CH.11

ANNOYANCE CHANGE

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

JUNG MIRU JUNG DORIM LEE RAYU

 

JAEMIN RENJUN YANGYANG

 

JENO SHOTARO HAECHAN

 

 

Twins mom Twins dad

 

Jaehyun Sungchan

 

Hwana

 


 


















 

 










 

Jaemin where are you bringing me





 

Just follow me, stop asking too much im tired and I need my sleep. Its been two days since im away.





 

the heck how would you sleep when you drank coffee earlier




 

oh that is just my sleeping pills. now we have arrive




 

yah are you sick or something. why are we at.... wait this is..




 

yeah, Jung twins family hospital. you never been here before huh. well TMI, i'm always here whenever I was sick. they are the most perfect doctors I could ever go to. come on let's go inside.







 

Jaemin bring Yangyang into the building till both of them reached infront of the ward that you were in. Yangyang were so not ready to face you that he really wanted to runaway but Jaemin hold his hands and drag him inside. Dorim were dabbing your face with a damp towel. he gaze shift when she heard the door was open. she look at them and smile. Making Jaemin walk towards her with Yangyang.








 

You are early. Doctor told me that Miru is starting to stabalize. Its just that her conciousness. Just hope she will wake up soon.




 

Well its better than the day she was brought here.




 

Well thanks to you my mom felt safe that theres someone takes care of her. I am thankful for that Jaemin




 

Well no problem. But from today onwards. This guy is going to take your spot. Few days will do right.




 

What do you mean by im taking her spot.




 

Well the school is up for investigation. I need to be there for few days and my dad knows that you arent with Muri that time. So for two to three days can you help me take care of Miru... Both mom and dad cant be here. They will get more emotional and might not be too focus.




 

Besides you can protect her like you always want to. Its time for you to be with her. Treat her like she is your angel.




 

Can you Yangyang. If you cant its fine. I can ask...




 

I will take care of her.




 

Oh... okay... just stay here with her. If theres weird beeping sound. Dont cry but call the doctor.




 

Okay we need to go




 

Even if you saw her move just call the doctor. We will get you food. IF SOMETHING HAPPENED PRESSED THAT BUTTON AT THE SIDE.










 

Jaemin brings Dorim out to let Yangyang have some time with you. After both of them are outside. Dorim looks at Jaemin and smacks his hand.









 

What was that for missy.




 

What was that for mister.




 

Yah at least i dont have to let Yangyang be mad all day. He is so stressed up.




 

More like you just want Yangyang to confess true feelings. They are still in try outs am i right.




 

Looking at the situation i guess its on hold but looking with my own eyes. He really cares about her. You gotta get him as your bro in law.




 

Do you wanna die. Why are you like helping him when you came being worried your off.




 

Its because i like her. I like her but not to extend where i would fall in love with her.




 

Because you dont want to hurt your best friend




 

I support Yangyang having feelings on Miru. I dont want to break them. Miru belongs to Yangyang. Im just her crush who she could lean on when she has deep problems. Thats the only fair thing of all.




 

Well sir. I understand what you meant.




 

Thanks Dorim...




 

Come on. Lets get some food and you need some rest. You have been stressing yourself out. Take a break Nana.




 

Fine fine...









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

















 

That's the first round. What's next.




 

Wheres Jaemin and Yangyang.




 

They are going to be investigated last along with Dorim. I guess Hwana will be detained for further investigations.




 

Seems like it.




 

Haechan ah do you think Hwana did this.




 

I believe that she did it. Like she was with her before things became a mess. Also according to the CCTV that I saw yesterday. The figure walking out of the stairway is hers. Because only she wears ribbon on her hair. Which makes no sense if other girls were accused. Which leads to what Rayu told me that Hwana always walks with her hips swaying from side to side. So this is not acgise but facts that Hwana is the culprit.





 

You are one serious guy that cares for his bestfriend.




 

Yah he is Miru's brother in law. Of course he cares for Miru.




 

Even if thats so. Where is Rayu. Shouldnt she be out by now.




 

She needs to be by her uncle side.




 

Yeah i heard that the principal is going through a shock when he heard that this school needs to be imterrogation. Its more for the students that was on the same building as where Miru was found.




 

Well it makes no sense if that snake is lying to the investigator. Like all teachers are going to say the same thing.




 

I could agree with that.




 

Guys i need you all to stay behind.




 

Oh Rayu ah..




 

Us stay behind. What do you mean.




 

Hwana wont speak the truth. Plus the investigator needs to know more about the twins and how we all hate Hwana. Especially you Haechan. I know you saw Hwana walking from afar before you saw Miru on the floor.




 

I guess we have to stay then.




 

What will happened to that snake.




 

Detained. Detention. Containment. Possible arrest for murder. A lie detector expert will come and ask her question. If she lies she is found guilty. She will be sued by both school and her father. According to their law suits and affirmation. Other than that she will be sent to prison occuring to her wrong doings.




 

Is that why you want to learn law badly Rayu




 

That is my side job now lets go. My uncle is waiting for you guys. One by one will be questioned by a detective that is covering for Miru dad.





 

Will do then. Lets go.












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Yangyang stays right beside you the whole time. He was holding the hand that is not broken and grapsing it lightly. As he was in his own thought. He felt bad that he couldn't be there for you when you were injured.






 

don't ever leave me please... I'm begging......






 

As he was about to move nearer to you he felt that your hand was wriggling. He looked at it and your hands were moving slowly. Just then he heard you calling your name in you raspy voice.









 

Ya... yang.....




 

Miru ya... wait hold on let me get the doctor.




 

No.....










 

He quickly pressed the botton that Dorim told him. He went to hold your hand firmly while waiting for the doctor to arrive. You were groaning in pain as you had just woke up after two days. The doctor arrived. It takes time for the doctor to have a checked up on you. Yangyang was worried that something bad might happened but the nurse quickly assured him that you will be alright. After about 30 minutes the doctor is finally done with the check up and smile at you. Yangyang went next to you and hold your hand again while looking at the doctor.












 

Doctor, how is she.




 

Well she is fine. Finally she gain her concious and now we will monitor her till she is fully recovered. Just a slight fever as she is still going through the sudden pain and it shocks her entire body which causes fever.




 

Thats a relieve...




 

May i ask whats your relation with Miss Miru.




 

Im her....




 

Boyfriend. He is my boyfriend....




 

Oh well just make sure she eats her meal and medication well. If she is still feeling discomfort and pain. Just call the nurse. They will help you. Other than that. May you have a speed recovery Miss Miru.




 

Thanks doctor...







 

Both doctor and nurse left the room. You turn to look at Yangyang to see him being so surprised by how you replied to the doctor. You smile weekly and caress his fingers lightly.









 

Stop it. You look ugly




 

Miru...




 

Thank you. For being the first person that i see.




 

I told you that i will always be with you...




 

Still... i know that you are mad.... Just dont be please...




 

Miru....




 

Yangyang... will you be my boyfriend.




 

Miru. Are you serious. Like are you for real.




 

Well if you... if you arent im gonna...




 

Of course i would be yours. Now dont do that again. You are shocking me and it is not funny.




 

Are you done....




 

Oh... yea.... Sorry....




 

I want to rest. Can you close that window binder for me.




 

Sure thing. Rest up okay.









 

He went to give a peck on your forehead and went to close the binder. You smile as you are glad that he is right beside you. You wanted nothing more but just someone you cared for and love right beside you...