Tag, You're It

Back To Your Arms

"Wanna play?"

"Ng ano?"

"I don't know, tag?"

"Sige, in ako."

"YEY! Everyone else is busy kaya I thought you're not."

"Okay, rock paper scissors!"

The two children began to play and see who would be the tagger. After the short chant, the little boy had rock while the little girl showed paper. She smiled and jumped in joy as she watched the boy pout at his loss. He sighed and proceed to countdown, giving the little girl time to hide. She giggled and went to where she's sure he won't be able to find her.

-----

"Not fair! Nahanap mo agad ako less than 3 minutes!"

"You can't blame me for hiding somewhere I can see you clearly!"

"Hmph! 1, 2, 3...", she closed her eyes and let the boy hide before she gets to 30.

-----

"Ako naman, ako naman! Count kuya!" she smiled and giggled as the boy went to a wall and used his arms to close his eyes, evident he won't cheat. He counted until 30 as they promised. Once he hit 30, he put his arms down, head looking everywhere to see any clues where she could be. He went towards the large maroon curtains and peeked. No one was there. He pursued his lips, then he thought she can be anywhere on this flat.

He looked around some more, from under the tables to toilets or rehearsal rooms. 15 minutes have passed, he couldn't find the giggling little girl. He went down and towards the cafeteria only for him to receive the same result.

Another 25 minutes passed, he sat on the bench outside the large building, sweat dripping down his temples as he breathed heavily.

Asan ka na?

Little did he know, this would be the last time he'd get to play with her.

-----