CH.06

ANNOYANCE CHANGE

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

JUNG MIRU JUNG DORIM LEE RAYU

 

JAEMIN RENJUN YANGYANG

 

JENO SHOTARO HAECHAN

 

 

Twins mom Twins dad

 

Jaehyun Sungchan

 

Hwana

 


 















 

 












 

YOU WHAT AGAIN

 



 

Heol..... I never thought that would really happen.




 

YOU WOW. WOW. BOTH OF YOU. WOAHHHHH




 

Yah you are scaring him.




 

Wait so... you just ran away.... wow....




 

Yah... how could you just run away after you. Wow Yangyang. You are just so... I would be proud if you could just be so straight up with her.




 

Yah your sister is literally red after i saw her staring at nothing.




 

Still Renjun. He has the guts to freaking kiss her and suddenly turn coward and runaway. I freaking salute you bro.




 

Yo hold up with that. But if you said that you run away. Where were you in Science class.




 

Yah it's clearly shown that he went to the rooftop venting out of why he did that.



 

 

I hate you guys




 

I hate you too. How could you just leave her alone.




 

I dont know. I myself am shocked that I do that.




 

So how many days have already.




 

Nearly....




 

Five days. They have been ignoring each other. I wonder how Shotaro has to entertain her because I heard that She had a panic attack during a sports lesson.




 

Oh.... i wasnt there.....




 

Talking about you. Where were you during that time.




 

I was at home. Mom ground me up because i was mad at her and not understanding her well. Mom is like too.... i dont know....




 

Well that explains why Miru had to write all notes twice.




 

Yeah... which is why i invite you guys here. I cant even go down there.




 

Oh thats sad....



 

Guys, I need some help.




 

After many hours and now you ask for one.




 

Well its usually Jaemin that always helps me but now he is busy with Jeno and like Haechan is always with them. So yeah I need your help.




 

Spill that tea sister.









 

Dorim smiles and starts to talk, making the boys more surprised after what they have just heard. Dorim knew that their expression was well expected. After what Dorim had to say. Both Renjun and Yangyang shake their heads and put a hand cross.








 

No this is too much.




 

How is it too much. I told you boys everything.




 

Its really too much. How can Jaemin even understand this.




 

Are you asking or being savage




 

Both. Like why do you want us to be reliable




 

Because i know that i could trust you both. So please.... i just to know if its really the real thoughts or just...




 

But Dorim.... its just....




 

Its okay if you dont want to. But what if.....




 

Is that why you kept agreeing to what he wants and not going after the other one.




 

Even how annoying he is guys. I feel like he is always there for me and not just a friend. Like someone that I can lean on. While the other one. He just makes me feel comfortable.




 

I see where this is going. Fine we will do it.




 

What do you mean by we.




 

We are going to do her favour. But we need to let Jeno know about this. Are you going to be fine with it.




 

Jeno is just a crush... i mean it will be another level if he likes me back but i know that he likes the girl from another class. Its clearly shown.




 

Wow.... she is wise. Okay fine we will help you




 

Thanks guys....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

You were with Shotaro and Jaemin in the gym since Jeno and Haechan arent available. You have been doing some workouts since they arrived and now you are doing sit ups since it's your best skill. But your condition was not in one with you. Jaemin and Shotaro were counting the sit ups until the timer rang.











 

That's 98 sit ups in five minutes. Yah have you been up to something or is there anything that we dont know.




 

Dont question me things that i dont wanna know.




 

Even if it is. You should not overwork yourself Miru.




 

I'm not overworking myself. I just need to freaking lose some weight.




 

More like you are toning yourself.




 

I said I was fine. Now can we do the weight lighting. Its been months since i did that.




 

Miru...










 

You ignore Shotaro calls and and stood up to go to where the weight lifts is. Jaemin stopped you by grabbing your wrist and pulled you closer to him. He was looking right into your eyes while you were starting to panic as you dont know how to react. Seconds later he smile and let you go.













 

What's that for mister

 



 

Yangyang kissed you didnt he.




 

What are you talking about. He did nothing to me.




 

Then tell me why you are being cold and ignoring Yangyang.




 

I didnt ignore him. He is the one that ignores me.




 

But you are being cold to others. Is ther any explaination. You arent usually this reserve after bad things happened Miru.

 



 

You really have to go to that statement.




 

Miru. You promise us to tell everything. We are friends for a reason. You need to lean on us to not feel this burden and reserve yourself.




 

Yeah. We are open to everything.




 

Guys....




 

Come one lets take a break. You have been working out since morning.










 

You sigh and just follow the boys to the other side of the gym where there's not much gym equipment around. You sit on the mat and look at the boys who is waiting for an answer. You sigh and look down as you still remember what happened between you and Yangyang.









 

The day. That day... i dont know why he was mad at me. I was so pissed off with him.




 

Isnt that what he always does to you. Like annoy you.




 

It's not the normal annoying level that he always gives. This is like why am i doing this to him.




 

So cutting to the part where he kissed you.




 

Oh. Do i have to say the whole thing.




 

You dont have to but its not wrong for us to know right.




 

Fine. I assume he left after me and went to me with madness and argued with me and there it goes.




 

Miru. Do you perhaps.




 

Shotaro. You gotta be kidding me




 

Who knows. I mean the last time you went to dinner with him. What happened after that.




 

I'm not gonna tell you that story. All i can say is that Yangyang is jealous of you nana




 

Wow. No wonder he tried to hold your hand.




 

He did hold her hand. Till the end of the class and poof.




 

Wow that's a world record.




 

Of holding Miru's hands. Wow, I see where that is comming.




 

Assa. We know where its going




 

You guys are crazy.




 

Yah does that mean that...




 

Yah.... its really her first.




 

Heol....




 

Heol.....




 

Guys. Enough. The main point is that. It's his fault for doing that and now making us awkward.




 

True. Well my friend it's either you take your first step to stop the matter or him being not so dense and confront you.




 

Another way is that you have to tell him how you really feel. Without him knowing about it. I'm sure he will continue to make things that you will sure dislike




 

Agreed. So what you say Jung Miru ssi.....