jaehyun Sungchan

 

Hwana

 


 
















 

 











 

You were with Jeno, Shotaro and Haechan in your house since it was a day off from school. The boys just want to hang out with you. All of you were in your room. Jeno and Haechan were busy playing your playstation game while Shotaro was looking through your photo book that is on your study table. Shotaro closes the book and looks at you who is smiling at your phone. He smiled and went to sit next to you on the bed. You look up and stop smiling as you can sense that Shotaro is going to ask you something.













 

What's with that smile.




 

You are with him arent ya.




 

Who and what are you talking about Shotaro.




 

Yah. When you drag him out. What did you guys do




 

We did nothing. Dont scare me. What do you want from me




 

You make me feel like you are dating someone.




 

I'm not dating someone. Guys, did something happened to him. Or is it just him




 

Renjun and Shotaro have been thinking about whats happening between both of you and Yangyang.




 

Also yesterday they saw Yangyang were smiling at his phone through out the lunch.




 

So whats up Miru.




 

Okay fine. Dont creep me out after this.




 

Oh wait let's pause the game








 

Jeno was left alone on the sofa as Haechan paused the game and went to lay down on your bed. Making Jeno sigh and went to sit beside Shotaro.








 

Come on sister. What's the tea about.




 

You guys are lucky that my father loves all of you dearly.




 

Yah tell us or Haechan wont leave your bed.




 

I know that dont need to remind me. So i was saying. There's nothing happened to both me and him yet. We just decided to be like.... like a.




 

Companion. Is that what you are thinking about.




 

Well sort off. We arent official yet. Its just that he ask for.




 

What did he ask.




 

Yeah what did he ask. Damn i am curious about people life.




 

Dont mind him. So what did he ask.




 

Time. Perfect time.




 

So if he needs time and now you guys are just normal people or something like a try out stuff.




 

I'm not gonna answer that. So is there anything else you wanna ask. Especially you Haechan




 

Oh me. Nah, I'm facing the same thing as you. But next level.




 

You dont tell me you are dating my twin.




 

Not yet. Im concuring her slowly. While making this guy here. Out of my way.




 

Hey, I'm just testing you on how loyal you are. Besides, I'm here to have the chance to date my eye candy.




 

That girl. You're serious.




 

Well she looks fine. Besides, the girl that Jeno likes is better than Hwana.




 

Oh yeah talking about Hwana. She is your groupmate for History. It was plan when you ran away from class that time and Jaemin look so pissed when he knows that he has to work with Hwana.




 

Whats so bad about her.




 

Just see it with your own eyes. Im sure you will understand why.




 

If thats what you said. Now you guys better not tease me or something. Its not official yet. Understood.




 

YES MAAM. Can we buy food. Im hungry